Episode 9 blurb said Jack fights an enemy from his past

>Episode 9 blurb said Jack fights an enemy from his past
>Everyone assumed that meant the Blue Guardian
>Demongo shows up with no explanation
It's going to be this guy. The Blue Guardian is going to get no resolution.

Nobody but you assumed that. The Guardian will probably appear at the very end of episode 10.

Maybe has the soul of the guardian?

He is the one warrior, Jack couldn't defeat.

>Final episode
>Jack and the Guardian raising their swords as they are about to fight
>Cuts to credits
I would be so mad

What blurb are you talking about? I'm seeing:

>Samurai Jack's worst fear is realized when he faces off against Aku; the demon makes a shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger.

For episode 9. It says nothing about an enemy from the past.

>Everyone assumed that meant

Nobody assumed anything about your imaginary premise because that's not the synopsis that was written for episode 9.

Did the episode 9 blurb get released?

>He is the one warrior, Jack couldn't defeat.

No he isn't. Jack also couldn't defeat the minions of Set, the Imakandi, the Scotsman, Aku, etc.

>Aku
Very good at running away, but defeated every time.

Probably the bloke who mad Jack lose his sword... Or maybe The Cheetahmen.

I'd be OK with it as long as Aku is gone and it's heavily implied that Jack gets back. There's only so much screentime, after all.

He's talking about the episode 8 synopsis you idiot

Aku has gotten his ass beat every time they fought. He only gets lucky and runs off, the series would have been over on episode 12 if Jack wasn't knocked out by Manlet Capone.

>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.
???

That one doesn't say Jack fights an enemy from his past either you retard:

>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

Dumbass, the episode 8 synopsis is
OP is literally making shit up.

Jack's worst fear would be what he already told her, that she wasn't going to change being devoted to Aku as she was. She will probably have some failsafe activated that posses her and drives her to fight Jack again hence the visions she's been having since being saved.

You think they're just randomly gonna introduce a new character for that?

If it were an existing character they'd say something like you tried to pretend they said e.g. "an enemy from the past." Just fuck off, you've embarrassed yourself enough already.

How about the episode 10 blurb?

I'm not OP, ya dipshit. And why would they reveal that?

7 "XCVIII"
Jack and Ashi overcome a series of dangerous physical and spiritual tests in order to recover Jack's sword.
8 "XCIX"
The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.
9 "C"
Samurai Jack's worst fear is realized when he faces off against Aku; the demon makes a shocking discovery about Ashi that puts her in grave danger.
10 "CI"
The fate of the entire universe hangs in the balance as Samurai Jack faces Aku.

We saw a list of bounty hunters and Scaramouch was number three on the list. Maybe it'll be one of the first two bounty hunters

>why would they reveal that?

It wouldn't be revealing anything to say there's an "enemy of the past." A description like that could refer be any one of a hundred different characters.

They're not going to call Demongo or the Guardian "one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures," that's retarded and you're literally autistic. I really wish I could rub it in when the show airs later this week and you realize you're wrong, but unfortunately you'll probably just pretend you never made this stupid prediction just like what happens every time an user makes a retarded SJ prediction that turns out completely wrong in the way every non-autist knew it would.

>The Guardian
>enemy
Not how that conflict was, my man

Against aku, Jack is nothing special without his sword; he wouldn't fare better than the scotman just did.

Yes