Well guys, i've made it. I turned Hollywood's A-list actor Ryan Gosling green. Thought you'd find it humorous...

Well guys, i've made it. I turned Hollywood's A-list actor Ryan Gosling green. Thought you'd find it humorous. You may now refer to him as "Ryan Greensling", if you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbS-9vII-RA
fineleatherjackets.net/realhuman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should play the Hulk

I laughed.

Got me a chuckle

Stop.

I'm glad I have an IQ of 200+ to enjoy this humorous post. Ha. Dank-Q.

Now make Pickle Ryan

Guys is he really green now?

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

Best thread on tv right now

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY

This thread amongst all of the star wars shit actually made me laugh out loud. BRAVO

Is this because the goose actually got a girl to fart in his mouth?

You got some fine work there, user. Would you perhaps be interested in a colaboration of sorts?

I’m green with envy at your craftsmanship

I actually do.

only good thread up right now

c'mon man get that shit outta here

POST-IRONY HAS GONE TOO FAR

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

heya fell- *slips on banana peel* wah-oh! BONK!... aRGH yOOOOOOOWCH!

"odd look playing in the distance"
So, Ryan is basically Shrek?

A REAL HUMAN GREEN

we've been post-post-irony for at least the last 6 years

op is post-post-post-irony. take a gander at the future, lads

First one proved to be so much of a phenomenon across the board that i decided to go for it and do some more OC. This one is in the same vein as the original colored Ryan but i went a different route of the RGB spectrum. Let me see your opinions on it.

good vibes

actually pretty beautiful ngl

this meme was created by CIA niggers

Fucking kill yourself this piece of shit.

Real human pea

Thrawn trilogy when?

a daring synthesis

A E S T H E T I C

A Triumph

more like cyan gosling

who would win in a fight?

mr freeze

fucking stupid, Ryan Greensling was perfect, this blue shit is trash.

I liked the original better, but this is good

nice

Is La La Land a good duo?

I truly am sorry you didn't like this colored Gosling. I will concede that I went for a more experimental thing and it did not prove to give the results I expected but alas, i shared it anyway. For this third one I tried to go back to my roots and recapture what made Ryan Greensling the cultural icon that it is today. Maybe you'll find it to better suit your taste as it is a pink Gosling and you are a fucking faggot.

Could you do me a Ryellow Gosling?

now this I can get into.

the social commentary in ryan greensling its lost on this new cold marketable incarnation

Epic and based thread

this. I need some ryellow in my life

I don't why this shit made me laugh out loud, but it did.
Good one user.

woah 80s retrowave superkool dooder!
back to rebbit

Yeah well i turned him into a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=jbS-9vII-RA

Very emotional.
fineleatherjackets.net/realhuman/

I think I went a bit too far with the brightness on the color, thus stripping it from the naturalistic effect the other pictures in the series have but I wanted to try something a little bit out there. The result was Ryan now looking like one of those golden people from GotG 2. Who knows, maybe Ryan for Adam Warlock?

this fucking meme is ruined, i remember when ryan greensling was funny

Amazing photoshop work my friend. Bravo.

I have tried blend elements people enjoyed in previous installments of the images and revamp them in a new, daring way whilst staying true to the originals. As well, of course, as paying homage to Ryan Gosling's notorious strabismus.

This is good, but you know what's better? Red.
Its also my favorite color, similar to how Ryan Gosling is my favorite actor.

I think this is too much ryan, like too much ice cream, it makes me sick to my stomach

Oddly enough, red does not really do the trick on Ryan. I'm not quite sure what the explanation behind this peculiar effect is but a red tone on Ryan ends up rather blending with what his normal skin color is and the end result doesn't strike you in the same way other colors do.

>Maybe you'll find it to better suit your taste as it is a pink Gosling and you are a fucking faggot.

The division beetween the colors should more accurately follow Ryan's face contour rather than just be a straight line in the middle of the picture but you are onto something here, user. A pastiche of sorts, very daring

fuck the haters, this is the good shit. Nothing touches the yellow shine

>still no Ryan Redsling
wasted potential, can't believe they went with fucking yellow before red

you just know it was to appeal to normies

You are correct. I appreciate your effort nonetheless

Literally the only reason i haven't killed myself yet

Needed the laugh

Mods can we get mothafuckin sticky plox

We need Emma Stone to breed with Greensling to create a real life Pepe

Best thread. Kudos to op.
Hope you get ur mom's milky and then cummy in her pussy

IT'S HERE

not red enough
flop of the century

This is the TLJ of Ryan Greensling

ITS OVER
INCOMING 56% AUDIENCE SCORE FOR REDSLING

Is the world ready for Gryan Greysling?

Fuck this bullshit, this is what Red Ryan should look like

Hey that's pretty funny!

a glib fascimile

Is this the guy who jerks off to holograms in future?

it was all building up to this point wasn't it? thanx doc

I honestly don't think a grey gosling would have the same impact as greensling did. Greensling took an established colored still and flipped our expectations upside down by making him green. Greyscale films and photos are already so common there'd be nothing gained from applying such a technique to Gosling.

that oversaturation is kino

It is time. Do white Ryan Gosling. And I do mean WHITE.

literally r3ddit: the gosling

Now this I can get into.

I don't think that's what Greensling is all about. You have to take into consideration the historical context for when Greensling was posted and the political climate we were living in at the time. Greensling was. in many ways, a direct response to all of that. A clear statement. Maybe not what we wanted to hear, bu what we needed to hear. Doing a Grey Gosling is missing the point of Greensling completely. Greensling wasn't merely a color swap, it was an ideology swap. Everything the common folk had come to bitterly accept was suddenly exposed. People were no longer going to let things be like they were. It begged the question, "if the guy from the notebook could be a different color, what else could be different?" "What can WE do to make it different?" It wasn't the green, it was the idea that the green conveyed.

AND A BLUE HERO

Yo check it, heard there are some major memelords in this forum and I'm dropping a hip new meme for you crazy kids. This is Chris Greenatt. Have some fun with it and catch you all on the flip side. Lates! *skateboards out of this joint*

The political comment in sing red is very powerful, I hope everyone understands the importance of that.

The subtlety of this one maybe be lost on the average viewer, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

Guys, I turned him into Trump. LOL

Honestly, it just doesn't do it for me. It's an arthouse image masquerading as a flick and it just doesn't fulfill me.

Lel

This makes it look like a movie poster somehow

Sick son of a bitch i threw up all over my bed

Surf the Sea of Drumpf Tears, fellas.

what if
Cyan Gosling

some things shouldn't exist

DON'T READ THIS DON'T DO IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T