Best princess movie, he likes Zootopia more

bump

>not covering the sequels
laaame

>Gave Fantasia and Hercules 6/10
>Rated Aladdin so highly
Why?

I've never seen such pleb opinions in my life

Haven't even watched the video and now I already know it's gonna be shit, thanks user!

>thinking Hercules is better than Aladdin

One thing I do agree is that he has shit tastes for not liking Fantasia.

>Fantasia 6/10
>Alice in wonderland 5/10
>Sleeping beauty 6/10

>The little mermaid 8/10
>Aladdin 10/10
>The emperors new groove 10/10
>Home on the range 6/10

This guy has such shit opinions it's not even funny and I haven't raged this hard in quite a while.

>>The emperors new groove 10/10
>implying there's anything wrong with this
never go full pleb

>posts a video with opinions
>asks if those same opinions are universal
>and he's doing it on Sup Forums

He's at least a little right
>Cusco is the best Disney Princess.
yes.
>The Rescuers Down Under is shit
I will fight him, though.

Zootopia was pretty great but I probably wouldn't tag it as BEST EVAR!!!11

Emperors new groove is at most okay if they went with the original idea it could have been great but it's just okay it's honestly one of the most generic and forgettable Disney movies in all areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1pYGvplG5Q
The original idea though now that's some good shit.

>Home on the Range higher then Brother Bear and Dinosaur

>if they went with the original idea it could have been great
oh god just stop

You realize that it would have been Brother Llama, right? They've already made that movie like, four times!

Getting "cut down" to an odd-couple comedy was the best thing that ever happened to it.

>Someone discovered they were a furry because of this movie.

Like 90% of furries can be traced to Robin Hood

>fun and fancy free
>2/10
No. No he is wrong.

>It would have been brother llama
>The plot isn't even the least bit similar to brother bear

user where are you coming from exactly?

>Hercules
>Mulan
>anything but a 10/10

yeah, that guy is definitely a fucking faggot

A 10 word review that lasts almost 9 minutes? No thank you.

You're not wrong though

not even Amelia Bedelia is that thick, user.

Snuff Out the Light and the Supai plot was really the only thing I feel was worth rescuing from Kingdom of the Sun. The whole scheme of getting rid of the sun and the heroes having to physically put it back into place would have fit in just fine with the goofier tone of what we got and it could be played for "Who Shot Mr Burns"-style laughs.

>Alice in Wonderland below Home on the Range

The fuck is this shit?

what's with people in this thread not thinking that aladdin is a 10/10?

what criticism do you guys have with it? I cannot think of a single one. actually, it is one of the few disney movies I could literally watch once every month

Is Zootopia really about race relations? Is it an SJW movie?

Snow White: 4/10
Pinocchio: 6/10
Fantasia: 6/10
Dumbo: 5/10
Bambi: 7/10
Saludos Amigos: 7/10
The Three Caballeros: 3/10
Make Mine Music: 6/10
Song of the South: -4/10
Fun and Fancy Free: 2/10
Melody Time: 4/10
I & Mr. T: The Wind in the Willows: 3/10
I & Mr. T: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: 7/10
Cinderella: 3/10
Alice in Wonderland: 5/10
Peter Pan: 6/10
Lady and the Tramp: 3/10
Sleeping Beauty: 6/10
101 Dalmatians: 7/10
The Sword in the Stone: 2/10
Mary Poppins: 7/10
The Jungle Book: 5/10
The Aristocats: 5/10
Robin Hood: 7/10
Winnie the Pooh: 8/10
The Rescuers: 5/10
The Fox and the Hound: 6/10
The Black Cauldron: 5/10
The Great Mouse Detective: 9/10
Oliver and Company: 3/10
The Little Mermaid: 9/10
The Rescuers Down Under: 2/10
Beauty and the Beast: 8/10
Aladdin: 10/10
The Lion King: 8/10
A Goofy Movie: 7/10
Pocahontas: 5/10
The Hunchback of Notre Dame: 9/10
Hercules: 6/10
Mulan: 7/10
Tarzan: 9/10
Fantasia 2000: 7/10
Dinosaur: 1/10
The Emperor's New Groove: 10/10
Atlantis: The Lost Empire: 7/10
Lilo & Stitch: 9/10
Treasure Planet: 7/10
Brother Bear: 3/10
Home on the Range: 6/10
Chicken Little: -2/10
Meet the Robinsons: 7/10
Bolt: 6/10
The Princess and the Frog: 7/10
Tangled: 7/10
Winnie the Pooh (2011): 7/10
Wreck-It Ralph: 8/10
Frozen: 8/10
Big Hero 6/10
Zootopia: 10/10
Moana: 8/10

