What is the general consensus about this show?

What is the general consensus about this show?

Weird, my sister and I were just talking about this show. Pure sitcom kino.

CLEVELAND ROCKS

LIVING IN SIN
WITH A SAFETY PIN
GO
CLEVELAND ROCKS
CLEVELAND ROCKS

>Mr. Wick walks out of his office
>fires someone

It's shit. Faggots calling it good haven't seen it recently. I watch it every night on Laff TV and it one of the weakest shows on that channel. I now switch to Frasier reruns that play at that same time slot.

O H I O

>makes a employee blow up a balloon
>it says "you're fired" on it

top 5 favorite shows

>It's shit. Faggots calling it good haven't seen it recently. I watch it every night on Laff TV and it one of the weakest shows on that channel. I now switch to Frasier reruns that play at that same time slot.

>Its shit
>Watch it every night

I have good memories of it, but haven't watched an episode in a long time.

>not considering the fact that Frasier is the better show.

Learn to meme, brainlet.

Not him, but can you read?

It was alright, but probably not good enough to justify rewatching it

Watched it again, it has tons of corny as hell jokes you see coming a mile away.

They did write lots of jokes for it but they were shitty ones.

Fraiser is for pretentious try hards

Was dope when i was a teen. I feel bad for Colins (((daughter)))

>Laff TV

I saw this channel while i was in the NW,Made me happy i don't have cable.

If you weren't working in an office in the midwest in the 90s you aren't going to get a lot of the cultural references. I know there are a number of fan websites that cross reference the episodes with info on their Cleveland references.

>exposing yourself as a redditor

Embarrassing. Frasier is undoubtedly sitcom kino.

reminds me of my childhood desu

NW? I live in San Francisco. I just use public tv because I don't want to pay for cable and it's comfy. Get an antenna, it's a good investment.

North west. I get it.

>knowing what reddit likes and doesn't like

It was airing some old sitcom and it was making me incredibly anxious,it was the first time i felt truly old.

It's cool they air The Drew Carey show tho,I can't think of any other channel that does.

Having trouble finding my favorite Mr Wick moment on youtube. I guess not everything is on there.

Great show. You can tell that the same people who made it were also responsible for Scrubs. It could have you in hysterics and then make you depressed in the span of a few minutes. That episode where Drew's fiancee dumps him serves as a good example.

>fuck up every relationship you have and hurt every girl you date despite them being to good for you
>act like you're the one who is hurt

Drew deserved know sympathy

No*
Fuck me

Now that you are reading this post you will discover that the actress who played mimi has easily googled nudes

No thanks

>the actress who played mimi has easily googled nudes
KriegerWarningArcher.jpg

I bet she looks like a big marshmallow naked.

I sense regret behind your post, and now you’re trying to get us to make the same mistake.

a big wrinkly marshmallow, like a bean bag chair with half its foam beads missing

>They did write lots of jokes for it but they were shitty ones.
I think that was the point of the show. It was tolerable enough to watch with a healthy amount of alcohol

It was ok. Funny but not for everyone.

Whenever I think of DCS it reminds me of another show set in Cleveland called 3rd Rock from The Sun. I thought that show was much better.

not an argument. Sup Forums talks about reddit more than Tay Tay. I say lurk moar

Well, that's kind of the point of the show. Drew may have been the main character, but he was always a flawed character. He was never painted as undeserving of the life he had.

Truth be told, I felt sympathy for his ex and it was sad to see how and why their relationship ended so badly. We're not led to take Drew's side, but we're allowed to see how everybody kind of hurts everyone around them.

Or maybe that's too much to cram into 30 minute yuk fests

>remember 3rd rock threads
>they'd always get ruined by DAVEY

Well at least we have endless shill threads now...

A challenge has been issued and answered.

I liked it when I was 13, probably doesn't hold up at all.

same shit different Sup Forums?