Meryl Streep Targeted by Street Artists With "She Knew" Posters

Did she knew?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/meryl-streep-targeted-by-street-artists-she-knew-posters-1069400
youtube.com/watch?v=UeKHQ4GA4Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=YPpoKquOG5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In posters that appeared in several locations in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Meryl Streep was seemingly depicted as a Harvey Weinstein enabler by anonymous street artists.

>Posters hung early in the morning, before the sun came up, feature an image of Streep next to Weinstein with a red strip across her face with the text “She knew,” an apparent reference to Weinstein’s alleged sexual abuse of women over the course of decades.

>The posters are a riff on the work of artist Barbara Kruger, whose signature text in red banners has been adapted and copied for decades.

>The posters went up near Streep’s house in Pasadena, near the SAG-AFTRA building in Mid-Wilshire and across from the 20th Century Fox studio lot in Century City. Fox is behind the drama The Post, which stars Streep alongside Tom Hanks and opens on Jan. 11.

>The artists are referring to accusations (which Streep has denied) that she had knowledge of Weinstein's alleged predatory behavior and did not speak up. That claim has been promoted by actress Rose McGowan, who alleges she was raped by Weinstein.

>On Tuesday, Streep issued a response to McGowan. "I want to let her know I did not know about Weinstein’s crimes, not in the ‘90s when he attacked her, or through subsequent decades when he proceeded to attack others," Streep stated. "I wasn’t deliberately silent. I didn’t know. I don’t tacitly approve of rape. I didn’t know."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/meryl-streep-targeted-by-street-artists-she-knew-posters-1069400

Everyone knew

Meryl Streep is the type of women who forces women to fuck with Harvey.

>"Uhm sweetie. You gotta do what you gotta do hun."
>"Get over it!!"

I knew and I'm a dude in a Russian commieblock with dial-up internet.

Wouldn't be surprised if she pimped them out.

Why don't they do this with every woman that took a picture with Harvey?

Why are they wasting their time? So fucking what if she knew? It's not like she's a politician or a boss, she's just some dumb crazy bitch.

Why don't they do this with all of hollywood? I'm disappointed these scandals didn't ruin hollywood's film industry more.

Hey let them eat each other fuck em

Everyone knew. It's been common knowledge in Hollywood and among the general public for decades.

>Street Artists
more like "failed/drug addict new york city theater scene wannabes with a chip on their shoulder"

get fucked kike.
10/10 memetics, she's going down

Also, you know who bankrolled these ''''indie'''' '''''street''''' artists to spread the Weinsteingate smear towards Streep? Jennifer Lawrence the competition.

And Meryl knows. So how will she hit back?

Everyone knew Harvey was a creep didnt mean they knew he was a rapist (he probably wasn't)
the fact is that Meryl is actually talented and didnt need to fuck some fat slug to get a job.
unlike , for example, Rose

If you honestly think she didn't now you're 100% full of shit.

LET IT BURN

LET HOLLYWOOD BURN

>Meryl Streep

why should i care?

i am the most roman catholic irish masshole fuck on the planet don't you fucking dare call me a kike you triple nigger

Fuck meryl streep. Hope she goes down as an enabler along with hillary clinton

why the fuck are you even asking Sup Forums?
of course they don't know, and regardless they're going to accuse she did because Sup Forums is nothing but demonizing degenerates that hate what they'll never have: Relevance and the warmth of a woman.

SURE WHY NOT

SHES BASICALLY A MAN SO LETS STRING HER UP

I doubt Streep knew anything. There is literally no chance he tried anything with her old ass, and it's illogical to think they would tell her. McGowan is the worst thing for the MeToo movement. She's a fucking nut.

>"I wasn’t deliberately silent. I didn’t know. I don’t tacitly approve of rape. I didn’t know."
>I didn’t know.
>I didn’t know.
LIKELY STORY MERYL

THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH METHINKS :^)

lazy artsyle

If she can give a standing ovation to a convicted child rapist, which was known by all, she could have easily looked the other way.

You know, `the movie was good, so it doesn't matter what he did.'

Who cares if she did.

>Meryl: Hey let me introduce you to someone that will make you rich and famous. All you gotta do is suck his dick.

>YungSlut: OMG REALLY!!!!!! SURE THING SLURP WOOO I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS!!! SLURP SLURP SLURP

Sick of people acting like they are victims. They are no different than some slut that sleeps with her boss for a promotion. Sleeping your way to the top is being a victim now too?

He literally didn't rape anyone. They traded sex for a place in the industry. A fair trade, mind you.

>He literally didn't rape anyone

Weinstein:
>If you dont sleep with me your career is over

A ONCE IN A LIFETIME BARGAIN

DEAL OF THE CENTURY

SHOULD CONSIDER THEMSELVES LUCKY FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

Negotiating with women, not just giving them what they want when they ask. You sir, are a monster.

