So I'm confused

So I'm confused

Do we love the new season or do we hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yes

I like it.

Yes.

make up your own opinion retard

We hate it because it's garbage.

I love it, also, what is that pic from?

Gee I don't know. Let's ask the single entity that is, Sup Forums.

Form your own opinions you fucking shithead.

Don't use we user, next time just use Sup Forums. And the new season is great, the main problem is that there's a fuck ton of contrarians popping out of the woodwork because Jack is popular again.

How about making your own opinion?

Contrarians are the only thing keeping this place from turning into a complete circlejerk like Reddit.

Who is 'we'?

There's constructive criticism and then there's severe autism. Contrarians on Sup Forums fall into the latter.

OP and the rest of Sup Forums, obviously.

We love it except for the contrarian autists who literally believe their own really bad plot ideas are better than Genndy's.

Says you, a delusional fanboy.

But he's right though

No, what makes Sup Forums not reddit is that we aren't a bunch of virtue signaling leftists. Most of our boards are echo chamber as fuck, it's just that our echos are the right echos.

>it's just that our echos are the right echos.
Literally the definition of no self-awareness.

No, he is most certainly NOT!

>it's impossible to be right if lots of people agree with you

Retarded.

I watch all first 5 episodes in a row one day and loved it. I now know why Sup Forums crossboarders kinopost it but it's genuinely pleasant to look at. Whoever was in charge of storyboarding deserves recognition.

Yeah he is
stop

Well, you clearly think that the right doesn't virtue signal, so you're completely insane anyways. Try getting into any right-wing discussion and so much as hinting that the free market isn't perfect, haha!

It's great

Contrarians lurk on all boards, user.

no u

Contrarians hate it because it's popular

Faggots hate it because they didn't watch the old show and were expecting it to be dark and gritty for the entire duration

This is the most fucking reddit post I've seen today.

Thanks for proving my point, autist.

I never said Sup Forums was the *political right*. I used the word "right" as in correct and also pointed out reddit is leftist and Sup Forums mostly isn't. And no, most of the time anons don't virtue signal on Sup Forums. In modern times anyway. Obviously that used to happen years ago with all those vigilante V for Vendetta autists.

99% of us love it.

Only a select few autists nitpick it.

The rest are trolls.

Don't be a faggot OP, ask yourself if you love it, find it okay or hate it. Stop asking the Sup Forums hivemind what you should do with your life.

A handful of entitled assholes are angry because they did not get the final season they believed they were entitled to by virtue of having even the tiniest idea about how they would end a story they never had a hand in making to begin with.

Another handful of assholes are angry because Genndy dared to make A FEMALE central to Jack's character arc for the season, which meant less time spent on "wacky samurai hijinks" and more time spent on developing "Samurai Gash" as a character so she would not seem like a completely tacked-on afterthought.

Everyone else either likes or dislikes the show based on how they feel about its writing, animation, and voice acting.

There is no hivemind, nor should you want one. Stop borrowing other people's opinions and make up your own fucking mind, you fucktarded faggot.

>a story they never had a hand in making to begin with.
Fuck you, many of us actually paid for our cable in the early 2000s.

Did you write the fucking story? Did you develop the show alongside Genndy? No? THEN QUIT BEING AN ENTITLED LITTLE SHITBAG.

You were not then, nor are you now, entitled to see the show end the way you wanted it just because you had an idea for how it should end. You did not create the show. Genndy Tartatovsky did. The only person entitled to write the end of this story is Genndy, and fuck anyone who thinks their ideas about a story they did not create should have any influence on the man who did create it.

I'm sure you had ideas about how the show should end. Good for you! Gold star! But if you feel disappointed because Genndy did not cater to your specific ideas and your specific tastes, that is your fucking personal problem. You can either deal with it like an adult or you can pound your fists against the keyboard and whine more about how Genndy fucking raped and killed your father (possibly not even in that order).

Sup Forums has been reddit for a long time, last 1-2 years had a huge influx of teenage newfags who only ever heard of Sup Forums from autistic unfunny screencaps posted on other sites, and now they're trying to be cool by being edgy retards. If you think it's any different then you're part of the problem.

I like it
It's just that Sup Forums goes the way that. neo Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums went
Edgy contrarians nitpicking bullshit, relying on
>Muh nostalgia
Ànd generally being idiots

except we are a circle jerk of contrarianism

I thought he meant right echoes like politics.

>many of us actually paid for our cable in the early 2000s.
no your parents did

I hate to break it to you, but Sup Forums has always been a site populated by people trying to be cool by acting like edgy retards. This site's entire sense of humor is built upon that notion. But Sup Forums is no longer in the midst of actors—of people blowing off a little steam by shitposting. No, the site is now populated by people who really believe in the "caring about things makes you a faggot, nothing matters, everything is a joke" ethos that this place made famous.

People used to call this site "The Internet Hate Machine". The hate that spews from here nowadays is no longer an act; it is real and it is fucking over the entire Internet.

>fuck you i like it

Jack was never a masterpiece and people praising it and pretending it is are annoying.

Is like the uncle grandpa fans except this time they are not aware of the shit they are watching.

Yes Jack is fucking trash, in the same sense SFV or One Punch Man and The Avengers are fucking stupid normie tier trash.

You can enjoy it though, the extra thicc meme is funny.

Make up your own damn mind. I absolutely love it.

