There were scenes in this movie that were so bad that they genuinely shocked me...

There were scenes in this movie that were so bad that they genuinely shocked me. The fact that this is seeing mainstream praise is unfathomable to me. This movie single-handedly killed all my interest in the SW universe.

Nigger....I don't fucking care what you think.

Nobody cares what you think.

There's too many goddamn threads about this shit. Fuck.

Haven't seen't it.

Don't plan on it either. Why? Soy isn't a major part of my diet.

I soyppose you're free to go then

Which ones

>le milkies xD
>admiral tumblr gets introduced
>viet potato shits on Capitalism in no uncertain terms
>Superman Leia( this one fucking drove me up the wall it was so bad)
>’put a towel on’
>10 minutes of magic mirror with Rey that amounted to nothing
>Rey literally goes to the FO flagship on barely a hunch
>le holding for Hux xD
>bomber chink reaching for remote
>Ren’s ugly-ass body is revealed
>Snoke gets offed
>’fuck the books, Luke, Rey has it all’

And many many more.

someone please post the fucking milking gif

it's not great but it's not that bad. I felt like there were 3 major issues:

-unending quips. have like 3 max. we're watching star wars for the comedy.

-failing to elaborate on previously introduced plot points: who is snoke, why is rey so powerful with the force, who are the knights of ren? I still have no idea.

-feminist casting agenda... I don't mind adding more female roles but it seemed like they pushed it a little hard in this film. Loved phasma and rey and leia but just felt like they were trying too hard to make a point by adding even more. But to be fair a lot of the previous films were skewed in the other direction and I felt like male/female ration must have been around 50/50 in this film.

Why did they kill snoke in the second movie?

You made the right decision

Because that’s good writing for you

The fact that the same movie jumped from the high-quality scenes like the ones in Snoke's chamber to fucking titty-milking and PETA propaganda baffles me

>turns out Snoke is Plagus
>Betrayed and "killed" by his apprentice for the 2nd time
>Comes back all the more angry and powerful for the final act

fucking kek

You're right

Just fucking look at this. This is a Star Wars movie in 2017. Fucking unbelievable.

OH NO NO NO NO

>One bomber destroyed a star destroyer.
I thought they had shields, the rebel capital ships have shields. is the First Order too cocky to shield their billion unit capital warships?

I was watching this and thought "someone should really edit it so that Leia hyperdrive-rams herself into the ship instead." And then it happened. Whoever made this, I love you.

>10 minutes of magic mirror with Rey that amounted to nothing

agreed, that was fucking stupid