MEN vs WOMEN in TLJ

He's right though.

>WOMEN
Leia- Strong Leader
Purple Haired Chick- Strong Leader who becomes a martyr.
Asian Chick- Strong Leader, tazes Finn for being a coward and makes him ride backseat in escape scene
Asian Chick's Sister- ONLY bomber alive, broken back and sacrifices herself for the cause.
Rey- Jesus Christ of Star Wars
Finn's Commander- Strong Leader

>MEN
Finn- Fucking, spineless-traitor clown
Poe- Bloodthirsty 'flyboy'
Luke- Almost kills a child (Kylo Ren) due to a 'moment of weakness', Rey's bitch, killed by a heart attack
Kylo Ren- Whiny little bitch with anger management issues
DJ- Dirty thief who backstabs The Resistance to make a profit
Snoke- An evil weird old man whose existence is pointless.

This movie was made for women what do you expect?

welcome to the add of modern feminism.
where all men are either evil or weak so that the marie sue female characters can look even better in comparison.
Femininity is just that fragile

LOL he doesn't even know anyone's names other than Rey and Leia but he sure as hell knows every male character, even the fucking hacker guy

checked and kek'd

without a doubt.

women always ruin everything men loves

Finn attempted to sacrifice himself at the end of TLJ, so I wouldn't really consider him spineless.

The force is female!

>female characters are flawless beings who can do nothing wrong
>male characters are actual human beings with flaws
All I got from that is that the male characters are the only ones with character

Pretty accurate reflection of men vs. women IRL.

why did you post exactly what was in the pic? are you fucking retarded. This is why we need strong females

>WAAAAH fucking feminists keep ruining muh space movies with their divisive gender politics
>proceed to complain about the representation of men

Stupid Republicans.

Mary Sue Wars: The Last Mary Sue

>Poe- Bloodthirsty 'flyboy'
>caring what Admiral Gender Studies says about Based Poe
He did nothing wrong. Even women that I know for a fact are feminists and watched the movie think so.

But Anakin is literally the Jesus Christ of star wars

Actually it's the complete opposite.

>Kylo Ren - strong but unstable leader of strongest army, kills Snoke.
Now is correct

>being this threatened by women characters actually doing things other than being scenery

Anakin was a bitch boy who went out like a bitch. People love him as a character because life kept piling shit on him. Lets see if Mar Rey Sue can even look bad a single time when the last movie comes out.

Feminists simply can't into kino.

literally a story of a peasant girl who meets a Badboy Prince

I'm okay with every made-up world being full of women that don't and can't exist in the real one.

This is bait. But holy fucking shit. Holdo was literally the worst god damned leader. Even when Poe CATCHES HER fueling the transport ships. He says "They'll just blow us up if we try this. We need to stay and wait." She could have come clean with the obvious plan.

What's the outcome of that. Well. They get on the fucking Transports anyway and just like that. Blown the fuck up. Yeah. DJ sold them out, but The First Order would have had to be FUCKING BLIND to not see all those transport ships moving at once.

Finn wasn't a coward? He was leaving to get away from the ship so that he could lead Rey away fromcertain death. Since. She, just like every other ship that came, would have gotten blown the fuck up.

The absolute waste that was Phasma for the second fucking time after they said they were going to fix it.

I've seen plenty of soytears from your kin as well over this film.

it's inherently boring to watch characters who you know can't fail. Fact of the matter is the amount of things you could write a female character doing hasn't grown so much as shifted. They can't be weak, snivelling, backstabbing, greedy, malicious, or plain old evil. They can exhibit those traits, and they can perform actions that demonstrate those traits. But the tone of the movie can't show any of that shit in a negative light or it's sexist. I don't care what gender a character is, I don't mind rey in tlj, because I know they're just doing a virtuous anikin. I know she can't fail because she's the protagonist, I know she can't be inconvenienced because she's a woman and the writer's room is too afraid of offending anyone to give her even a moment of humanity. Ironically feminism is evidently about sheltering girls from reality.

>They can't be weak, snivelling, backstabbing, greedy, malicious, or plain old evil. They can exhibit those traits, and they can perform actions that demonstrate those traits. But the tone of the movie can't show any of that shit in a negative light or it's sexist.

That's not true, they have plenty of complex female characters in normie-loved GoT. But feminists cannot make a movie because they are incapable of writing a story with women who are complex characters. The women who wrote TLJ want to show that women are much better than men in morals, strength, and intelligence. But in doing this they created a boring story filled with boring characters (to be fair, the directing hurt the movie in a much more significant way than the feminizing did).

This list is probably bait as people have said. Or it's by someone who didn't even watch the movie.

However I will say that the whole Poe Dameron vs Holdo thing really left a bad taste in my mouth. I actually like Dameron in TFA, he seemed like a pretty cool guy albeit a flyboy and maybe a bit of hothead, although IIRC there wasn't much of him actually flaunting authority in TFA. In TLJ, though, he's so out of control that against orders he leads an assault that loses dozens of ships and pilots. Then he continues to challenge Holdo's authority, plots behind her back, and then literally commits mutiny because he didn't think she had a plan. Then, there's this almost "redemption" for Holdo where the plan is revealed, Dameron is made out to be an idiot for thinking otherwise, and Holdo sacrifices herself to destroy the New Order flagship. But you still don't care about Holdo because she was being a gigantic bitch about the whole thing (she could have just told Dameron what the plan was, or if she didn't trust him, just tell him that there WAS a plan). Also you really don't care because she's a nobody character that shows up 20 minutes into the movie and has no character development and so little screen time as it is.

GoT is a notable exception in that it starts off with a good deal of source material to work through. Season 5 and onwards goes to shit and Dany is shit from season 1 because she gets away with such fucking stupid mistakes that would get any other character killed. You can see disparity in tone when she does continously shittier and shittier things but the show never shows that in a negative light and none of the show's other characters except Cersei and Jaime will hop off her dragon dick.

Just watch some of that livestream bar footage when euron is murdering the sand snakes (who were cruel murderous cunts lest we forget) and how negatively the audience reacts to what is ultimately just a fair come uppense that happens to be delivered by a mad pirate.

Well there we go, FBPB

das rite!!!!11

But there's no mary sue nor feminism in this, soyboy RLM Jay said so with a funny voice to make fun of that, so it must be true then!

>muh threatening woman makes men scared
It's not threatening to men if the characters are shit. By trying to reduce every criticism into some weird men v women dynamic makes you seem like you're the one feeling threatened. Either way it's a retarded premise for why people dislike TLJ.

Its literally not the issue, Ghost in the Shell is a fantastic franchise (Jew film not included) and is has no problem with a stronk womyn. Same goes for many other films that people like, the problem is the writer.

So wait, if I complain that the film feels like a propaganda flick, I'm an insane right wing bigot, but at the same time, the film is praised for being propaganda.

/thread

be happy my friend from the west as you've been given the chance to experience the exact same shit we folks from the east knew as not-real-communismâ„¢

2017, and black people are still getting tased in movies

>7777
>star wars came out in 197777

As a white male you should be happy your child killing instincts don't kick in like it happened to Luke Skywalker. So sit down and be humble k sweetie?

obviously this proves that 50% of the people on Earth are automatically better than the other 50% and that I can sit and be a worthless human being and still feel superior because I happen to have a certain combination of chromosomes.

Don't forget to pick up our merch made by third world slaves on the way out

the way he describes it makes the men feel more fleshed out than the women