You have the omnitrix

choose your aliens from both comics and cartoons.

this is not going to end well

>12 spaces

Didn't the omnitrix have 1000 spaces total, Ben was just a pleb tier user who had no fucking idea what he was doing?

Ben 10 because he was 10. So this is perfect given the age of most anons here.

Benfire

If you want an alien race that makes you a girl no matter what, just put an asari in. Now you got a genderbender alien with powers.

This is going to turn sexual.

I'm sure everything in this list has been in at least one comic at some point

He'd be like Jury Rigg but bigger, meaner, and greener.

And there I go forgetting the image

I always forget that the crystal gems are aliens. they certainly don't look like rock people either.

12 is too many dude can't you make it like five.

Done

I just wanna turn into a pretty alien doggo.

You can be all your Alien waifus.

all spaces are silver age superman except for one martian manhunter.

>Superman
I'm starting to sense a pattern here.

Anyone who chose Superman is fucking boring.

>vidya and tokushit aliens
>on a Sup Forums aliens thread

>Lobo
Nice choice.

I didn't see anyone calling out for that shit.
At least two of those aren't even aliens.

Superman, The Martian, Doomsday, Alien, Predator, Ultralisk, Protoss, Venom, Kaiju, Ithorians, Vulcans, Tribble

>All these people wasting a slot on kryptonian
Why? You're not gonna be able to absorb enough sunlight in ten minutes to do anything. If you want a flying-bruiser type it's better to go Tamaranian, they're not quite as strong but they have no weaknesses either.

Flashpoint Superman never saw the sun, was powered up enough to BTFO an army within seconds

The Kryptonian cells that store energy are like a muscle, the more they're fed solar energy the more they expand to house that energy. Flashpoint Superman had years to do that as a child before his powers started manifesting and the government deemed him dangerous and locked him away, so once he got into direct sunlight it washes out the red sun energy and filled up his already developed cells with yellow energy within a few minutes.
A krytonian that has never been exposed to yellow sun energy would take a bare minimum of several hours to develop powers.

Too lazy to do the template shit (I also don't know how beyond Paint) so I'll just make a list.

>Matured Viltrumite
>Ghost from Danny Phantom (the creator started treating them like aliens at the end right? Just from another dimension and not from space)
>Skrull
>GL Guardian
>XLR8
>New God from DC
>Winathian from DC
>Gem
>Heatblast
>Big Chill

When it gave him the wrong alien, did it ever give him Ripjaws when there was no water around?

Yeah I think it did actually.

I have a vague memory of him trying to chase somebody and going for his watch only to wind up with Ripjaws. I remember his sad, fishy face as he went "Awww, Ripjaws!"

Or my memory could be playing tricks on me.

i got an alien/gorilla for every occasion

What would you even need Zoidberg for?

Why not Zoidberg?

Well you walked right into that one.

There are at most three aliens on that chart.

aka not an idiot