These two, especially Kyle, are actually genius when SNL lets them do their own thing

These two, especially Kyle, are actually genius when SNL lets them do their own thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ibI5-k5sin8
youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk
youtu.be/P_VadTZ3L2g
youtube.com/watch?v=i6oPWh_gJoc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYtFLGELB8
youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/ibI5-k5sin8
>This was cut even though it's far better than any sketch from Kevin Hart's episode by a large margin

I like it because his character is just basically my stoner friend. Their San Diego news was the best one that was exactly that.

I was disappointed in Brigsby Bear, tho. Just didn't hit like I thought it would.

were you plebs even following them in 2007 when they were just weridos on youtube? B/c i was.

Was this suppose to be funny?

Im literally dying watching that video user. You must have a shit sense of humor

It really, really bugs me that they don't just do a random Sopranos sketch to let him be Chrissy

>literally dying
>sketch is just the same joke over and over again

Ha. Hilarious. Why does that Kyle faggot always do that stupid wigger voice? I find him annoying.

You need to get laid dude

>doesn't address my point

Faggot

feel bad for the curly headed one who didn't make it

they should let him do this

youtube.com/watch?v=X37EzJnuntk

his old stuff was yt kino.

You sound like a bitter virgin

>2:27

"this the worst interview I've ever had"

"n-n-no problem"

Oh god I actually lol'd pls post more

favorite good neighbor skits?
youtu.be/P_VadTZ3L2g

not that user. I've gotten laid and I like Kyle's youtube work. The sketch in this thread is weak as fuck and you are a faggot.

they only had one good one

youtube.com/watch?v=i6oPWh_gJoc

el classico

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYtFLGELB8

original guy here. that other user was right, I've never fucked in my entire life and I'm taking it out on everybody around me. I'm sorry for the way I acted

>doesnt share the same taste
>insults

Aw poor baby. Does it make you mad when people challenge your opinions?

kyle channel > goodneighbor

youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI