What are your opinions on the political youtuber, Lauren Southern?

What are your opinions on the political youtuber, Lauren Southern?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q&t
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/769142504637726720

Note to janitor: this is considered Sup Forums related now according to the mods

That metal hole isn't wide enough for my cock.

not kidding

Fuck off, Sup Forums

Now everyone knows you have a small cock. If you have a big cock you don't have to go around saying you do.

wtf is that what its for

She is retarded. This is an excerpt from her book.

Daily reminder that all conservative "religious" people are usually the biggest fucking deviants and degenerates out there.

Typical alt-right fuckwit. She has no unique perspective on any issue. I read that book she wrote in just over an hour, and it was like having the most inane Sup Forums posts regurgitated back at me with less eloquence. She is only 22 and feels comfortable talking about generational issues without any perspective or knowledge that she didn't rip off from Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson or Milo. That, and the fact she carefully censors her content (like the one where she tried to lecture a Muslim guy about Shariah and got schooled).

Tee hee hee, look at me boys and my kekistan flags, we're the new punk rock. Donate to my Patreon and buy my awful books.

>stupid as fuck
>willing to do anything for fame
>conservative sexual guilt and associated hangups

She sounds like a keeper

not exclusively

based
keep up the good work
no whores on my pol

>Sup Forums worships a girl that got BLACKED

poetry

>diaper fetish
She's also a BBC addict. Then again that's pretty much every alt righter.

what is he doing with his hand

NOT HER

BBBRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFTTT

that nigga has some very feminine hands

based she was built for bbc

As a history buff, this is fucking awful.

unironically this
and she obviously knows it

The BBC in her ass in the reason why she wears diapers.

>She has no unique perspective on any issue
Argument used by retards. Nobody has a unique political perspective on any issue.

You’re dumber than you sound if you think Peterson, Milo or Moleymeme have unique ideas.

This is the same for every damn "conservative" eye candy female. They prey on right wing losers who only see tits that agree with them. Once they leave whatever right wing shit media they were in then they change their tune. See Gretchen Carlson, Megyn Kelly, etc. Right wingers fall for this shit every damn time. They are truly fucking idiots.

I knew she was jewish from the second she was attractive. Attractive conservative women don't exist unless they're Jewish or Jewish-owned

pic related is what a true "natsoc" woman looks like

jesus christ

wtf i'm a liberal now
where's my soy

mad?

Nice shoop

Her sister is hotter

This pic is pretty expensive for an ironic joke.

this reads like she dictated her retarded thoughts to some chump who had to type it up

>The only books he has other than lowest-common-denominator Sup Forums swill is video-game adaptations

What did she mean by this?

She's a woman. What do you expect, some sort of masterpiece?

And to think some people can't even get past the editor's slush pile, yet this social media text is published.

>video game books and alt right """""" literature """"""

Don't breed.