Gunnerkrigg Court

>The Work progresses.
>------------------------
>Here's the latest video in my chapter recap series on Youtube! This time it's Chapter 40: The Stone.
youtu.be/87py46Dvwzo
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6J_O_BVOmU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This seems incredibly ominous.

Tom's commentaries are now already at chapter 40, he's been working on it for, what two years?
Around this time two years ago, he was still releasing chapter 48
he'll take about one year to get to chapter 60. By then he'll be around chapter 70
then he'll take another 6 months to get up to 70, and by then he'll have released 73 or so.

So his commentaries will only take less than two years to catch up to his current chapter

>giving robot an organic body

Hm, I wonder what can go wrong?
Oh right, just about everything can go wrong and will probably do exactly that.

Annie is about to ask Kat how to be a lesbian.

Good thing they're pretty informative. And entertaining. And free.

That sounds great. I really don't know why I haven't watched any before. I'm gonna do that

Why is Kat so perfect?

>Kat finds out she lusts after Robots new body and head and is cured of her lesbianism

Nope.

This is what it would look like if it was actually -incredibly- ominous

(made another adjustment)

>Bot, you got cut in half recently, wanna try for a body that will make THAT experience even MORE PAINFUL?

Yes, please. It was a good pain.

Becuase?

I don't think so, it's only as ominous as you expect it to be

>maybe
>if someone were to do such a thing, what would the 4 people still here want to see
Sorry, writefriend, I fell asleep before the last thread died.
I would like to see any of the cute lesbian couples and since no one has done much with Ayilu and Red yet, how about a fic that takes over right after they are mean to Annie?

Please be sure to include the line "say my name"

Yes, that would make me very happy.

wonder how the robocult will handle it, will they worship him like Jesus or crucify him like Jesus

My favorite part about this whole techno-goddess thing is that it could go anywhere, I can't predict anything, and that's pretty exciting.

>chopping away and replacing everything else while you're there just because you can
robot never asked for this

Honestly with Ysengrin's "I'm fulfilled devoting myself to the person I love" thing... Annie might be considering doing that with Kat. Not necessarily in a romantic way (which Ysengrin's and Coyote's relationship isn't romantic anyways).

Yes he did.
He definitely asked for this.
He's the leader of a cult obsessed with this and only this.

I'd love to see some rough play and verbal abuse in it!

>Robot's reaction to pain was "Hmm interesting data"
>Even smacks his broken finger against stuff to feel it more
>People are still (still) waffling on about him having a traumatic from being cut up.

He does.
A traumatic boner, that is.
He's probably all kinds of fucked up in the head 7 ways to sunday right now.
He's more fucked up than me now, probably!

Let's not go that far.

>"Hmm interesting data"
Robot's reaction to pain was nothing short of a theological orgasm.

CALL IT NOW
As soon as robot gets a near organic body he is gonna try to confess to his angel and it'll go horribly.

Yeah. It's data he struggles to understand but he lacks the instinct for it to be actual 'pain' to him.

You could be doing some awful torture on his arm and it would be screaming pain signals at him but end of the day, it's just data to him.

Robot is madly in love with Shadow, user.

Like so crazy in love that it overwrites his fanatism.

She's a fucking God. That's why

So which is the girl in the relationship?
Shadow or Robot?

Also, does Shadow still sound like Kat or did Shadow eventually create its own voice?

>as soon as he gets a robot dick he's gonna start masturbating to her furiously

Deffo shadow!
Shadow is a total bottom!
Like, how could you even ask that question?

She's an Angel, not a God.

>Kat: "Okay your genitalia is installed (you wouldn't believe the kinda internet history I had to leave on the family computer to research this) so go nuts."
>Robot: ... *Waves it back it forth making it smack on his legs*
>*Touches it* *slight pulse reaction*
>*Grabs a hold of it and starts masturbating*
>Kat: "Oh geez is hardly hesitated huh. Well ... Careful not to get a friction burn"
>Robot: *masturbates even harder to feel pleasure and pain at the same time* "So ... Much ... Data to analyze!"

She's a god.
Not only is she a god, but she is the creator.
That's like Zeus or some shit.
She's Yahwe.
She's the head honcho.

Why's everyone acting so fucking awkward? I swear to god , if everyone feels the same way as Red that's such fucking bullshit.

Embrace it, user!
Embrace the hate for Annie.
Embrace your deep hidden desire to bully her!

I was honestly expecting Kat to be making out with Paz on a table when Annie walked in.

>I can't predict anything
I'm calling that Kat will break an arm in the forest, and Robot will declare Holy War on Coyote.

>first panel
>closed-eyes smile
PEOPLE DON'T MAKE THIS FACE. NOBODY SMILES LIKE THIS UNLESS THEY'RE ASIAN. STOP DRAWING THIS FACE. FUCK ANIME FOR STARTING THIS MEME. REEEEEEEE

I love when something that clearly sounds inspiring to the character speaking is actually a sign of horrible horrible shit to come

What do they call that? Dramatic irony? Situational irony?

>it's a "Kat causes something horrible to happen as an unexpected consequence of her science bullshit" chapter
>again
Where is Paz when you need her?

What if she is being one of THOSE girls, you know, those girls who actively try to act cutesy, but really they just make you wanna punch their face in.

In the storage closet.
She had to hide when Annie came in, because she was naked with a gag in her mouth and toys in her holes.

They've all described her as an Angel.
Every robot in the court.
Including the weather grasshopper who tallied her AS AN ANGEL.

Really it is just mostly Annie who is acting awkward.
And it prolly has something to do with her now being stuck as a psychopomp for the rest of her life.

>Implying Paz is dedicated to her double-agent job to go all the way with Kat
>Implying she'd be willing to find Kat attractive after seeing her scary angel form

So?
That's just because of her appearance, with those wires or whatever coming out of her back like wings.
Her actual status should, going by the established rules, be far above the likes of Coyote. Or at least it will be in the future.
There are or will be FAR more Robots feeding her Mantra energy than Native Americans are doing for coyote.

The consequences aren't unexpected at all though.

They're just ignored.

Like all good consequential scientific horrific abominations.

>>Implying she'd be willing to find Kat attractive after seeing her scary angel form

That's what won her over. Bitches love angels

I don't know much about Evangelion, but I feel like I know enough to safely say that bitches DON'T love angels.

>Implying that they page where Paz finds it out isn't going to include a two-panel joke where she stares and says something to the effect of "That's hot."

But the robots worship their OG creator, Diego.

Not anymore they don't!
That guy was a loser!
Also, ugly!
Kat is cute!
She simply has the marketability advantage.

I'm not a robot, and I want to worship her.

Me too!

>Diego
>Ugly
Bitch you know what they say about guys with big noses.

maaaybe
haha ok

what about girls with big noses

He's the penguin, user!

CUTE!

>robot loses body
>replace body
>robot eventually loses head
youtube.com/watch?v=s6J_O_BVOmU

you have to die and enter the ether to influence it. that has presently only happened to one robot

>The only part that remains is his cpu/brain
>There's no way to make that organic without copying him, leaving the original Robot behind.

I want to worship Kat's feet

Kat wants to worship Paz' feet.

>Keeping 'becuase'

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA

I feel like this inspired Megamind.

Thumbnail made me think Kat had Ramona Flowers hair.

DOUBLE CUTE!

Paz staked her claim first.

>Giving robot all that

Can't see this ending well...

he's totally going to masterbate soon as he gets his body

>he's totally going to masturbate Kat as soon as he gets his body
ftfy