Shots fired

Shots fired.

But seriously, ballsy words for a guy who wrote the Devil-Slayer mini considering Spencer's being trusted to head up the biggest event of all time that will change everything.

I'm guessing it's not for Marvel then.

he's right

Literally who?

yeah how dare those guys use personal twitters to tweet personal opinions

Must not be Marvel, kek.

He's right though

You getting offended on their behalf? Lmao

>tweet personal opinions
nickspencer's more prone to making declarative statements

Checked em

This single post here has already made me decide to not read whatever it is he'll be writing, it's a shame really, I wish I had more DC on my pull list.

>When did middle-aged white comic writers decide they could dictate what's best to people of color
Green Lantern/Green Arrow

$20 says Animal Man.

Screencap this, because he's writing for Marvel.

Then I'm sure this faggot will pick up some garbage like America where he can go on about how the white man is evil and bad, regardless of who he's workin' for I'm not going to buy his dreck. I'll buy Slott before I pay money on this pandering jackass.

Hal and Olie write comics?

Spencer is a nazi now though

>Considerate enough to recognize poor white people among underprivileged minorities

I haven't read any of his runs but I think he's more likeable than Waid already

>Then I'm sure this faggot will pick up some garbage like America where he can go on about how the white man is evil and bad,
can't imagine that

he's ex-military and was on terrorist watch lists after 9/11

he's anti-goverment (or at least anti-government abuse) but not anti white (the guy is poor white trash)

That second twitter post seems very anti white

No it doesn't

>no-name creator attempts to leech attention by name-checking creators who are more popular than him

Holy shit, dude, you wrote one Marvel miniseries ten years ago and a random issue of Doom Patrol for DC. Quit spouting off like you're fucking Alan Moore, you tool.

it's not anti-white, it's anti-preachiness from sheltered fuckwits.

It's anti elitist white sjws

It's anti elites. He's saying that Waid and Spencer should not be dictating the lives of poor white people.

Anyone who takes dictation from comic writers on twitter aren't people. Anyone who thinks people take dictation from comic creators on twitter is a fucking fool.

Oh, does the poor white man needs his hugbox? Sup Forums is the right place for you!

He's not just talking about twitter, dingbat. He's talking about the comics they write as well

Wouldn't doubt it, I don't think DC lets their writers be assholes on twitter. Probably in their clause.

The sad part is that many people act like these comic characters have any actual effect on their lives. Who cares? They're fiction

Sup Forums is so goddamn sensitive, I'm pretty sure I could make a post saying "White people aren't perfect but neither is anyone else!" and some Sup Forums moron would fart out a post about how my post was promoting white genocide.

A comic can be preachy bullshit and still not actually have an effect on anyone's life.

Ohh, so now you think white people aren't perfect? What are you saying, that white people have FLAWS?

SJW LIBTARD KEK I WILL DOX YOU I WILL SEND A SWAT TEAM TO YOUR HOUSE.

Sup Forums needs to leave.

He's right though he tweets like a SJW for some reason.

This. FUCK white people.

Idk Keene is based as hell.
The Rising and A Gathering of Crows are top-tier horror novels.

WE

OR NOT WUZ WE

It is. Poorly veiled bullshit, quite frankly.
Fuck him and the guys he was taking a shot at

....god i hate being black

>equating blacks to hillbillies

Check your hick privilege

>they hate Tyler Perry but are comfortable with this shit

At least you'll be the dominant race in 20 years

Doesn't Slott use twitter to stalk and harass anyone with a negative opinion of his work?

>marvel has a character RIGHT NOW whose backstory is he had to work in local Kentucky coal mines to support his family after his dad died

I think once he got into the school proper Xavier used that mysterious riches he has to help the family

>dominant
Sand people, spics, squints and kikes will retain dominance. Don't kid yourself. Blacks aren't climbing the ladder whites are just falling down.

Underrated.

>At least you'll be the dominant race in 20 years

No they fucking wont you idiot. The Mexicans out number them here and Africa is about to go through Colonization 2 :Oriental Boogaloo.

kek

>Emilia Bassano Lanier has been named by the Shakespeare Authorship Trust as one of twelve leading candidates for authorship of the plays and poems attributed to William Shakespeare
>Twelve leading candidates
>Twelve candidates
>Twelve

Yep and the Mexican don't have white guilt so they better watch out.

You sound like a little bitch.

mexicans aren't white

That's exactly what he meant, user.

Yes, Slott is an insecure toad with a persecution complex.
>that time he went apeshit because a girl said Superior sucked after reading a review of it

>tweet specifically about how preachiness sucks
>you assume he'll be preachy
Did you just see the word "whites" and assume he hates them?

Don't be so sure

DC is usually really strict with their twitter policy. It's why you get a lot of Magical Marvel Meltdown Moments but very rarely a DC one.

I'm pretty apathetic being black, personally. Stupidity is universal, it doesn't get much better as any other race.

Who doesn't hate Tyler Perry at this point? He was such a fad it wasn't even funny.

Boo! A Madea Halloween made over 70 million, making it his second most successful movie. He still has it.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>dindus

Literally who? How the fuck can he justify talking down to an industry legends like Waid when he's a nobody.

>poor whites from Appalachia
I spent two decades of my life as one, and let me tell you: if it isn't meth or reality television (or really bad scream-o), they don't give a fuck. Eric Powell's work is the only thing that even tried to extend some sort of hand to them, and they could not possibly care less. They don't care about you, Brian Keene, and they don't care about your work. They didn't care when DuPont just straight-up dumped waste chemicals in their water until somebody started a lawsuit and money was to be had.

There seems to be a new movement of anti-laissez-faire shouting from atop Mount Internet "how dare you talk down to these poor dumb rednecks who don't know any better!?".

He gets points for giving a shout out to my poor Appalachian cracker ass

>HURRRR NO WHITE PEOPLE

Can we ship both of them in the nearest comet and get writers who want to tell a story instead of the latest political commentary?

>Poor people from Appalachia
S-should I be offended?

I don't feel offended. It's kind of like a shout out to my region, which rarely gets shout outs.

personal twitter is family and friends account, private settings and under a pseudonym

>follow me on twitter!
>DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS 'PERSONAL OPINION' THAT I'M SHARING WITH EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME

You can't yell FUCK NIGGERS on a public bus without expecting an ass beating, either.

No way he's writing for DC. They have a tight reign on their people and would never allow open attack like this on other creators.

To be fair if he's a bad writer they'd totally keep him because DC doesn't enjoy good writing these days./

Is that why a regular superman issue has BTFO Secret Empire?

>Overwatch
Explains everything.

I don't even know what Secret Empire is. I'm just here because he mentioned poor people from Appalachia and shitposting is fun.

>I don't even know what Secret Empire is.
No one does, don't worry

A quick look at wikipedia says he's from here, so I think it's allowed. Like niggas saying nigga.

literally who

Award winning horror novelist who's been writing for twenty years and has done a handful of comics.

Well, he got two of his sibs into the school as well, and one of them hasn't even died yet! Although she did go nuts and star fucking creepy older men...

>SJWs hate Spencer for being too right-wing
>everyone else hates Spencer for being too left-wing

Poor guy can't win

why are american white leftists always such pussies? I saw something the other day about kicking Bernie Sanders out of the Democrats because he's too much of a white male or something.

Will be funny at least when Trump is re-elected, hope to see Waid and Spencer commit seppuku live streaming.