How would you make Earthbound into a good TV show?

How would you make Earthbound into a good TV show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hVuv7mDNqM
youtube.com/watch?v=r_RfpecI10I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make it about undertale instead.

Trolling aside, I've been wondering this myself. My guess would be a Pokémon style adventure anime, though it would be tricky transferring the game's humor, since the game takes advantage of the fact that the dialogue can be read in multiple ways in your head.

Eh, don't know if it'd work as an animated show. You'd have to get someone who can capture both the art-style and humor perfectly.

I wouldn't. Why do fuckheads like you think everything has to be adapted into some other medium - comics to movies, movies to games, games to cartoons...for fuck's sake, can't you assholes be happy with the story as it was told in its original medium?

It goes without saying, "Some sacrifices will have to be made."

Because Sup Forums secretly likes video games and wants to talk about them

It's Peanuts but with psychic powers and ayy lmaos.
There.

Why do I imagine it'd be made in early 90s by DiC?

No.

The real challenge is how would you make Earthbound into a good video game first.

Breaking news: People like to have more exposure to things they like.

This is actually kinda what I would like to see maybe with some intentional Stand-By-Me and even Stranger things aesthetics. It overall has a feel-good and comfy adventure style with moments of real tension and fear.

Fuck off.

Make it Mother 3 instead

>Making a cartoon based on videogames
do you want to repeat the Zeld and Mario cartoon disaster again?

and btw, this is so much better than a tv show youtube.com/watch?v=-hVuv7mDNqM

How are Zelda and Mario disasters?

Make it nothing like Earthbound.

With a little Determination.

Then go read fucking fanfiction and stop begging for everything you love to be adapted into every other fucking medium like you're entitled to that.

>Would Earthbound make a good cartoon?
>STOP BEING ENTITLED! REEEEEEE!

I wouldn't

I don't think Earthbound would translate good to a show.

lmfao god bless Lisa the painful

I'd say it would do fine if you hit certain plot points by the end of each episode.Probably make it in the same vein of Stranger Things or The Sandlot in terms of mood and setting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disaster

No matter what, it's gotta be stop motion claymation.

Plainly someone has never watched this singular work of cinematic genius:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_RfpecI10I

No TV show. It has to be a movie with claymation and not "clean" claymation like Coraline or Paranorman. Think Adventures of Mark Twain.

Just have Laika do it