Redpill me on this guy, Sup Forums. Are the allegations true?

Redpill me on this guy, Sup Forums. Are the allegations true?

Yes but this isn't Sup Forums

Every subreddit is Sup Forums now, deal with it.

Maybe?

its almost as if media and politics are 2 and the same

Since when?

We are everywhere there's no stopping us

>implying Sup Forums wasn't always a vassal state of Sup Forums

in what way?

I hope so. Because once the FBI makes a move, Dan catch me if you can Schneider is going to upload his whole private film collection onto the web and then book it to Thailand.

only in the last 2 years

He's /ourguy/ for real, he used to post in Sup Forums in 2006, sometimes he sent pics for some of old guys here, nice stuff.
Some anons did not like him because he was restricted with pics desu
Unironically you're a newfag

>he used to post in Sup Forums in 2006
in Sup Forums and no Sup Forums only went political in 2016

Sup Forums was killed by mobile posting redesign in 2012 and finished off by the fappening. Sup Forums and gaymergay were boogy strawmen blamed by idiots who came after.

This desu

Been on and off in Sup Forums since 08 every 2-3 years the board has changed as new users come. When I got here it was waifus, tv series and a small handful of memes. 2012-2015 the board became very memetic the large one being Bane and 2016 and onwards it's been a heavy Sup Forums influenced board with Sup Forums memes.

You rather Reddit and lefypol came here and talking about shit or Sup Forums?
I for me, both are shit, but at least Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>2016
Let's be honest here, that's when you arrived.

its the other way around, all of Sup Forums's memes started on Sup Forums

Dun (sopu cons) sheeder
dun (bootstrahp{ shiddeur

>bed sores

Neither to be honest. But I really don't care anymore I just come to shitpost every now and then. Also the thing about current Sup Forums is that it has ironically brought in a lot of redditors from the_donald. Old Sup Forums just simply doesn't exist anymore.

Oh wait I like The Last Jedi and Women now

2011 and onward had a huge influx of redditors as digg died off, sjw/SRS became a thing, and r/Sup Forums was started
Pretending everything begins and ends with Sup Forums and the 2016 election is a sure mark of a leftypol newfag

I promise you this guy licked every inch of Jen's feet until they were coated and dripping with saliva.

Wrong but BASED

Where did I say everything begins and ends with Sup Forums?What I said was that Sup Forums became very heavily influenced by Sup Forums in 2016 and yes Sup Forums had been on downhill spiral way before that, and we are now way past the point of going back. Sup Forums has been pretty shit for years.

No. It's a tired Sup Forums meme. IRL he actually has a penchant for older (40+) black women. Though he hasn't been publicly attached to one in a while.

allegations? dont be silly

>became...2016
Read your own post ffs.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums always had a huge overlap in userbase just like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums always had a huge overlap
>always
then I must have missed those threads because when I used to heavily use the board it was nothing but lost/madmen/breakingbad, a shit load of tripfags fighting over waifus ryry/bella/asr, and the same spammed memes.

Sup Forums opinions and jokes, humor, culture were everywhere but muted and background level, Sup Forums threads weren't a thing because the board was smaller slower and people generally lurked enough to followed board rules rather than trying to bait for yous.
Reminder that Sup Forums in 2012 was mainly Paulbots and stormfags didn't really give a shit about r-money and his binders of women.
But you clearly don't remember that because you weren't here