>Adios

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zo5ju4EVLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good lord this looks like some weird Sicario parody

>that's not how guns work

People don't get it. You can do this with theoretically any handgun. People just don't do it because of reasons like this. It looks stupid and silly.

Neat. First time I've ever seen bump firing. Bob Munden did it in a demonstration. It's actually works pretty well if you grip the gun right.

How is that different from what I said? It's not how guns work.

.... let me guess. You've never actually done it or have done it with being told the the correct way to do it.

Jesus we got some real fucking GI Joes here.

Never got told the "Correct way" to do it because there isn't one. Doesn't undo what I said either. It looks retarded and has no tactical advantage.

It is approximately a 5lb trigger pull for a normal, single-action pistol round.

You don't just tap it and then it goes off, you fucking bleeding liberal screenwriters. There's a weight and a deliberate action to the pulling of a trigger that results in a gun going off. Jesus fucking christ these are the people that cry when they hear a loud bang. If WW3 ever happens we are totally fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU

he calmly puts two bullets into the murderer of his wife and daughter then does this to some random fatty...

I know almost nothing about guns, but I totally get it. It looks retarded, but it's kinda practical. He keeps the trigger down, so the gun keeps shooting, and he put his left hand finger there to keep the gun relatively in place, for better aiming.

>BDT will never fingerblast your anus like its an ar15 glock gun
jdimsa ;_;

I am 100% positive you've never fired a gun in your entire life, if you are stupid enough to submit that video as evidence for your argument. 100 fucking percent.

>watching the trailer
>think to myself "this looks way fucking better than sicario"
>go to imdb
>see the hack denis plebivue isn't the director

kek

(((random)))

ADIDAS

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zo5ju4EVLc

>no tactical advantage
he's shooting a proned, unarmed man from 3 feet away. he doesn't really need a "tactical advantage" in this situation

I fire guns in videogames all the time. You ever heard of Halo 4, faggot?

Actual question, how probable is it that they deliberately made this ridiculous scene knowing it will be memed hard online as a marketing tactic?

Around 76.8%. They've been using memes to promote movies for a while now.

Yes they do.

It's just so blatant that's what they intended, it's almost insulting. They could've been more subtle, maybe have had a secondary character in the background shooting like that.

>le sleepy face mexican who talks with wierd syncopations man

I think they put it in there to be edgy after the Vegas shooting bumpfire stuff.

Sicario was one of my favorite movies in the last couple years fwiw.

lmao

>maybe have had a secondary character in the background shooting like that
They should hire you, meme meister.

No ese, we real now, we SOLDADOS.
WARRRR READY, WE WARRRR READY.

trips of truth satan edition

I'm gettin' a boner.

this completely unessary

and i can't wait for some democrat to come out and be like
"SEE YOU CAN DO IT WITH JUST A FINGER BAN ALL GANS"

AM I WRONG IF I WANNA GET IT ON TILL I DIE

Not at all, it's a semi-auto pistol. He's pulling the trigger with the left hand finger

>unessary
meant to say unnecessary

What? How's that faster? Sounds stupid to me.

Yea pretty much. Like I said I adore the first movie and have high hopes for this, hope the movie isnt all shlock like this.

Bump firing you use the recoil of the gun to bump the trigger, letting you shoot much faster then you could ever pull the trigger (if done properly).

Congratulations on entirely missing the point. You've won the award for, perhaps, the most low IQ poster on Sup Forums! You must be proud

Anyone can modify a gun to have a hairpin trigger. It is as simple as adjusting a spring. The real, practical application of that is that no one besides an idiot redneck (your videos evidenced) would ever perform such an action as it severely inhibits the lethal capabilities of the weapon by impeding correct shot placement. Overall, you still win a medal for your persistence. Be proud.

Idk if bumpfiring a pistol is a great idea, and it looks kinda dumb

Still, ruthless af. Imagine a guy practicing a risky and wasteful firing technique to execute you.

i see this similar to the mgs torture scene, just mangling the controller in your hands to such a way to mash the buttons quicker

Yeah this is absurd. Anyone who has ever owned and fired a pistol knows that you would probably miss most, if not all of your shots (yes, even from like 5-10 feet) if you attempted this in real life. It is surprisingly easy to miss a target with a handgun, and he appears to be jerking the muzzle all over the fucking map by doing this autistic finger slapper fire nonsense. There is no logical way that this could be more rational or efficient than just aiming and firing a few controlled shots.

>Sicario parody
looks better than the original without that old hag blunt

nobody fucking watched that movie for her only for the based benicio

time to meet god you fucking cocksucker

yeah but i'm sure it feels cool as fuck to do it

>be Delta Force
>kill ragheads all over Iraq, Syria and Afganistan
>come back home
>some CIA guy tells you to dress up like a terrorist
>commit terrorist acts on another country
(lol

try making a trigger pulling motion with your index finger as fast as you can, then try holding a finger straight and moving the other hand back and forth. You're able to move your hand back and forth much faster than the trigger pulling motion.

You learn something new every day, I guess.

hah

>Anyone can modify a gun to have a hairpin trigger.
you don't need a hairpin trigger to bumpfire nigger

Why not just get a handgun capable of automatic fire?

why didn't he just use a shoestring or a GAT wheel

Because they are generally useless, as would bumpfiring one haha. Its literally just in the trailer to look cool.... I think?

>no tactical advantage
>that rate of fire
>from a semi-auto handgun
Aim is shit but it looks good for spray and pray on a group of targets or suppressing fire. Hope he has an extendo, though.

get out

>it will be memed
I dont know if they wanted it to be memed, but its the first time I ve seen anyone shoot like this in a movie. Most normies will see the movie just for the gun wizard guy

i hope /k/ enjoys this movie

Is this movie gonna focus on sicario? he was the best part of the first but only because of how little he was used

hail satan