She's pretty thin

Not enough Iago :^)

>Home on the Range has the same rating as Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty

it's kind of hilarious how dumb you Sup Forums types are.
>I-it couldn't be about racial harmony, I liked it!

So it's an SJW movie? thanks for answering so I don't have to watch it

I'm sure Disney will be crying all the way to the bank.

>The Rescuers Down Under 2/10

This fucker didn't even watch it, did he?

t. Sup Forumsmblr

who the fuck cares? honestly, just decide for yourself whether you like the story or not

jesus fucking christ, people will be offended by anything nowadays. I remember being biased because retards here were whining about SJW shit regarding zootopia and once I saw it, I felt stupid for having been biased in the first place because it's actually the storytelling and character building that counts. I'd easily give the movie a 8/10

also

>allah is mentioned by name in aladdin
>tfw sjws would bitch about the line if it was implemented in a movie nowadays

>Rescuers Down under
>2/10

Frozen 8/10

Kek it's a 6 at best

He's a 90s kid who's convinced all Disney movies should be MUH ADVENTUREZ and can't appreciate animation obviously.

this. I honestly cannot understand why it is getting all the praise. I am a huge disney fan and always tend to stay positive while watching every new movie. that being said, frozen just disappointed somehow except for the animation itself

not bullshitting here, I think that princess and the frog and tangled are much better than frozen. apparently, returns manipulate people's feelings about the quality of these movies

Downloading a dice app onto a new phone in order to write it off as a business expense. Fucking brilliant.

I actually liked it better than zootopia lol. Though I do think zootopia is a better written movie I just didn't nearly like the animation and characters as much as I liked it in frozen maybe I have a princess bias or something.

He's right, it's overrated and most of the characters are annoying.

Jesus fuck I don't understand this normalfag meme about Zootopia being so great. It's really just meh-tier, nothing particularly wrong with it, but it certainly doesn't stand out in any way and will be forgotten as soon as people stop liking it because everyone else does. Same shit with Frozen.

I haven't seen Chicken Little or Dinosaur in years, but I don't get why this guy is ripping on them. From what I remember, they were basically as good as any other Disney movie past, present, or future.

your mom's overrated and annoying

at least the annoying stopped after I crammed my cock down her throat

still overrated though

well, animation is always subjective. I for one prefer the hand drawn stuff. didn't watch princess and the frog for years because I thought that it was shit for some reason. when I watched the blu ray version one night in the dark, I was surprised that I actually loved it

>those colours
>those beautiful animations
>that great story
>those fleshed out characters
>that villain

there's not a single bad thing about the movie. shit, they actually pulled off a black character without any racial bullshit and the blonde girl as well as her dad were actually good people instead of the usual "spoiled rich people are stupid and bad" shit

not even kidding when I say that it is one of my all time favourites

Chicken little is the worst Disney movie ever made the reason you think it was good was probably because you where about 6 dude.
Say what you will about Frozen and Zootopia but they made money, are insanely popular with kids and are a good normie family movie.

>Wind in the Willows gets a 3/10, while Home on the Fucking Range gets a 6/10

You don't understand the SJW mentality, do you? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Allah, he's a great guy to follow and we all need to be respectful of Muslims' beliefs. Jehovah on the other hand is a piece of shit that needs to be destroyed in every aspect and Christians should be punished for ever following him.

Charlotte is best girl

well what can compete with a movie where all the foxes are gay foxes

>I thought that it was shit for some reason
The female lead was black, so that assumption is a given for many people. For many others, it's because it's 2D, like who the fuck wants to see a 2D movie these days when we got all these 3D graphics amirite XD?

I never said Chicken Little was good, just as good as any other Disney movie.

