I'm not sure how I should feel about this

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZvNCXIP3AME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pando_(tree)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Commit sudoku.

Get your mind out of the gutter you degenerate. Just because they're all naked doesn't mean you should get aroused by them.

Try to keep any pedophilic urges at bay by repeatedly telling yourself, "Children are not erotic."

Remember, she was kicked into smoldering embers

Oh, so she'd have horrible scars underneath. Gross.

>Goes on Sup Forums
>ewww pedos
Sup Forums a shit.

MODS
O
D
S

i don't get it

OP here, I'm actually an FBI correspondent, all of you're IP addressed have been logged and recorded. Expect a visit from us soon.

post a caputre of the high kick so the group can discuss it in lieu of the latest developements

Genndy has been showing naked lollis on TV right under the nose of the censors

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhh

but she doesnt
because she was kicked into GLOWING embers, and glowing embers aren't that hot. smoldering embers are. glowing ones mostly have a coating of soot that prevents them from burning you much
reminds me of when southpark trolled muslims and people scared of muslims by hinting that they were 'depicting' muhammad in an episode, inside a car, or inside a costume, or basically in every possible way NOT depicting him because it's a cartoon and anything not visible isn't really there.
and then it turned out it was santa claus
but they got death threats anyway and the episode got hacked up and pulled after all

Jesus Christ, Genndy

mmmmmmmm

capcha: mexico petit

I want to protect this smile.

>"Oops, I almost walked out naked!"
that was 17 years ago. on kids' tv. cmon man.

ALL NAKED.

NAKED. NUDE. IN THE BUFF. NOT WEARING ANYTHING. SKIN TOUCHING SKIN.

>the fact that we have successfully copypasted our shitty nudity overreaction to japan in under 10 years.
>they dont even care, they enjoy the way you can titillate so easily and the comedy potential of getting such rapid reactions

THE
WHOLE
TIME

I don't think it has really sunk in how hot this is. Sheesh.

it's like skintight censor bars

This is a blue board, OP. What the fuck are you doing?

guys, guys
i have it on good authority that, under these rocks, under some dirt, and then under a whole lot more rock.. there's naked people. They're walking around upside down under there, in some other country, but some of them are naked! they're RIGHT THROUGH THERE!

And yet, nobody seems to care enough to start making accurate R34

how accurate is accurate? I mean, I added outlines and I shrank the heads a little, and I drew hands and feet like round things with sausages on them rather than bricks with lines on them, but... I did eyedrop directly from screenshots

I wasn't referring to the anatomy of the characters. I'm talking about the countless drawings depicting the Daughters of Aku having their "clothes" torn when we now know they weren't wearing clothes this whole time.

We saw the mother's back. That bitch didn't even do the tar thing.

>there are people posting on Sup Forums as we speak who are naked

It's a joke user, calm down.

oh that. yeah I just drew them naked

thing is, we still have no idea what they're wearing. the idea that it's actually a layer of soot or encrusted burnt skin is absoludicrous. We didn't get to watch Ashi's scrubbing in much detail, so all we know is whatever she had on, it was stuck, and it left normal skin behind. I personally think it was something like spray-on truck bed liner, or that flex-seal shit. it's the most logical real-life equivalent of sci-fi's classic go-to: spray-on clothes.
obviously this would be done to REPRESENT their rite of passage where their bodies are hucked into coals, yeah.

All you pedofucks deserve to be castrated.

>He's not naked and casually touching himself while browsing Sup Forums.

Pleb.

fap fap fap

I think he meant hot people

What about homos and furries?

You mean you're not?

>hot people
>on Sup Forums

at least they don't want to fuck kids

who the fuck wears clothes in their own house? do you LIKE doing laundry and sitting in your sweat?
yeah because having a violently hostile attitude towards kids, 'hating them', not wanting them, thinking anyone who shows them affection is mentally ill... that's not at ALL the kind of person you'd expect to harm children. no no it must be the ones who like them. catladies are all fucking their cats, right?

Some people wants them dead, but with pedos, everyone wish that they were dead

Which is more natural to fuck? A man's ass, an animal, or a 12 year-old female?

that doesn't disagree in any way with the post you replied to, carl.

everyone in america in the last 8 or 9 years, yeah. and everyone in the rest of the world for the last.. like.. 3 years.

>who the fuck wears clothes in their own house?
People that live with family members, roommates, or lovers

Actually most third world countries, Japan, France, and Muslims seem to okay with it. Probably more acceptable world-wide than homosexuality.

>or lovers
What? Why?

>who the fuck wears clothes in their own house?

Normal people. I.E. not pedophiles

>yeah because having a violently hostile attitude towards kids, 'hating them', not wanting them, thinking anyone who shows them affection is mentally ill... that's not at ALL the kind of person you'd expect to harm children. no no it must be the ones who like them. catladies are all fucking their cats, right?

Man if you're going to put forth an argument about why wanting to fuck pre-pubescent kids isn't wrong, you could at least have it make some kind of sense (well, as much sense as grown men being kiddy-fuckers could possibly make sense). This was like reading gibberish.

why family members?
honestly, why roommates? if i found someone's body offensive i wouldn't wanna live with them day in day out with only a few millimeters of cloth between it and me. would you live with a fucking tumor in a sock walking around your house?

