A multiplayer cash grab game with an afterthought story can write a better Luke than the The Last Jedi

>A multiplayer cash grab game with an afterthought story can write a better Luke than the The Last Jedi
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncpcbu5bSPE

A better post ROTJ character of Luke for certain.

>A choice to be better

I got goosebumps at this shit and not a single time during TLJ? Fucking A.

Agreed, although Luke looks and speaks differently enough to remind me of pic related

theyre fazing out mark hamill so he can be replaced

What's wrong with his face. What's wrong with all their faces in fact.

I would take Luke as a bug hunter than what they did to him in TLJ.

He looked better in the first game imo

Luke looks like a retarded Wayne Gretzky

i also got chills and goosebumps during his diologue with that pilot at the end.

He is a bug hunter in the new movie ...
From a certain point of view

>Has the power to sense deceit
>Can truly avoid fighting/killing people who truly don't want to fight

man i love that shit

They didn't want to pay royalties so they altered the faces just enough to not have to.

That angers me
Kike fucks

It is ridiculous how no modern Star Wars games come close to those that came out 10 years ago.

Its just like Hamill said in that interview. Something along the lines "remember kids, the studios do not care about quality, they only care if it makes money"

Fuck everything

yup

paging mr.hamill

Based PeeWee poster.

literally enjoyed that more than TLJ

Mr. Hamill there's a telephone call waiting for you at the front desk.

>those shit graphics
gas consoles when?

well more like a bug catcher

god this movement looks clunky.

Jedi Knight 2 and Academy were so much better

my games tell a better story that star wars ever did past or present

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT MORE SATISFYING THAN THE ENTIRE FUCKING NEW STAR WARS MOVIE!?

unironically better than the whole TLJ movie
someone tweet this to hamill so he can get the noose ready

>god this movement looks clunky

To be expected when trying to implement melee fighters into a game centered around gun combat

I love how it ends in a complete opposite note than TLJ, which across the movie and in the ending hammers you with:

>We MUST have a rebellion! The only way to fight the evil oppressor is by being an oppressed minority that forms a small ragtag group of rebels against the system!

Against:

>What else is there?
>A choice
>The rebellion?
>No. A choice to be better

Even more ironic when TLJ tries to constantly get across that the old paradigm must give way to the new, only to end back in the now overplayed status quo of movies made 40 years ago at every turn.

Thanks user, any other version of Luke is pure Kino to these tired eyes at this point
Much more in line with his character

>Even more ironic when TLJ tries to constantly get across that the old paradigm must give way to the new, only to end back in the now overplayed status quo of movies made 40 years ago at every turn.
This is what completely tears down any defense of "it's a subversion of Star Wars, things are more morally gray, etc."
By the end of the movie all the characters are just more solidified in their good/evil roles. The primary antagonist is a Skywalker again, too.

Wow that was pretty nice

By the time Kylo Ren was making a Vader impression, saying to Rey something like

>Join me and together, we shall rule this galaxy as fath-bf and gf!

I almost walked out.

holy shit, Luke is so fucking likable in this. and seeing him act like a fully trained jedi and give neat advise is awesome.

>you have a choice
>the rebellion?
>no, to be better

I also liked
>because I asked

>that image/scene isn't even in the game
>that Hamill face looks miles better than what we got in the game play

Wow, this like 8 minutes was better than the whole fucking prequel and sequel combined. lol. wtf.

How embarrassing is it that fucking EA can out do "professional" writers? Christ.

his mission is good but the rest is mainly trash.
>garbage writing
>garbage voice acting (with the exception of hask and shiv)
>quips after most lines
>even the villains praise iden as heroic
>barely any emotion displayed by iden or her daughter