Are these movies for you? Oh, I love this one. Good taste. :)

Are these movies for you? Oh, I love this one. Good taste. :)

I've had girls do this to me. But I was so autistic.

Who is this boy?

qt

>tfw no gf

Fuck off tranny filth

There can be opportunity in it. I'm currently fucking a girl I met in this way.

Girls flirting with you while you're out in public isn't as good as you think.
You get put on the spot and it can be annoying and your autism almost always prevails.

TFW NO GF

the reverse is true too

>i mistake casual chit chat for flirting
>she's talking to me so she must like me

Who the fuck buys movies in 2017

if thats a boy I'm fucking gay.

>Cashier tries to make conversation
>"Oh, I'm probably annoying you, sorry"
>Say literally nothing
>Go home with my purchase

This has happened at least a half dozen times in my life.

>Thank god I already know who you are. Don't compliment me.

It's an inconvenience for girls, it's a trial and disorienting experience for guys especially if you think they are just making fun of you. It applies to parties as well.

thank god i'm not this autistic

>*pushes up glasses*
>heh I'm not actually interested in that garbage I just bought it so I can properly shitpost on an image board

I'm a physically very attractive man with a nice smile and boyishly rugged good looks and a nice set of blue eyes, and I'm also very personable and charming and that gril is easily within my range

Too bad I started to go bald and lost all self esteem and confidence and I'm now 50 pounds over weight

I'm getting on finisteride

>buying films
>buying films in a store
10 years ago is 'atta way

you only say that because youve never experienced it

I'm a chad with a pretty face, blonde hair and blue eyes, but am a manlet.
it is what it is bro

I posted that because I wanted affirmation that others have experienced the same situation, not from ridicule from ridiculous frog posters.

Thanks, are you pre or post?

>Chad
>manlet
lol pick one heightlet

I experience it almost every time I go out in public.

y-you too

>tfw you're this autistic

you have to read body language. because yes you're proceeding on faith in pursuing a girl who'sw ebgaged you, but general rules of thumb: if she's giving you direct warm body language then engage further, and if she then is interested in hanging out, that usually means there's interest. girls don't bother putting time into guys they don't have some attraction to. there are a few who are just friends, but even these are actually great because being with girls gets other girls interested in you. it's better to have girls - even friends - to go places with, it will greatly raise and accelerate the odds of other girls coming into the picture. also, studies have shown that the people you're most compatible with are friends of close friends, because if they're so compatible with them, then they're much more likely to be with you too.

tl;dr: engage and hang out with girls a lot. even if you're in a rusty phase, girls will warm you up, socialize you, and bring you to other girls.

I have a pretty face and a nice dick so it cancels out the smurf syndrome somewhat.

How tall are you? Be honest.

"Oh thanks. I don't really buy movies that much anymore, but these are some of my all time favorites. How much for it all btw?"

the only non-autistic response.

Clayton...Clara Clayton

5'7, maybe a tad bit more. Sure, I'd like to be taller, but I'd like to be a supermodel billionaire.
People with unresolved complexes are overgrown teenagers anyhow.

>How much for it all btw?
Stop rushing the conversation to its end, you look nervous and weak. It's literally her job to tell you the price.
You failed at being non-autistic.

also, have a free and easy, slightly cocky vibe, and walk a line between being interested in her man-to-woman and slight aloofness like you might ditch her

>tfw no dirty-carpet gf

>What? Oh, uh thanks. Yeah, it's pretty good. Uh have a good one.

>tfw no dirty-toilet gf :x

this is an actual sperg answer good job

This doesn't happen
I'm much happier in a world where this doesn't happen
I don't want to have sex anyway

5'7" is fine, you can still pull a lot of cute to hot girls, especially if your confidence and game is good. it's just that taller than that there gets a higher rate of how many girls will come around and make it easy. but if you're confident and go out a lot you can still pull a lot.

>tfw no dirty-minded gf
why won't cute women abuse me

just incase you're not posting here later, Merry Christmas Ciara

>have a good one
literally the soy boy's 'goodbye.' Hear this shit 10 times a day

i HATE it when cashiers remark on what i'm buying
why do they do it

I fucked a giantess once
>"are you insecure about your height?"
>no but you sound like you are

>i actually said that almost verbatim but it was to a male clerk and i was just making conversation
It was when I bought Drive and the Dark Knight, fuck I hope I never see him again that was just an obvious Sup Forums reference

>he has to think and deliberate on his responses to everday questions that normal people answer every day instinctively

MY SIDES

they're bored

>oh thanks
>avoid eye contact
>leave and never see her again

If anything it sounds like something a retired plumber would say

it does happen though, literally happened to me this year on separate occasions, and I still see both, one is a regular fuckbuddy now. and times I've been the one working somewhere I've had cute girls engage me and get there number too. I'm not a neckbeard or dweeb but I'm not at all some 'chad' either.

Ever since I've accepted that I'm a disgusting piece of shit and no one in reality would want me it's been a lot easier to do things normal people do, like shop or idle chitchat. Giving up is difficult but if you can accept wallowing in the mud then a LOT of pressure is taken off of you.

>avoid eye contact
story of my life. why is it so difficult to look in someone's eyes bros?

