Bale is not our guy, repeat, Bale is not our guy

Bale is not our guy, repeat, Bale is not our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtu.be/3mUtNE82ZV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow thats rude

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Based Brit taking on memerica

jews aren't white

he's not jewish you mong

Why does this image look like a bad shoop? The fucking text looks like it was rasterized then scaled to a bigger dimension. OP what the fuck are you doing?

mentally ill christian bale spouting some nice talking pieces for brownie points. translated: he really wants to keep working.

He. Just. Wants. To. Fit. In.!

Why did Sabrina just stare at it?

he's talking about kikes, keep up

I really hope the adolescent morons shitposting political nonsense politicizing and polarizing on either side get to experience actual revolution they've helped bring about with emotional rhetoric. Every braindead left winger or right winger who can't think reasonably, who can't think abstractly, who can't sympathize or appreciate other points of view taken out and fucking shot.

Are you slow in the head? Hes refering to the people who run everything, who are almost entirely jewish

He means (((white dudes)))

wtf at least Bane is still our guy

This is too real for Sup Forums. Sorry.
Echo-chambers are the most dangerous thing on the internet imho.

thats not true

Nice try kike.

Actual quote.

"Our culture will be so much richer the day that we stop saying "Hey, it's all white dudes who are running things"........."

Proof in link

youtu.be/3mUtNE82ZV4

Can't believe I almost got tricked into doubting Bale

>not a single dot in bongcuckistan
Diversity is our strengt-

Back to rebbit with you

>thats not true
Yes! Good go- I mean guy! How very anti-Semitic of anyone to claim otherwise! We are a small race limited only to Israel!

But it is? People dont suddenly stop being Jewish just because the stereotype is white guy

>Based Brit taking on memerica
Lol, because that worked out so well the first time, right. You and Bale can lead the second invasion. Tell me how that turns out from the grave

>Rosamund is an Engishman as well
What did he mean by this?

Look at this big brained centrist over here. We're so impressed with the size of your frontal cortex and your ability to be apathetic.

You can sympathize and appreciate other points of view without accepting them.