Let's shoot the shit Sup Forums

Disclaimer: Hiroshimoot has mandated that every board have one (1) meta-discussion thread, so FUCK off mods.

I swear to god Boco if you delet this you fucking faggot, I'm coming after you

Live action belongs in Sup Forums

>every board can have one (1) meta-discussion thread
>Sup Forums mods delete them in situ because they know people will complain about their shitty moderation

Live action belongs in Sup Forums

Waifu shit isn't Sup Forums.
Sup Forums shit isn't Sup Forums.
Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums.
Generals need to die.
Generals that claim they aren't generals need to die.
Draw-threads needs to die.
The instigation of arguments between comics and cartoons needs to fucking stop. There is no fucking reason for this to happen. Teen Titans cannot be discussed on this board. It always ends up with comicfags and cartoonfags fighting.
Sup Forums is love is a shitty meme.
This board is too damn detached from the rest of this website. This board is the most mocked SFW board on this entire fucking site, surpassing shit like /cgl/ and /lgbt/.

Wait boco is a janitor?

THIS! FUCKING THIS!

i'd like it if we condensed all the "x is my waifu" threads into maybe like lonely man general or something

Comics and cartoons should be split. They don't share the relationship anime and manga do.

I think we should get a new containment board called /reddit/ where all the scum of Sup Forums can go to stop mucking up this place. Think about, it might be a good idea.

Permaban anyone who starts or posts in meta threads.

S-shut UP!

Kick all Sup Forums related shit out. Comics and Cartoons only. No puppets. No theme parks. Just comics and cartoons.

It would be the best, but it is harder than the alternative:

>ALL MCU/DCEU LIVE ACTION SHOULD BE IN ONE GENERAL FOR EACH.

There is no fucking downside on locking the fans on a general.

Mods and janitors are gigantic cocksucking faggots.

Bring back /cock/ I miss my wife.

This. I've finally given up on live action shit, not only because of how shit they all are compared to the source, but because the company wars and shitposting never end. Ban all live action tv and movie posters on site.

I wish they had remerged mlp and co for April fools merger day

When was this.

Also tecnically I guess it's a real rule but hiro doesn't seem to care enough to enforce it

MAKE DC MOVIES GREAT AGAIN

Mods let us to a survey once. It was 64% to 36% in favor of kicking Sup Forums. Mods decided to ignore it.

Have a company wars general

Delete every company wars thread outside of it

>Sup Forums posters (live-actionfags) are also Sup Forumsfaggots

These guys are right. Removing them would boost board quality ten fold.

There is no reason to ban Hunger Games threads.

>canadian shitposter found dead after suffering the mother of all autistic meltdowns

Oh look, it's this thread AGAIN.

this

He's probably confusing Boco with Nigger Boco

People who honestly believe that putting every problem in Sup Forums into a general are stupid as hell.
You need to root out the problem completely. Letting the problem fester in a general will only cause chaos down the damn line for the entire board.

Wait, so let me get this straight.

>Mods ban Hunger Games thread.

>Don't ban Sup Forums.

The fuck is this bullshit?

Yes, please.

Waifu threads need to fuck off. They only waste space on the board. This applies to everywhere else.
The one janitor here needs to delete those and various actually off-topic no discussion threads instead of lurking specific threads and manually deleting on-topic posts.

>threads had over 100 IPs at their peak
>games were fun and organized, generating a lot of hype
>got people to check out stuff they would've passed up on
>made a lot of great fan art

>now it's a shadow of its former self on /trash/
why

Does Sup Forums need a /waifu/ board?

I believe Talkback threads are a healthy alternative to constant generals.

Thank you for understanding.

>This board is too damn detached from the rest of this website.
This is a good thing.

We need a tasteful lewd board.

It's been about 11 or so months since I've dropped Sup Forums. It was getting a bit too faggy here. Some tumblr posters, twitter faggots, and an abundance of /sug/

Tell me this board got better. Is it safe to come back from Sup Forums now? All I did there was shit post and made people angry. I used to take some art requests here, and may start up soon. But before that how has Sup Forums changed in about a year that I was gone?

Nope, Sup Forumsmblr is here to stay

Honestly I'd rather have the staff stop deleting threads becayse the op was bait or just looked like it

Just ban the op and let people talk. I've seen dozen discussions dissappear because of this 'bad op gets thread deleted' policy

Capeshit belongs in Sup Forums, or should be moved to a /flicks/ board and change Sup Forums to Telekino and Film

Non comic based cartoons should be moved to their own board

>Giving up Sup Forums to flock to Sup Forums
Of all boards why Sup Forums? Popularity?

Twitter fags are still around.
tumblr fags have been dropping like crazy since /sug/ got banned.
This board is still shit though.

These.

REMOVE Sup Forums

Western /e/?

Drawthreads encourage OC, this is good

>This board is the most mocked SFW board on this entire fucking site, surpassing shit like /cgl/ and /lgbt/.
I don't see how anyone could think Sup Forums is worse than those two cancer piles.
Awful? Sure.

But worse than /cgl/?
That requires something special.

It got infested by /poltv/ now instead

/aco/

Remember? That board that was suppose to be a containment board for waifu/lewd fags? Or how about /trash/ that other containment board that was suppose to keep the faggots out? No? Weird... Its like those are completely useless or something.

>Capeshit belongs in Sup Forums

No it doesn't you fucking dumbass.

Capeshit /comics/ and /cartoons/ belong here.

>complains about twitter faggots
>goes to Sup Forums
are you an idiot?

I think waofu threads should be forced to move, they occupy space for no reaon. Even a 'what characters do x or have y thing' that end up with people post8ng their waifus are more useful

No, it needs a purge of waifufags.

AMEN, YES.