Tells Jack some kids are alive so he doesn't seppuku

>tells Jack some kids are alive so he doesn't seppuku

and that's the entire reason Ashi even exists.

>And your opinion faded into the wind, no one left to give a shit

Nah senpai
This is a person who lived their entire life knowing nothing but AKU AKU AKU AKU AKU AKU

And Jack managed to inspire even her and show her the right way. Doing that, for Jack, was a significant step in showing that there's still good that can happen.
Maybe it shouldn't have restored his hope so fast, I mean, it has been 50 years but her entire arc had been thought out from the start to tie in to the last episode.

It wasn't just about seppuku there, it was more than that. And I'm not even big into Ashi, I get tired of people shitposting so much about her and all the cancerous shippers from the getgo. I don't mind her though and her character is by and large fine.

kek

He's getting redemption for his failure by redeeming her
Its a metaphor for life

she also gets pregnant with his child

reee

He wouldn't fuck his adopted daughter

All Jack had to do was poke holes in her mother's ideology. Ashi was the only one who wasn't fully under her control, so she had to make shit up.

What do you think the whole deer scene was about?

shut the FUCK up.

>40 episodes lost.
That's why the poor character development.

>Not your opinion blew away like a fart in the wind

Ladybirds

I think her plot purpose is to give the audience a different point of view on Jack we've spent 4 seasons following him around so going with someone else for awhile to show how Jacks affects those around him isn't really that bad, side note how the hell did Demongo come back

On top of that, Ashi meeting all the people Jack has helped wasn't just for callback's sake, but to show that Jack has made a huge positive change that's still present fifty years later.
It's a really great notion that Jack helps Ashi see there's more to life than Aku, and she reminds Jack there's still hope for the future.
Aku was bored and brought his favorite demon back to fuck about

>that's the entire reason Ashi even exists

ahem

where's the argument EGGMAN?

>thicc

Demongos probably the kind of demon that can get sealed away but comes back after a while. Doesn't seem like the kind of being to die easily

I'd let her tinker with my bell.

That's gay as fuck.

E X T R A

W E T