Is this any good?

I've only seen Godzilla 2014 and I'm hyped for the sequel thanks to Millie.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z5AR5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is actually a pretty good giant monster movie. Good fights, good creatures, and the acting's not half-bad.

Is it a prequel to Godzilla 2014?

Yes, they take place in the same universe. Supposedly Godzilla and Kong are going to fight in some future movie, for no other reason than that the head of Universal Pictures thinks it would be cool.

It's bad.

Surprisingly boring, but I like the design of Kong and how much bigger they made him.

Yeah, no reason at all.

It's a really really dumb movie but it's entertaining. Don't expect anything beyond a giant monkey fighting stuff and a bunch of explosions.

Millie is the only reason why I'm watching all of these garbage. She's worth it.

Is it comfy?

Kind of. This one is more much lighter in tone and sillier than Godzilla 2014. If you got nothing better to do or watch it's entertaining enough.

Millie will save the series.

A TOP 5 IMAX 3D MOVIE OF 2017

I hope so

It's amazing, and very stylistic. Don't worry about it being a repeat of the original or the 2005 one, it's more comparable with King Kong Escapes.

I liked it. Good actions, good visuals, decent acting in places. I really liked John C Reilly in this, but I like him in most things so I might be kind of biased. Honestly enjoyed him more than Samuel L Jackson who played "Angry black military man."

Is is worth $20?

She's the added kino that Samuel L Jackson was. 2 kinos in one cinematic universe is a great thing.

I base films I see off of 3 factors, to determine how many stars I give it:

How many memorable scenes it had: *

Did I enjoy it: *

Would I mind rewatching it: -

I would say it earned a solid 2/3 stars. The John C Reilly stuff really was a chore to sit through.

Bump

To me it was.

Reminder that the antagonist monster was inspired by this.

Hmm qt belly button

Pretty good, better than Godzilla 2014. I'd give it a watch.

best tummy in the industry

would be good if it were R-rated, bloodless carnage is so fucking boring.

More?

more tummy?

Photographer chick ruined it. I wanted to punch her traitorous bitch face in every scene.

discord.gg/Z5AR5z

MILLIEBROS GET IN HERE!!!