Hey Bart what did you do in school today?

Hey Bart what did you do in school today?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=694-pgvrZio
youtube.com/watch?v=gLoqsann1tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brown bricks

Brown girl

BRING ME EGGS!

AAAAY

IT'S JOOOOLIAAN

HEY
G-GET OUT OF MY HOUSE
IM GONNA CALL YOUR MOM

>sheldon getting shaken to death by his mother for saying bazinga

Chris, Dingdong and Julian.
Pick one.

decided to rewatch this. Holy shit his homer impression was fucking terrible back then

The gay mexican. He seems the most sane

They're all gay mexicans.

Pretty sure oney is an Irish boy

No idea what race Ding Dongo is

The Irish are the Mexicans and niggers of Europe.

Which video does this come from?

Doodle doods Simpsons

Chris is the best part of Doodle Doods

>Would you pour boiling milk on a bird?
He's great.

Sorry, meant the whole "brown brick" thing they keep repeating

Oh whoops its from mike matei's minecraft video with inspector gadget

>rewatched the Iron Giant exclusively thanks to oney last week
>good idea either way

I was not aware that was a thing.

>oney saying guru larry would rape Peter molyneux in the monkey ball stream

he was still just a lad.

but now he's a real boy with real powers.

O̸̷͚̳̹͔͈̟͗ͦͨ̓̋̇͝N̟̱̻̲̰ͪ́̅̽͌̎̓L̦͕̘̗̱̺̫͊ͣ̎̈́ͫ̚͞Y̵̴̴̥̙̱͎̺͍̘͌̍͊͐̓̑̓͊ ̝̘̥̼ͤ̊͆̂́ͦE̢͕̜̭͈̣̮̊̇ͨ̀͌ͭ̅̚̚͡͞G̲̣͆͌ͮ̃̓̊͑̀́͘G͈̭͕͔̗̳͇̍̊̂̎Ş̟̠̠ͧ̔͒̇́͢ ̠́ͮ̄C̶̢̙̼̞͈̫̭͙͌̐ͮ͋Â̝̱͖͍̼ͧ̏ͨ̋̆ͅN̖̤̖̜̤͍ͬ̓̔ͤͤ͠ ̡͚̼̌̍̚͝͡S̟̺͕͒ͮͯͤͪͩ̈ͦ͞Ṳ͉̤̠̼̠̔̑͆ͨ̒ͧͨ͋͢͡S̩͈ͮͪ̓̿͗͋͝T̖̰̣͎͙ͦ͒̃͛̈̈̀́A̲̻̍͢I̦̰̫͚͎̊͒͐̾̐ͩͩͤ́N̰ͯ͗͒ͩ͟͡ ̫̭̰̲̿̒̎̓̏̏̋M̸̷͙̖͔̲͖̤̲̮̎̈́̄E̢̝ͫ̍ͨͤͮͅ

is dingdong gay

THE GRID TOOK MY SON

Oh sweet Jesus, what an underrated gem of asshole puckering cringe. Failed skits like this really get me, for some reason, more than any kind. Maybe it's because you can tell the person is self aware enough to realize the cringe afterwards, but only when it's too late.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=694-pgvrZio

Howdiddlydo neighbor, heard the grid took your boy!

He's into Digimon, not humans.

>that episode where he outright calls himself a degenerate who masturbates to furries
>tfw realizing julian is your gay mexican spirit animal

>Julian: "I'm sorry I told myself I wouldn't do any more gay jokes"
>Chris: "You're damaging the gay community"
>Julian: "They do that fine on their own."

>Dingdong and Julian did Q&As here
How long until we get Chris to come over?

When?

4 days ago.

Oh shit.

That is a level of savage I would have never expected to hear spoken aloud on live TV.

Julian is proof you can be gay and not be a faggot

Also, is it just me, or does DingDong's voice/demeanor make anyone else feel tingly?

No, DingDong sounds like a fucking mutant. I wouldn't be surprised if he's some deathly thin, hunchbacked freak with all sorts of growths and splotches on his body.

Ross is infuriating to watch. He'll draw a line, erase, draw exact same line, erase it.
ARGH

He's just trying to get that line perfect, user. I do the exact same thing when I'm drawing.

Ive gotten their OneyPlays avatars so internalized that I get repulsed when i see a real photo of them

Have a boy

>MAUDE Flanders, in THE grid

All three of them are just funny and charming and fun to listen to.

i draw too and that level of OCD bs is pointless, especially on something like Doodle Doods.

