Now that everyone agrees the Star Wars prequels are classic George Lucas Kinography

It's time to admit Kingdom of the crystal skull is Kińo too. For which he shares a writing credit. So... APOLOGIZE.

If only Shia wasn't in the movie

It has shia so this movie is forever ruined.

Garbage.

It's dogshit and the prequels are dogshit too.
Gerge Lucas is a raging autist.

I never minded the first 30 minutes or so of the movie. I know a lot of people hate the fridge nuke thing. Personally, it's not as silly to me as holy water getting rid of a bullet wound in last crusade. The things they did wrong in this movie are mostly Shia Labouf and showing the aliens/ship. They never show god in the previous movies. Hint at it, hint at them being angels or demons or weird looking humans. Do not show us a typical gray alien and a flying saucer. It needed to be more subtle on that.

What? Get the fuck out of my thread

>Get that greaser!
I didn't mind Shia. Really, everything before the jungle CGI chase was classic Indy, and Igor Jijikine is amazing.

I would rather watch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull eighty times before I would see The Last Jedi again

>hating on /ourguy/
STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE US

Hey Im defending it still, just also shitting on it. George didn't even want Indy to have a son, he wanted a daughter. That would have solved the shia issue and been the third non-love interest/girlfriend/wife/mom female character george had ever made.

Haha yeah that epic scene where Mutt is swinging from the trees with CGI monkeys is beyond classic, let's all agree that irredeemable shit is great cinema, yeah.

I never had a problem with crystal skull, not memeing. Don't get what all the hate was about? Aliens and the nuke scene? Literally nothing wrong with aliens and the nuke scene wasn't that stupid, and if it was it didn't affect the story and looked cool as hell.

Daily reminder that Stephen Spielberg, the director of all four Indiana Jones movies and also Jaws, is a pedophile

Shia lajew swinging with monkeys was the only problem

Id watch the prequels any day of this shit.

Fuck this movie.

Crystal Skull was always good. The entire campus act was kino. The only bad parts were swinging with the monkeys and the fridge. It's way better than Doom, not as good as Raiders or Crusade.

It being bad is a plebbit meme.

They literally show angels melting the faces off Nazis, a monk pulling out a beating heart and setting it on fire with his mind, and an eternal knight using a fake cup of Christ to melt another Nazi. Aliens were fine and fit naturally in the Indy universe.

Catekino

I don't know, Cate went full mommy in Thor Ragnarok

The grave robbing in Peru is easily one of the best scenes in the franchise.

It's not good, but it's better than Temple of Doom.

The poor reception of this movie always blew my mind. Most scenes have that classic Spielberg sense of kinetic movement and masterful direction.