Let's not get bogged down with who raped who
Let's talk about my new movie with Tom Hanks that exists but isn't widely known
Haha! I know it looks like academy bait, but hear me out; one of us may or may not die at the end :D
It's deep subject matter, I forgot what the topic is HAHA

I find it hilarious that it's former megaslut Rose McGowan that's calling her out

do you think if mel gibson was convicted of raping a child, and fled the country to avoid charges, but made the best movie of the year, they would give him the academy award and a standing ovation too? something tells me they wouldn't

That's what you get for shitting on Trump, bitch.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

I feel like until there's outright videos showing the sick shit that the Hollywood elites partake in, their house of cards won't crumble yet. The normies haven't been fully black pilled yet.

When there's definitive proof of this sick shit going on that no one can look at another Hollywood made film without thinking about it is when it's ruined.

Until then, it'll keep on striving for now...

Sleep with some fat guy for being famous and rich, why wouldnt they? Most of women fuck ugly guys for nothing in exchange.

>dial-up internet.
He threw this post before he was in the room!

In her speech where she called Weinstein "God", she also called him his nickname "The Punisher", which in video footage you can also see several other celebs referring to him as.

Now... why do you think they would call him The Puniser, considering what we know about him?

What I'm getting at is not only did Streep know Weinstein fuck for favors, but he "punished" those who didn't, and Streep JOKED about this.

i forget his name, but the "Street artist" who makes this stuff was anti-Trump and 100% Pro-Ted Cruz. I recognize his style. He's a cuck faggot for supporting ted cruz of all people. that being said, his art is pretty cool.

>art
>puts a red box over her eyes

fucking christ i swear

>he thinks Wall Street doesn't have the same and worse

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, user

I mean, most guys would fuck a fat uggo for a part too, come to think of it

That's not just one person's style. It's a cliche going back to conceptual art that's basically just part of the language of political posters / ads now.

Meryl's big break came in the 70s. You best believe that young attractive leading ladies in the 70s went through the casting couch. Much worse than now. Whether or not she fucked Harvey, who knows? But she definitely didn't have a problem with Harvey's actions until the scandal broke. And she definitely knew.

She's going down. I can't believe it. Her fucking saint act is so obvious. She's rubbed elbows with every fucking freak in Hollywood and she was more than just a witness. She helped. She's too powerful not to have. She can't be excused by saying she was afraid or whatever. No one in Hollywood could've taken down Meryl Streep and yet she stayed silent. You bet those latest oscars and oscar nods were payola for silence and cooperation

Good

And yes she did but it's not like she was alone

>I'm gonna make you a big star

yea... gonna need a source on that one, friendo

Even better, I was in Oklahoma and I knew.

Sabo is /ourgraffitiperson/ jackass.

>I recognize his style

LOOOOL

She knew Roman Polanski raped kids.

Here's Streep calling him The Punisher here, in addition to "God".
youtube.com/watch?v=UeKHQ4GA4Ws

And here's other celebs praising him, often using The Punisher nickname.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPpoKquOG5Q
^Notice the jokes about "hey Harvey - I'm your buddy too please don't destroy me!"

And consider the name The Punisher in context of all these recent revelations about how he blacklisted actresses who didn't play ball with him.

Well yeah....everyone knows that. I'm not even in the fucking industry and I know that. Who the fuck doesn't?

Meryl Streep

Exactly, she still loved him enough to stand up and applaud his movie. So for Meryl Streep, sexual assault for a grown woman is worse than raping a drugged, unconscious child.

Lol, Meryl Streep is one of the most highly regarded Hollywood insiders and yet somehow she NEVER knew about ANY of the casting couch situations in Hollywood EVER.

Hell, even Sup Forums knew about Harvey. We were joking about him for years here.

Renaissance art in general and sculpture especially still astound me with their beauty and technique.

She knew, she just didn't care. Historically she has never cared about sex crimes, her own behavior confirms it. She wouldn't have ever said shit about Weinstein, she's just saving face by acting outraged. And somehow, it worked, because now she gets standing ovations at night shows and talk shows just like Polanski.

fuk u kiko

>mfw

I don't even care about the casting couch. I know highly aspirational people can be kind of fucked up. I just don't care in general.

What I do find lame though is when such people posture like they're these virtuous, caring beacons of egalitarianism and progressive values. No, you're a self-absorbed, cocaine-snorting shark who will fuck anyone (literally or figuratively) to get to the top.

She's the one with a soundbite every other day about breaking the silence or some other bullshit.

She kept silent for 40 fucking years. She should keep it that way and let the people who actually came out and got things shut down talk.

