So this is the end of part 2 of The Button

So this is the end of part 2 of The Button.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91045601/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bruce finally meets the non shit batdad
finally. fuck convergence

he looks like he is leaning

Nice.

Wish he was supporting cast. Grapa bats and damien.

He's pulling a Smooth Criminal

Shit, the spoilers were legit.

>Bruce finally meets a shittier alt universe version of his dad that let his wife become Joker.

Those faces are pure terror

what are those?

better than the version that was a drug addicted mob doctor who faked his death

the ones with evil Teen Wally?

>Evil teen Wally
What?

Is there a story time thread for the new Flash comic?

True, earth-2 batdad was a piece of shit.

according to the spoilers that mentioned bruce and barry going to the flashpoint universe, the younger wally is an evil plant from the revese-flash

It's not released until midnight pacific

I fucking hated him meeting earth-0 pre-fp bruce in convergence and fp thomas was stuck helping deliver jon

Then how did OP get his hands on the last page of the comic?

It's been a while, is it in this post?
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91045601/

Comic stores can get previous-day delivery from Diamond

I think he means the spoilers from last weekend, that came with the action comics preview

Wasn't Wally killed by Citizen Cold?

>younger Wally

Black Wally?

Holy kek this art is shit

Big spoilers ahead

>>The big "reveal" is that Flashpoint never happened like we all thought it did. And by "didn't happen like we thought it did", I mean retcon city

>>Basically Reverse Flash sent Barry to a parallel Earth by Zoom when he tried to stop him from killing his mom.

>>Zoom later mind fucked Barry by tricking him into thinking he caused a dystopian future by stopping his mom from being killed.

>>Reverse Flash also reveals that while Barry was away, he went back in time and fucked up Wally's entire past by stopping Wally from stopping Zoom from aborting his twins. Hence why the kids are not being mentioned by Wally, since they literally no longer exist.

>>Jay Garrick, who was teaming up with Wally and the rest of the Speedsters to try and stop Reverse Flash, basically flipped the fuck out and tried to kill Reverse Flash, but an unknown force (Manhattan) sent them to the Flashpoint Earth.

>>Which in turn is where Barry/Batman and Jay meet. No one recognizes Jay but Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Batman) vouches for him.

>>Manhattan makes his first official appearance killing Zoom

>>Barry/Jay/Batman are sent back to Earth by Oz, who's freaking out that Manhattan might be making his move

>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

>> Jay believes Black Wally has truly repented and forgives him.

>>Zinger is Jay visiting Johnny Thunder asking him to help find the rest of the JSA

>this art is the shit
If you want tumblr meme-art then stick to Marvel, kid.

Zoom you piece of shit ;_;

no that one's bullshit, they are talking about the bleedingcool AC rumor post that includes some button rumors

>rich

An awful fanfic that's been proven wrong. Manhattan didn't appear when Zoom died, and Zoom's not revealing anything now that he's dead.

we know reverse flash is coming back

Oh yeah, I should look up the article dump for that one. I heard about it, but did not read it.

The "spoilers" that posted are from that old "leak" I mentioned earlier

Probably not until the end of this arc, if not the start of the next Flash one.

Zoom and Reverse-Flash deserves to die. Honestly fucking assholes.

>it was me barry meme in overdrive

...this is why I hate capeshit.

It's weird because Porter's work on The Flash during Rogue War is excellent. Maybe it's the colorist or something about the new costumes that make's Porter's work a lot uglier.

No they aren't. We knew this was coming months ago

all of this sounds like garbage but at least johnny thunder and the jsa are involved

Retarded fake spoilers is why you hate capeshit?

This is fake as fuck.

That's way to convoluted even for DC. If there's no mention of Black Wally in today's Flash I'm calling bullshit

LMAO, they're actually making the batfamily even bigger.

Jeeze batman has a really fucking weird family now.

Damien, a clone son that came back from the dead (again correct me if i'm wrong, I might be blending multiple shit together since the first I've ever heard of him was back when dick was batman).

And now alternate timeline guntoting dadman.

Do they even really have much to talk about?

also, eyes and feet have always been a howard porter's problem, op pic is a pefect example.

I live in New Zealand. Our time zone means it was Wednesday afternoon when I bought it, which is like Tuesday afternoon for America.

And the batfags will eat it up.

in all honesty this seems like it could be weird and 'fun' at least.

Its an awkward family reunion that nobody is going to enjoy, but they'll both really REALLY want to.

Honestly what are the probabilities of BatDad's affections skipping amusingly over to Damien or some shit?

>no bathug

wasted opportunity

>people believing that evil BWally rumor
We knew since we first saw the covers of The Button this would happen. Just like everything in those "leaks" is based on olivits

>Honestly what are the probabilities of BatDad's affections skipping amusingly over to Damien or some shit?

Any of this other shit happen Kiwibro?

Nope. [spoiler[It's mostly Barry recounting stuff about his history with Eobard Thawne. Bruce and Barry travelling through time on the Cosmic Treadmill, and then them arriving in the Flashpoint timeline. Also there's stuff with Johnny Thunder of the JSA at the start with him talking about how the lightning wants him to find his friends. Echoing similarly Saturn Girl's stuff in the Button Part 1. Oh there[/spoiler]

FAKE NEWS

>bruce wanting to suck daddy's murdering killer dick
:-o(

Now we only need red hood in there, since Thomas is better Batman for Jason.

>09
>it's a Geoff Johns pulls retcons out the ass to redeem his favorite heroes of their fuckups episode

>Viciously beaten by Prof Zoom
>Sustains all of a black eye and a cut on his cheek

That just makes look retarded for easily believing it.

Huhwhat?

it's amazing how awful and grimderp that comic ended up becoming

That comic became worse and worse with every issue. Thank god it got cancelled.

One of the characters from that comic will appear in one of the Blue Beetle issues too.

Shes been there since the first issue, it's Flash. Giffen has his own continuity going within the DC universe that encompasses all his cancelled books and nobody is keeping tabs on the guy

>DC pulls in a popular character from a different universe just to see him interact with his main universe counterpart
no it's alright guys, it's totally fine when DC does it

Time zones. I read this issue 12 hours ago because I live in Australia and I can't wait for this to get storytimed. It won't be as hype as batman but there are still some crazy moments.

tired of defending old man logan?

He didn't get pulled to the main universe, Barry and Bruce went there

FAKE AND GAY

>Damien, a clone son that came back from the dead

"Artificially developed embryo" was only added by the New52 in order to make him age faster due to the 5 years timeline. Now that it has been dumped that isn't needed anymore.

Johns is such a dumbass