>blame the alt-right
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

life was simpler before bloggers and their crackpot theories

The first stage of grief: denial.

ALT RIGHT RUSSIAN HACKERS

This is definitely what happened. They want to take star wars down very badly.

You'd think the movie industry would learn after shit like nuGhostbusters.
Obviously critics aren't going to review it poorly, it's a fucking Disney movie. Assuming they're not being paid off, rating a Disney movie poorly would be career suicide.

This. It's time America sent it's white male army to go kill the Russian white male army NOW

It was clearly the Russians

are you implying alt-right doesn't review bomb things?

you should probably visit Sup Forums once in a while.

That's stupid

they're going to force another gamergate if they keep doing this

This. They hate star wars and always try to subvert it.

or it's occam's razor: disney makes largely crowd pleasing movies, even if they have flaws.

you peddling this Disney bias is as bad as the OP

Maybe the "critic$" Should be more honest then

Or maybe people in general are tired of post modernist garbage like nu wars

anything the left fears or fails to comprehend is "alt right"

What does that even mean? You are the bad guy in this story.

Shill

You could easily prove this, since TLJ has 23 negative critic reviews on rotten tomatoes. You could also show that critics who have negatively reviewed Disney movies in the past have had their careers ruined. It wouldn't be difficult to establish this as a pattern with some low-effort investigation. You won't do this though because, like all pol-shitposters, you're an SJW who wants to react emotionally. You hate facts, and love pretending you're an oppressed victim.

You know they do it

>internet was a mistake
fixed

The alt-right doesn’t even care about this one. We were told it was propaganda but there is nothing in there. A chubby Asian gives the black guy a small peck of a kiss. Nobody cares. If it lasted longer and was Rey, yeah it would be a big deal but it was nothing. Beyond that the only thing that remotely would trigger the alt-right is Laura Dern being one too many strong female leaders... and purple hair to boot. Otherwise the movie was not a dog whistle to the alt-right and had no parallels with Trump or modern politics.

The alt-right doesn’t care. I’m an unironic genocidal antisemitic nazi and I actually liked it

Dude, all of my friends hated the film. One of them text me halfway through to tell me that he walked out. Try going outside. Real people hated it. Not just trolls and bots.

STALIN?

Misdirect

And yet Sup Forums still makes a big deal out of this.

Maybe YOU should visit Sup Forums once in a while, since they have never once tried to fuck with a movie's ratings. Sup Forums has never raided a film, if I'm wrong show me one link or screencap or even just name a film that Sup Forums actively brigaded.

Even if the alt right bombed things, there is also an anti-alt-right which bombs back equaling things, so the final score ends up being the actual score of all the people unrelated to the two extremes fighting it out; with only one plausible exception:
1. The alt-right is bigger than the anti-alt right.
2. The alt-right is actually the main audience of Star Wars and that's where the money is, and anyone not pandering to them is obviously not interested in getting money anymore.

In all 3 cases, the movie apologists are the ones with the shorter straw.

Yeah, rightists

>dailyedge.ie
ah yes, that huge outlet of the left...

you could just read the RT ratings yourself and Ctrl + F "SJW" or "diversity"

Are the alt-right like the Sith?

LA Times were recently banned from early-premier screenings of Disney's movies because they dared to investigate their dealings in Anaheim. This isn't conjecture, it's fact.

That's fucking stupid. They do it. It doesn't matter where they plan it.

>You won't do this though because, like all pol-shitposters, you're an SJW who wants to react emotionally. You hate facts, and love pretending you're an oppressed victim.
>projecting this hard
Jesus christ, I made an (incorrect) assumption based on high reviews for a shitty movie. what on earth are you smoking?

How do they know it was the alt-right, and not the Russian?
checkmate hysterically mentally ill leftists

What's the difference between me and a critic?

Ì can speak freely without worrying about putting food on my table

Star Wars has always been anti alt right. The Empire is basically America.

Could it be? Yeah, it *could* be. Is it? Nah, this movie just sucks dick and even normies know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU

Now let's ask a more pertinent question. Could the overwhelming majority of entertainment media be so terrified of torpedoing Disney's new cash cow that they'll keep trying to polish anturd for free? Oh yeah, most definitely.

This is a barely related attempt to distract from the point. Show that the 23 critics who negatively reviewed The Last Jedi lose their careers in the weeks or months to come. This should be very easy for you. Otherwise shut your fat mouth you revolting SJW legbeard.

>Star Wars fans are the alt-right
The more they broaden the definitions of the alt-right to encompass those who aren't part of it, the more those being encompassed are likely to become it since they have been incited into it.

I'm starting to think these blogposts exist to fuel the alt-right rather than fight it.

Both don't do the same bullshit that the same level, no. Fuck you.

you don't get the humour of Sup Forums its watching things fail. Not causing them to fail. People on Sup Forums are just making social commentary.

No they don't, which is why you can't name a single fucking example indicating otherwise. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about movies, they wrote all of them off as kikery long ago.

1. Learn to proofread your post before you post it.
2. Then the 2nd or 3rd options are truths in which your opinion is even more irrelevant.

>are you implying alt-right doesn't review bomb things?
Yes.
you should probably visit Sup Forums once in a while.