I wouldn't want their fecal matter dropping all over the place.

Do you mind sharing your take of the series with us?

So she's actually naked, but her skin was scarred black from burning hot coals? And then all she had to do was wash the scars off in water?

>So she's actually naked, but her skin was scarred black from burning hot coals?

See

Looks like a screaming penis.

There was nothing magic about the coals or the water.

Muslims murder anyone who disagrees with them. Japanese men are literally afraid of grown women to the point where they hide in their homes jerking off to pictures of little girls instead of trying to pull women their own age...their population is actually on the decline. Based France has been cracking down on the pedoshits since the late 80s.

Your days are numbered, kiddy-diddler.

It was covered with ASH from the coals.

She doesn't say what she falls into at all, just that "they too must become one with the darkness."

Also, if you think it's just ash or soot you're retarded.

This is a show about a man sent into the future with a magic sword that can only harm evil to destroy the embodiment of evil and then travel back to the past in a magic portal to destroy the evil in the past to correct the future.

so keep the house stocked with TP?
almost certainly not. see

Oh fug she's D A P I N G

it's on paheal
no, the women are afraid of the men. the men are afraid of scaring the women and getting in trouble for it.
the rest of that is patently untrue. the only thing france is cracking down on is muslims.

If you're the artist of the most recent Samurai Jack pic posted there, then you've got nothing to concern yourself over.

>furries don't want to fuck kids
lmao 2bh

uhh no, third most recent. with ashi and one of her sisters.
wait, what was I concerned about?

Strange, it was the first when I saw it.
Your earlier post here gave me the impression you weren't 100% certain in recreating the artstyle of the series.

ah, right. okay good, glad it looks authentic. I could probably push it further, but at a certain point you might as well just edit screenshots if you're gonna be so dead on

There are some really perverted furry lolicons, more than regular lolicon.

When you think about it, ashi would've had to have rubbed glowing hot coal up and down her ass crack and stuff in order for every spot on her body to he covered

Ah!
Thats the perfect way to think about it.

Even here.
ESPECIALLY HERE

I live alone, why wouldn't I be naked in my own house?

Scaramouche pls go

Let's be honest, we never knew. Now we can't unsee.

Respond to this post if you're awkwardly standing over your computer for some reason instead of just sitting down.

Bonus points if you're naked.

Why would lovers give a shit whether or not the other is naked? They have seen plenty of each other naked and probably aren't bothered by it.

On the Internet, nobody knows you're naked.

i do that for a few minutes sometimes before bed when i've moved my chair next to the bed, where it lives while i sleep
these are the kind of people who think the story of adam and eve represents a nudity taboo that wouldn't be invented for thousands of years.. as if the two human lovers would give a shit if they or their god saw them
it's like, read the fucking story. they didnt put on leaves and then walk around like 'good, now i'm covered'. they hid. if you're still hiding, obviously your concern isnt 'someone's gonna see my kibbles and bits'. it's 'fuck, i'm in trouble, and i'm "naked" in the biological sense of the word. exposed, obvious. not green, in a place that's all green'
it doesnt even say clothes for god's sake, it says 'coverings'. i.e. duck blinds. you couldnt sew fig leaves into proper clothing in that little time, you just quickly make a shrub costume and hide under it with your eyes poking out cartoonishly.

that fuckin episode

>reminds me of when southpark trolled muslims and people scared of muslims by hinting that they were 'depicting' muhammad in an episode

They had already shown Mu hammed years ago and nobody cared.

I am curious.

Who the fuck is -she-?!

I get the Wife of Aku popped out seven kids but where did Big Bertha over here come from? Is she from an earlier batch?

that too, but they knew they couldnt push that because it'd just get the old episode banned too

like me

youtu.be/ZvNCXIP3AME
They swam through the river hunting Jack for quite some time, how the fuck did none of the ash come off back then?

so youre finally understanding that it's not ash. it's flexible adhesive armor of some kind

If it took a fucking rock to scrub it off water certainly wouldn't do it.

God, Bill Nye. What happened to you?

>BILL NYE THE BIASED GUY

Science is not set in stone, if our understanding of a thing changes scientists or engineers don't throw a bitchfit and scream blasphemy, usually. Only a few decades ago plate tectonics was laughed at an mocked, Wegener was shamed for proposing the idea and died on an exploration before they confirmed he was right.
Genetics is fucking crazy enough on its own. Parthenogenesis, some species changing their fucking sex on their own. genetic disorders and shit. I mean the whole field of medicine is about finding new cures and shit, not throwing leeches on people and hoping it might fix them.

And this crazy thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pando_(tree)

then stop acting like you know shit if knowledge keeps changing
if that's true the only thing you know for sure is that you're currently wrong

It is the best understanding we currently know of compared to stone age myths that don't know shit. And for the most part it generally has practical uses, again unlike stone age myths.

No go fuck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
this is inexcusable

what's the practical use of saying one thing then 5 years later saying something else? in what way are you superior to these 'myths'?

Well...

He further educated himself

Uneducated*

The fact that I'm not still living in the stone age like you and further propelling humanity forward one step at a time