What did you think of all the cameos overall? Did you like seeing the characters again...

What did you think of all the cameos overall? Did you like seeing the characters again, or did you feel they were unnecessary?

most of them were great, would've been cooler to see real characters that jack had defeated in the bar scene. demongo didn't make much sense though since aku killed him.

>would've been cooler to see real characters that jack had defeated in the bar scene

The bounty hunters would fit for that

This, most were great.
Disappointed with DA SAMOORAI becoming a bar tender and not a well respected warrior like Jack to tell Ashi of how great he is. Would be amazing if instead Demongo showed up just to fight him to emphasize the evil of Aku.

I felt that there were way too many. Demongo felt flatout shoehorned, I can only hope that he's intended to play a larger role later rather than simply making a one-off appearance as a two second gag.

I think it would have been best if some were put into the prior episode, would have made Ashi's allegiance change less jarring.

that would be nice if they weren't dead

>Keegan-Michael Key as Da'Samurai
>Chris Parnell as henchmen in the second episode

What's next, David Cross?

Yeah Demongo didn't make much sense but the part he played was so fantastic. I hope he DOESN'T show up again even though I like him and his voice. I feel like him being in the series for 20 seconds just to insult a bunch of random people and leave was pure gold and having him do anything else would detract from it

The Ravers made me want to pull my teeth out but then I hate that subculture to begin with

>The Woolies
>The Archers
>Olivia
>Da Samurai
>Kuni
>Demongo, right the fuck out of nowhere

Was it confirmed to be Kuni or is that just the most popular theory?

That's what I think makes the most sense, personally.

Makes more sense than the baby

Forced out of the ass

Thanks to the boondocks, all I can see when I look at this old guy is "The Blind Nigga Samurai".

Both.

To be fair, Demongo could play a pretty big role in the series assuming he can somehow collect the essence of the deceased DoA and/or the Scotsman and have them come after Jack.

Demongo's survival not making much sense aside, I quite liked them.

Was slightly disappointed that Sam-Moo-Rai just became a bartender like says though. Thought he was taking another shot at being a more noble kind of warrior.

Don't care if it doesn't make sense demongo's random out of nowhere appearance was hilarious.

Also no love for spyke, astro and the gray stupid dog/

>Demongo felt flatout shoehorned,

That was the joke.

He just showed up because everybody else was.

This said,I would LOVE if he had a bigger role.

Yeah, I think it'd be interesting if he made another more plot-relevant return, but the way they just kind of brush it off was great.

They were okay

I forgot, Tom Kenny was apart of Mr. Show

Not the space princess but maybe she's in self-imposed exile for failing to save her planet.

This

I thought I recognized his new voice

Better than the other way around