“Beware, my child, the pits of the Deep,

The things that move unheard,

The Rake, the Whip, the bladed Shriek,

And the dreadful Goliant Bird.”

– Children’s rhyme, Shades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that giant thing a green devil or something else?

pretty sure the big guy is an ebon, but the others all seem like verdants

He's all chained up. Is this Himself?

WHO WON THE CONTEST COME OOOOOOOOOOON

No. Too important for a background gimmick

If the big guy is an ebon, then he's unusually feral for one

We've already seen Himself in the comic.

I seriously doubt he's an ebon either, he doesn't even look intelligent.

He's an ebon. Look at his mask color. There's no rules about what an ebon has to be. If one wants to be a monster they can.

its honestly distracting me from the quality of the pages were getting lol

YOU'LL FIND OUT WHEN THEY SHOW UP

>THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL LEVEL

that could take weeks!

Why do you need to know right now?

cause i find myself caring more about the contest than the pages and i want to care more about the pages

Well stop worrying about the contest. You'll see who won eventually.

someone ask abby on his tumblr

All you have to do is look at the mask color which Abbadon clearly colored for you and you want to bother the man for what you already know?

yes

If it was as easy as hitting a "don't worry switch", I think user already would have done it.

I like how Allison is already starting to lose her composure. up top she was pretending to have a big dick to swing around, but now it looks like she's realized she's gotten into shit she has no business fucking around with.

I really thought her meeting with Incubus was supposed to solidify her as "cocky". Before that she kinda swung between cocky and scared.

But now it seems like the pendulum's still swinging as usual? Which is fine with me as far as it adds nuance to the character, but it kinda makes Incubus' visit less impactful for me. And considering it was a deal with the devil, it probably shouldn't be lacking impact.

So I'm kinda torn on it personally. But my wariness may also stem from one too many series pulling a "girl gets a dramatic haircut, vows to become a badass like everyone else!" but then she stays as weak as she was before.

Her bravado from incubus was always a facade. She wasn't even brace against him, she was basically panicking again and trying to play it off. Allison at the end of the day right now is still a little girl who's bitten off way more than she can chew, but was basically given a nice big helping of courage in a can straight from Incubus. Now she's seeing giant demons eating people like we eat fucking chips and dip. She's going into a court of the most fucking vile sons of bitches she's ever seen aside from Mottom and unlike Mottom, Himself and the Heretic's court have no reason or need to humor her.

She's much more confident now but she can still be surprised and scared. She's looking at some crazy shit right now. Earlier she was acting cocky to a gang of like twenty demons.

What are the odds on Incubus now being able to directly see what she sees, or hears?

He can pop into her mind whenever she's sleeping so maybe he has more access now. I'd say a good chance.

I'm pretty sure Himself doesn't even wear a mask.

My guess is that it's the mask of an ebon devil forced upon some great beast, meaning that it's possessed by the ebon, in the same way that Praman Nand is an androsphinx possessed by a gold.

It's whatever Mogrin is, just a different version - white fur, purplish mask.

Except Allison still has the voice of god on her brow. Cio planned to steal just apiece of that power and the court agreed, Ally is walking in with a whole key, I doubt they won't show some respect. Not to mention, I highly doubt Himself won't notice Zoss' key waltzing into his court.

It's an Ebon and so is the white cat thing, going by their masks.

I was hoping we'd get to see Mogrin talk some more, or at all, learn a bit about her.

>"SQUAAAAAAWK"

I enjoy the increasingly-distressing scenery as they make their descent. Nice escalation of the unnerving.

>Earlier she was acting cocky to a gang of like twenty demons.
Yeah but those demons were clearly civilized for lack of a better word, she could tell they were basically ok, I mean they were wearing clothes and for the most part behaving themselves. This new shit has her seeing a giant devil just straight up eating people, I agree with you I think she's allowed to be a little taken aback.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=VBlFHuCzPgY

is that first hit of Incubus-juice starting to wear off? bad time for it.

I dunno why you guys are confused about this. Incubus gave her confidence, not courage or bravery or competence, you can still be confident in yourself but freaked out by horrifying sights of gore that you have never experienced before.

According to his tumblr, it is an ebon demon and so is Mogrin. They have a wide variety in forms