Who was in the wrong here?

me on the right

is he natty?

Yes he is. You just need to have a good weight training regimen.

left: bottom
right: top

what does his diet look like?

He roided a bit too much and his body fat is way too low. His skin is looking disgusting.

Probably a lot of lean meat and vegetables. He’s pretty much the limit for natty in terms of muscle/body fat

You're smoking crack if you think he achieved that physique with such low body fat "natty" lol. Like it's not even subtle.

[citation needed]

It depends on the timetable and genetics. If he was already lean and muscular before then that body would take a few years with strict Hollywood diet and trainers. If he did this in like a year then yes he definitely roided

No. His face change gives it away.

You can get that size and be natty. but when your jaw morphs, your nose grows that much, your thyroid glands stick out like that. No that's steroids

Dude it's achievable. I've been way more cut than him and bigger. He did do steroids though

lmao

You're just fueling the natty myth. Of course he can't achieve that natty or with any type of weight training regimen. That amount of mass with that low body fat is IMPOSSIBLE with the time table he's on - he definitely is on the juice.

based

>people can't have muscle and low body fat without steroids
lmao the jelly fatasses in this thread smdh

Micro penis/roids confirmed.

You can do it lol

>natural

No nigga

t. never lifted a day in their lives

jonathan is better.

I was gonna say something about how he doesn't look different from a serious olympic athlete to me. But I guess they're all on steroids too.

ive heard (as in read a single sentence somewhere) that he has 100% diet discipline, presumably set by a trainer/nutritionist

This. His physique is on the very edge of what is possible natural, and it isn't sustainable either, a natty body builder would feel like shit and be extremely dehydrated to look like that for competition only for a few days.

Doing it without 3+ years? Forget about it.

Nah it's sustainable. But he's clearly on steroids.

Dude, not everyone is fat.

Eat clen. Tren hard. Test yourself everyday. Anavar give up.

He was literally drinking pounds and pounds of liquid chicken breast every day blended and working out like two hours a day and kept to a strict diet. If anyone did that they would look like picture above within 1 to 2 years. It's not hard to accomplish this, it's hard to maintain it.

>Working out like 2 hours a day.

Kek have you ever touched weights before? If you want to work out 2 hours a day everyday you're gonna need roids to recover

Efron is proof that roundface manlets will literally never learn.

He fucked up. His face got too wide and square. Roundfaces win this time.

He is aware that his current physique is much more likely to catch the eye of a gay man than it is a woman's, correct?

I mean, sure, there are some women who think that's hot, but the majority of them are more likely to just say "ew." But who knows what crowd he's aiming to please

Why is there so much stigma in using roids? I juice and im not ashamed that i take them

As a gay man, I must say his body was literally perfect before, and now it looks disgusting.

The “swimmer build” he had before is p heavily fetishized amongst gays, so I doubt the current roid bod isn’t winning him very many new fans