She, Chastain, Lawrence and the rest are just virtue signaling bullshit artists and the pubic is catching on. This is a good thing.

Is anyone surprised? Positions of power are always viper's dens. I automatically assume the higher status positions always require a degree of cunning, deceit and foul play involved purely because of their competitive and dangerous nature.

I automatically assume a politician does shit like tax evasion in panama-tier companies so I take it in stride when a big scandal comes out about it. I'm like are you fucking surprised? How naive are you?

Same shit with showbusiness, you gotta suck a few dicks and please a few cornholes. I never batted an eyelash at casting couches, weinstein or that fat disney channel pedo, Schneider.

I legit ask any of you: Are you fucking surprised?

>She's the one with a soundbite every other day about breaking the silence or some other bullshit.

This is why I hate her. She is always one of those people persistently crowing in the media about how we all need to check our privilege and become more enlightened and the fucking cunt was a friend of Weinstein and stood by as he used and destroyed people.

I'm fine with imperfection in people but the hypocrisy of "politicaly engaged" people will always disgust me.

Me too senpai. Messes with your mind how that beautiful sculpture is essentially already IN the block of marble, if the sculpter is skilled enough he can bring it out.

Like, almost anything within those dimensions of marble can be made if you have the skill and imagination

We all know that Hollywood actress have to fuck for their parts, why do they want >us to feel bad for them now? They chose to sell their bodies in exchange of a glamorous life and lots of money.
Only american "men" can sympathize with these whores. Seriously, I don't think man from any other part of the world would give a shit about something like this.

The entire system should be brought down. These people should fall. We're finally getting the public to see through the haze of lies and deceit. At some point history took a dark turn and places like this website became safe harbors for the sane. We are teetering on the edge of a world where dark deeds can not be hidden any longer. The liars and the cheats and the manipulators are cowering in the dark. For the first time they can feel fear. This whore has for the first time in her life felt the vulnerability of those she condemned to victimhood.

THERE HAS BEEN A RECKONING. THE SYSTEM IS STRICKEN WITH A TERRIBLE CANCER. IT MUST BE REMOVED.

System needs to stay. SOMETHING has to defend us from the SJW onslaught

Shut up, Harvey.

Why the fucking alt right are harassing Meryl Streep now?

she seems like a bitch anyway

what do you expect

She comes from a different generation when these things were normal. Suck a dick and get paid to act. Now that women are more empowered it doesn't work anymore. Those young hipster artists have no shame in putting down respectable people.

I'm referring exclusively to the entertainment industry. This bed of thieves and whores must be dismantled and discarded. The working joe only now begins to see through the fog of lies. It hangs at the precipice, the American people are rejecting their messages and machinations. This was the worst year for Hollywood on 25 years. It is not enough. More must be taken.

/ourguy/

I'm in the film industry, smalltime at the moment. If I could throat a few cocks so I can suddenly not have to worry every day of my life for the future of my career and have the money to and peace of mind then take off them pants rabbi and come gimme a basting.

Literally who?

I think what you should be aiming for is reformation within the industry, not the total annhilation of it.

I speak not violence friend, but of separation. They should be excluded from any public forum. To be forgotten is the ultimate form of punishment for people who live so extravagantly at the expense of others. To do them harm would martyr them, one must understand the underhanded tactics of these rogues and rise above them. To ignore them is to torture them. To pretend they do not exist and refuse their shows and products and advertisements is infinitely worse. The true destruction of such people is simply imagining a world where they do not matter. This is the ultimate revenge. Rise above.

Yes, in an industry that he controlled, if you didn't comply, he wouldn't give you a place. It's very fucking reasonable. Would you let someone sleep in your house if they didn't abide by your rules?

Found the jew enabler.

It's in LA you sub-verbal Australopithecine.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Meryl is an especially juicy target because in many ways she epitomizes the smug Hollywood liberal and she also referred to the Harvester as “a god.”

I KNOW NOTHING
I KNOW NOTHING!!

Trips of truth William

>Everyone knew
This. People seem to have known about Louis CK. Funny how people in the know don't gossip with outsiders.

Fag

Oh what a year this has been.

"mmber her Golden Globes speech almost a year ago?

Satan knows his own kind

This. Meryl didn't hold anyone down for Harvey and what happened between Harvey and other women hasn't her business.

Rose is just mad Meryl never needed to fuck someone for a job. Meryl probably pointed this out to her.

Take care of yourself, you dumb bitch. You're an attention whore who's over the hill and with nothing else to fall back upon. Always be known as Marilyn Manson's ex.

>Trips of truth
Whoah!

Lol, everybody knew
Even we knew. Only the dumbest of the dumb act as if this whoring doesn't happen

If there's anyone who should be ashamed it's the women who were supposedly "raped"

>implying sbe didn't have her memory wiped