>No, the site is now populated by people who really believe in the "caring about things makes you a faggot, nothing matters, everything is a joke" ethos that this place made famous.
Right, that's why this board is filled with Sup Forumsntrarians desperate to prove their points to everyone (not that they don't have any merit, mind you). You just don't get it, do you user?

>we
Go back to wherever you came from

Season 4 was a masterpiece and I'll insult anyone who pretends otherwise.

>we
get it through you fucking thick skull that this isn't a fucking hivemind.

>that's why this board is filled with Sup Forumsntrarians desperate to prove their points to everyone

Yeah, pretty much. They don't care about the underlying points they're making - they're making them just to piss other people off. They laugh at people getting riled up over someone bitching about Ashi or a thread devolving into Company Wars bullshit. To these people, nothing matters and they can make a joke out of everything - so why not laugh at the people who are actually sincere about the things they say?

>Do we love the new season
>Do we love
>Do we
>we

Think for yourself and make your own opinion.

Like, look at this mouthbreathing horsebreeder right here: You think Mr. Hands here gives a shit about the show? Fuck no! He doesn't care. But if he can get people who actually care to get pissed off at his gaping-holed ass and go all RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE and start an entire argument about the actual quality of "Samurai Jack", that's a fucking field day for our local equine spermswallower.

Nothing matters, so make a joke about everything, because caring about things makes you a fucking faggot. That is the Sup Forums ethos. Staying on here for any length of time makes you believe it more and more. And like Hotel California, you can check out of here any time you like, but you can never leave.

Stab that motherfucker with a steely knife. You can't kill that beast.

Which is exactly my point, it's far harder to have a discussion about anything now that every faggot newfag thinks that it's his duty to shit up every thread with trolling and buzzwords, and then other faggot newfags fall for it or if nobody does it becomes a shitpost samefagging. Look at how many threads there are about the exact same things. It used to be the cancer fandom thing but now it's the norm because morons can't comprehend that this isn't reddit where every special snowflake tries to get attention by posting the same thing over and over.

I don't think I've seen obvious bait taken on such a widespread level before.

People are tired of constant obvious bait and want to bitch at it. At this point those might as well be created by spam bots because they're around 1/4 of threads.

You must have missed that thread not!/sveg/ posted on Sup Forums a few days ago, about how SvE is a leftist agenda show designed to turn boys weak and the whole goddamn board took the bait so hard they reached page 10 within two hours.

Dude. This isn't about "reddit". This isn't about how other websites work.

Sup Forums has been around for over a decade. This site has worked the same for all these years. The only difference between then and now is the influx of people who think the Sup Forums ethos of "fuck everything, piss everyone off, get a good laugh at people who care about anything" is a fucking virtue to uphold rather than the behavior of future psychotics and serial killers. (Or presidents, for that matter.)

Maybe an influx of users from other sites made the issue worse, but the issue was always there. You're just seeing it in a much wider view now.

You cannot change this site. You cannot change its attitude or its ethos. If you want actual reasonable discussion with people who can do the work required to hold an opinion, you need to leave Sup Forums.

But you will be back. Like I said: You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Trust me on this; I have tried to leave this site behind for years, and I keep coming back regardless.

>We

You should form your own opinion. Personally, I love it and I think it's everything it needed to be. A fresh new adventure, with the tone of the old series and which will finally bring closure.

>i hate it because its popular

You still don't get it.
Whether in cartoons or in politics, people want change to the corrupt systems, and they want it now. They'll do stuff out of desperation if need be.

link?

I'm glad to see someone admit that popularity isn't quality, but the converse isn't true either.

But the amount is the problem. Some contrarianism and edginess is amusing or ignorable, but at this point it's hard to find anything else. And the main reason for influx of new people, not necessarily always a direct one, is the trend of posting "those wacky Sup Forums antics" on other sites just to get attention and whatever retarded attention whore points the site is using.

>people want change to the corrupt systems

No, what people around here want is to kill the system. Period. Because maintaining systems means caring about shit, and caring about shit makes you a fucking faggot, so destroy the system and let God sort things out after the nukes.

>Some contrarianism and edginess is amusing or ignorable, but at this point it's hard to find anything else

And you are never gonna fucking change that, bitch! Either go find good discussion elsewhere or get used to everyone trolling everyone because sincerity on Sup Forums is dead.

I think the season so far is good, but the last few episodes haven't been as good as the first 3. They just don't have time to focus on both jack and ashi in 10 30 minute episodes and have it still be good IMO.

Episode 1-3: 10/10
Episode 3-6: 7 or 8/10

You're talking about the site as if it was one entity. What you said applies mainy to Sup Forums and people who think every board is that and act accodingly. On the subject of the show since this is technically a thread about that: I think it sucks, it had potential to be good but it fucked up by forcing in something that was never needed.

Well, if the quality is going to sag, better the middle than anywhere else. Let's hope for a finale as good as ep 2.

I'm well aware of that.

>something that was never needed

According to who, the guy who made the show or some jackoff who had no fucking hand in creating the show nearly 20 years ago?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Any group that gets its kicks pretending to be idiots yadda yadda yadda.

According to me, because believe it or not people praising it are doing it based on their opinions not because of any objective truths, and the same applies to criticism.

THINK 4 ME GUYZ

>we
Stop pretending you're a part of something.

If the quality of the first 3 episodes is any indicator of the levels of kino this season is capable of then certainly they've saved the best for last.

Ultimate truth

2 reasonable 2 handle

>we

Fuck off.