Sup Forums tells me it's movie of the year

>Sup Forums tells me it's movie of the year

It's a mediocre flick

Sup Forums considers blade runner to be moty though

that is some awful ms paint editing

yeah i agree. it was pretty average. maybe with a better director it could have been kino but sheridan had to direct it himself.

>best director at Cannes
I feel like they were guilted into this because it made a political point at the end about native american women and im not even american but that tainted the movie for me

Nothing in the movie hinted that what happened to her happened just because she was Native american

I agree. Bladerunner was the best movie ive seen so far. Then again I haven't watched a lot this year. The sniping was cool and Olsen was too qt.

I knew this would be the case and so I didn't watch it, but now that I have your honest critique I feel comfortable watching it now that my expectation shave been properly tempered

Even the praise was meme buzzwords i totally got memed into watching this

>Cerebral

I agree Olsen was cute af in this she somehow looks older and less flattering in a big budget avengers movie.

Someone post the butt gif/webm

Just found out the guy who wrote sicario did this and the standoffs were both pretty good desu

There was nothing to taint. It was Sundancecore garbage the whole way through.

Post your movies of the year then

i thought flicks were higher teir then movies

I literally just watched the movie after somebody here said "only Sup Forumstards love this shit movie"

>Jeremy renner
No

is this like a bourne movie? what's it about.

he's left handed

no way this won best director...

Its..... just ok. Action sequences were kind of cool. When he picks them off on the final gun fight that was cool.

Felt kind of fake deep tho. Felt like an impression of an actual meaningful movie.

But it wasn't bad either. I guess if give it a 6 out of 10, above average. I do like neo westerns.

>i thought flicks were higher teir then movies
isn't it kino>film>movie>flick

>is this like a bourne movie? what's it about.
Murder myster set in a ver cold snowy setting where Jeremy renner is a hunter working with an FBI agent to solve a murder case of a young girl who was raped and killed in the middle of nowhere in the snow

it fucking says it on the poster