>cashier says something nice to me
>i mutter something out.
>she smiles
>take my stuff and go home
>jerk off to the fantasy of us

where's her uniform? how am I supposed to know she's not robbing the place and harvesting credit card details? the hell am I doing buying DVDs?!

it's funny how betas reconfigure their desires to match girls they at least have a slight hope of fucking. Chads are all going for the Stacies. So, instead of competing with the Chads, you start lusting after girls that are still sort of attractive but not on Chad's radar.

When I was a teenager, the first girl to date me and take my virginity was a tall, dorky looking girl with glasses. She wasn't very pretty, but she was an athlete and so she had a perfect body (tall, athletic, 17 years old). Years after breaking up, I was still attracted to those features. Given the opportunity, I would rather fuck a girl with those features rather than pic related. It was almost as if my brain rewired itself, thinking; "OK, dorky girls with glasses are the only ones who will fuck you (apparently) so, on your scale of 1 - 10, I'm taking out the Pam Andersons (10's) and replacing them with tall dorky girls in order to increase the probability that you'll procreate".

BE GONE WITH YE >>>/R9K/

You know what you fucking did. You perverted fuck.

How does that even happen?
Do I even want to know?
I hate people who have sex

The op girl is much more attractive than either of them, attainability aside. Personality has a lot to do with someone's attractiveness and I guarantee you aren't going to be into even 5% of the same shit as those two Stacies

stop larping already

And people say being gay isn't a choice

>Who the fuck buys movies in 2017

i still buy physical copies of movies i missed at the cinema. ive never illegally downloaded anything in my life.

woah, what a judgemental faggot. Aren't you supposed to be a "nice" guy? Yikes. No wonder you're alone

I worked on a cruise ship and had cunts bother me constantly, calling me hot, pinching my bum and whatnot. We weren't allowed to fuck non-crew, so I literally had to crumple up and toss the numbers they gave me on a daily basis.
Manlet too if it makes you feel better

tfw no friends at all

this user knows elizas tricks.

In the age of the internet, especially, people get kind of up in their head and uncallibrated, so when they suddenly go out to get groceries, they're a bit out of it. People do, in fact, sometimes have to remind themselves to be present and stay confident etc.

Can these chadlets pls fuck off

>mfw I literally say y-you too every single time with the stutter and everything

it's not just a meme

Isn't the girl in OP a lunatic who does heroin though? Those stacies might not have the tastes and sensibilities of an autistic person, but at least they won't be nuts.

that's awfully shallow and judgemental bro. most women have shit taste, can't go off their appearance.

>tfw severe stutter and no social skills
at least I don't have to worry about friends or dating

I'm sorry, user.

oh shut up. you're literally buying into a frame that posits you as a loser. how utterly pathetic. loser-minded people sicken me.

And you ACTUALLY obeyed that rule? Are you serious?

You wanna watch it with me when you get off your shift?
bada boom

I got fired after a month for failing a piss test anyways. It was satisfying to reject women for the first time ever lol
>inb4 druggie degenerate
diazepam, anxiety issues, sickbay cunt told me they're fine. They weren't.

Just incredibly boring

>you have to read body language.

Fuck...

>no thanks, I have a boyfriend :)

Took 79 posts to get the only non-autistic answer. Say it with a smile and small laugh. She can either say yes or she says no and you both take it as a joke and neither feels awkward, and you shared a laugh which will remind you of each other next time you go back, now you know one other on a more personal level.

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GUYS PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND I WILL COOK YOU A MICROWAVE DINNER OF TENDIES PLEASE RESPOND

On a serious note though, I had a woman who worked at our local video store hit on me consistently when I was a teenager. Years later I found out through a buddy who went to school with her that she tried to run over one of her ex's with a truck and ended up going to jail. Dodged a bullet. The ass was fat though.

>benzos aren't used by druggy degenerates

GIVE ME A GF GIVE ME A GF GIVE ME A GF

How to meet ok-looking awkward girls?

>Hey, I recognize you from the internet. Wanna do drugs together?

that was easy

Boy or girl I will fuck that Target employee

True story

>Buying autistic weeb game from used game store
>See rare game for super cheap
>for some reason thought this would impress the cute cashier
>"Do you know why I'm buying this? It's because I'm gonna sell it on Ebay for double the price."
>She looks like she couldn't give a fuck
>"Yea well its like refurbished or something so you wont get much."
>"Haha you too."

Be in decent shape, don't get fat. Have decent hygiene and find a look (haircut, fit of clothes) that look flattering on you. Work out whatever your demons are and make peace with yourself and the world so you're not a nervous, uncomfortable wreck putting off bad or weird vibes. Understand and expect that there is some percentage of girls, in an acceptable but accessible range of attractiveness, who are compatible with and potential attracted to you, and learn to recognize those windows of opportunities. Go out regularly so you don't get all socially off, and raise your odds of meeting people (seriously, don't live in your bedroom, of course you'll never meet anyone that way - have friend circles and interests).

etc etc etc

I just had the shakes because it was the first time I left homeland. Culture shock and 16 hour shifts killed me. Neet lyf best lyf

essential

>haha thats ok, he can come over too. I look forward to fucking him the most

>oh, t-thanks...
>*thinks about her the rest of the week*

You find good movies at target? That’s news to me

um, nice movies, bro. Are these Doritos yours, too?

i can't fake laugh on command though