I found the funny house
but where's the funny man?

Don't get raped man!

It's not OCD man, artists do it all the fucking time. Just because you can't see what's wrong with the line doesn't mean nobody else can.

I used to watch game grumps a lot because I enjoyed listening to Danny's voice, but Oney and friends have pretty much stolen all my attention (plus they're funnier)

It is OCD when the whole point of the show is to draw stupid off model doodles and Ross is over there redrawing the same line while Holly, Suzy, Chris and whoever else are done with theirs.

I'm glad they speed up parts though, it mitigates that nonsense.

Same. Arin is just unwatchable at this point. He's not clever, his total lack of education is getting really obvious and I just can't stand anymore "I'd totally suck a dick, no homo" jokes. It seems Danny gets worn out trying to keep things rolling but Arin never knows a damn thing about anything to even have a conversation.
Chris making retard noises is a million times funnier than anything Arin has ever done.

We're in Undertale!

fucking 3LameStudio...my god

Why Inspector Gadget!? Of all the characters, why that one!?

Wild Woody when?

The oney crew is one of the only online comedy things to make me laugh til it hurts

>Peeeetah, I can't believe we're in Crash Bandicoot!
>Freakin' sweet Lois
>LoisLoisLoisLois

Presumably he started with the idea of "my inspector gadget impersonation is HILARIOUS!!!" and worked backwards from there.

>Wump aren't real!.... neither is N.Gin.
>He's real. He's my dad.
>HELLO JUUUUUULIAAAAAAN

RIP Ding Dang's editing.

>the mexicans of Europe
those are Italians user

You're right Meg, our dog Brian Griffin from Family Guy 2013 is dead!

Still one of my favorite parts.

>IM GONNA PUT A METAL ROCKET ON YOUR PEEPEE
>We can't do that every day.

>I'm gonna burn you into a robut

>tfw first discovering this on Sup Forums

Has DingDong done any more streams that are up on youtube other than the monkey ball and banjo ones? I've been enjoying both so far. Chris' GuruLarry impression destroyed me

>Arin can't even take youtube criticism
>meanwhile dingdong and julian do a Q&A on Sup Forums
Oneyplays is way better same with SuperMega

out of that whole collective the only one who flat out sucks is Arin.

>i don't like reddit

man, 4 simple words give me such a feeling of vindication. godspeed, dingdong...wherever you are.

Julian is so innocent i want to protect him

You really hit the nail on the head. Danny just has too much background in life that he sorta operates and speaks on a different level compared to Arin.

And then the Oney crew just kills it making goofy noises, awful rhymes, and bizarre hypotheticals.

Would you fuck with a miniature clone of Chris

Would he have the same memories and brain?

I like to think my sense of humor is pretty well developed. Not high brow or anything but certainly above fart jokes. I'll be goddamned if I don't crack up at their shitty Simpson's voices though. Arin can't even do a stupid Homer voice well enough to hang with Chris' group as seen in that GrumpCade episode. Arin was the worst part of it.

>Marge... I'm Marge.

I NEED YOU TO GO OUT AND BUY EGGS FOR BAAAAAART

>"Look, he's looking for something stringy"

HOW DID HE MAKE THIS FUNNY

How much deditated wam does it tate to....

I love Ding Dong and Julian

are dingdong and julian boyfriends

Even the Oneyplays Animated are better than GG Animated.
I can't remember the last time the GG have even said anything worth animating.

No, Mexicans can't be gay.

>dingdong and julian do a q&a on Sup Forums
link?

In a heartbeat

>Sup Forums likes oneyplays.

good boys.

fyi ding dang and joolian had a AMA on Sup Forums not too long ago. i'd find the links if i wasn't a lazy asshat.

HERE

>five things pulled upon me by four strings

>mexicans of europe
>not spain

Siri, me wee hee hee

Where did "boiling milk" come from?

Someone help me, I've been trying to find a video where they say BROWN BRICKS for over a week now. I must not be looking hard enough because I can't find shit, someone please point me in the direction of a good one

I'll do you one better
youtube.com/watch?v=gLoqsann1tc

Saw it multiple times. Now I want to see their interpretation.

Learned about white guilt.

white guilt is pointless and counterproductive. It's also a way of white people making it all about them instead of the people they're supposedly feeling guilty about. proponents of multiculturalism want allies that recognize injustice and work against it, not pointless self-flagellation.

I RAPED MILHOUSE!

It's just funny.

I know, but Chris has mentioned it multiple times before so it seems like it would have come from something