I love how I thought of honey boo boo when I saw her (kinda had the feeling that the animators made her resemble her on purpose) and expected the worst of that character. meanwhile, she turned out to be a total cutie and good friend

It's about how both SJWs and alt-right faggots alike are shitty people, and why identity politics are cancer in general. The movie is completely nuanced, and the villain is a manipulative SJW.

It's not though, like at all. The entire movie was made because Disney wanted some of that sweet Shrek cash.

You've got the whole thing backwards. The original concept is generic and forgettable while the final product was a unique Disney movie, please tell me of another Disney film that has the same style and humor. That's right, you can't.

Man, I actually studied animation from a professor who did some of the animation on Dinosaur and even he said it sucked.

>The female lead was black, so that assumption is a given for many people

it wasn't because of that. it was actually the setting (new orleans), the frog (generic as fuck) and the female character becoming a frog herself which was off-putting in my eyes

>For many others, it's because it's 2D

people like that should be fucking hanged. there is no way that anyone can truly think that 3D > 2D. I am even 99% sure that every animator out there is crying on the inside when they have to convince people that 3D looks better than hand drawn cartoons. it's all about the goddamn money nowadays

I love how he went out of his way to criticize some things, but overlooked the TERRIBLE plot of Little Mermaid.
>good songs and good *something else that's not plot* make a good movie, wow
What a fucking hypocrite. He criticisez the plot of the movie he didn't like, but he doesn't care about the stupidity of Ariel being unable to write a letter and gives LM an 8/10. How the fuck are songs enough to give a movie an 8/10?

>Actually taking the video this seriously

the video in itself is pure shit because it states him giving reviews when he is actually just giving random comments about the movies

just stop getting annoyed by stupid clickbait videos

>Home in the Range 6/10
This rating alone makes all of his opinions invalid.

This. The little mermaid's songs aren't even that great similar to Lion king most of them are catchy but not actually that great. The best song in the movie is just the average 'I WANT' Disney song.

>Kuzco is the best disney princess.
Fair enough.

>Song of the South: The child acting is more offensive than the racism.
>Movie was actually considered progressive for the time.

>Cinderella is a 3/10

He actually thinks Cinderella is a BAD movie? She's probably the most famous princess of all time.

Is Dinosaur really deserving of such bashing?

Sure there was not much to the plot, the antagonists were not personally involved with the protagonist and there were no musical numbers, but at the very least I found the first half quite gripping with the meteor and post-meteor scenes pand the across the desert montage. Plus I liked the deal with the second in command of the pack's resignation to fate and being conflicted over receiving compassion.

>Jehovah on the other hand is a piece of shit that needs to be destroyed in every aspect and Christians should be punished for ever following him.
fuck off Russia

It's a not as exciting Land Before Time with a romance subplot and a goofy monkey family. 4/10 maybe 5/10 if you really like Dinosaurs.

And I'm talking one of those Autistic kids who could spell Cretaceous faster than their own name.

>Pinocchio
>Anything less than 11/10

How could anyone have such shit taste?

Hey the monkey family was fine save for the dumb blonde one. Other than that I agree with your post and score.

The villain is an SJW diversity hire who's trying to frame the elites as raving lunatics.

not to mention pro-cop

>ENG
is generic/forgettable

You clearly don't know what the word generic means, ENG is anything but.

The cool/smart thing about Zootopia, is that the prejudices the characters face aren't 1-to-1 in relation to the ones humans face. That means that every person that goes in is going to identify with the oppression Judy/Prey animals face, and project their own oppressors onto the predators.

What's neat is that halfway through the movie, the script gets flipped, predators are revealed to also face oppression of their own variety, a prey animal is revealed to be the mastermind behind the evil scheme (and also hugely prejudiced herself. Ideally this will cause people to look inward and recognize their own prejudices.

Shrek the musical was unironically amazing.

>under the sea
>not GOAT

>hakuna matata
>not GOAT

But he straight up said he liked Emperor's New Groove best, he just thinks Aladdin does baseline Disney the best.
Which I kinda agree, it does, it's a definitive Disney movie and it doesn't have that one part or character that just kinda drags it down. Or in the case of Lion King, an ending that completely shafts the meaning you're supposed to learn.