And you clearly don't get it

The Empire was based on imperial Japan. This is why its so popular in Japan.

Disney pay 100 million dollars out to verified critics to write positive reviews and "communists" are more worried about the possibility of some broke ass, unemployed, poor, hopeless basement dwelling white male writing a negative review

the absolute state of soy-commies

Same thing

Meanwhile the Antifa and commies make discord chat rooms to plan and "infiltrate" Sup Forums to remove and censor any opposing view by crying Sup Forums.
But that's ok... really makes me think!

>the empire is nazi germany
>order 66 is exactly like the night of the long knives!

>user on Sup Forums

I like how they pretty much admit that numale Soy Wars have to be filled with leftist messages and agenda to peek interest of muh seekret haxor animemouse.

They observed something they thought was shitty and they called it shitty

What are you objecting to?

LMAO. I'm not the guy you were initially responding to. Just pointing out that Disney have no problem with putting pressure on outlets (or theatres, for that matter). I don't understand why someone pointing out that Disney are vultures would be a SJW.

We are the new jews, blamed for all the dark conspiracies, electing presidents

I personally directed my 20k account bot army to down vote TLJ because it's objectively a shit movie.

Check your logic, sally

Wew

>completely unproven and made up "facts"
>"soyboy" b/c that's the latest alt-right buzzword
so this is the legendary Sup Forums intelligence

>If a large number of people review your movie well, they are assumed to be perfectly legitimate reviews
>If a large number of people review your movie poorly, it is obviously an organized attempt to smear your movie for political reasons

>I liked it because PORGS XDDDD!! 10/10
>This is a "legitimate" review.
>I didn't like it because it sacrificed artistic quality to pander to women and minorities. 4/10
>This is an "illegitimate" review that should be ignored.

It was based on the nazis

wrong.

>The alt right are nothing but a basement dwelling minority of babies! 10 reasons why they will never get laid

Later

>The alt right may be the single most dangerous group on the face of the planet

????que????

My logic is sound. Wallets are the boss.
If the alt-right is such a giant population as you make it out to be by implying bombing was one-sided, then any rational business will decide to appeal to them rather than some minority in a greedy democracy, no?
In that case the apologists are irrelevant outliers.

That's what you do though

Don't like being the bad guy?

Regardless of the turd this movie is, it makes me sad that this movie has become such a social statement. Has it always but it's just more relevant now?

I love it.

No, its because you're a bunch of the loudest basement dwellers that have time for it

Honestly, I am thinking of joining the alt-right. It seems they believe all the same things I believe. Not sure what the alt-right really is though.

Smooches

Funny right? Sup Forums is a mostly leftist board and we've been the main culprit behind the attacks. Since joining the discord I've been making 40 fake accounts a day that bot negative RT ratings around the clock. Unfortunately I think (((they))) caught on a few days ago and are starting to manually filter them so the rating doesnt go down anymore.

alt-right = dark side
dark side of the force = pepe kekistani meme magic
trump and pence = vader and the emperor

Wew

Going to any city council in USA, one isn't met with alt-righters but feminists and such clothed in vagina costumes and screeching, so i'm laughing at your shit.

>THE ALT RIGHT IS USING RUSSIAN BITS TO BRIGADE THE RATINGS AND SILENCE REAL FANs

The unabomber was right

Evidence? You been on here the past week like everyone else. I must have missed the organized review spamming.

It's a demographic, you're already part of it.

>stupid
>collectivist
>gullible
>brainwashed into far right ideology
>thinks memes are funny
>psychopathic or psychopathic tendencies

Ever actually been to shit like that, kid? Holy fuck!

>crackpot theories
>unabomber

you really need to think about what you're typing.

It got hijacked by hipsters and used as a nerd card.
Its also been hijacked by progs. Ive read comments referring to the nu-triology as being the new OT for the next century.
Thats why they were so eager to fill the movie with minorities, they view this as defining the future. They bought star wars via Disney and because Star wars is so iconic they wanted to recreate that with their progressive messages inserted in it. Assuming that it would be an instant classic. Its really insidious.

>I’m an unironic genocidal antisemitic nazi
So you have brain damage?
>I actually liked it
I guess that confirms it.

Just curious, how old are you and roughly what percent of your entire life has been spent on this site? I'd put money on the latter number being greater than the former.

What if it's just not very good?

Is Sup Forums like normalfags' version of DA JOOZ?

>star wars wasn't always progressive
Grab that narrative as hard as you can, shill

>I cant post proof, but you have to belive in my alt-right russian hackers from Sup Forums delusions because I say so!
fuck off

You are instantly alt-right if you trigger a liberal in any way.

I think I fit at least 5 of those traits.

Go back to Sup Forums, incel

I'm a leftist and the Last Jedi is utter shit.

So why did JJ etc feel the need to say they were making it progressive?
fake that narrative communist.

>one negative review is all negative reviews
No. alt-right cucks are triggered and apparently still can't stop talking about Hillary.

You are quite obsessed with this age thing.
Did too many people in real life tell you that you were infantile for wearing vagina suits and not you are venting in the same way on the Internet?

>le ebul Sup Forums
You're a faggot if you feel threaten by them in any way

false-flag