/prg/ Pickle Rick General

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

Do you think Pickle Rick will get a full episode, or is he just a one-off gag?

BRUMPF
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK!

that fight animatic is so sick i'm fully stoked for this episode

It never ceases to amaze me how horrifically unfunny Sup Forums can be at times

But this is really funny HAHAHAH

talking about the videos linked dude?

Oh hey, you guys are doing this here too?

Pretty sure it's a Sup Forums meme. The latest hotness. A lot less entertaining than Baneposting desu.

Sup Forums is weird about Rick and Morty, it has anti-popularity over there. They'll talk about how much they hate it all day.

Is Rick and Morty the single greatest work of art ever created? When he said "I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE!" I just fucking died lmao xD

>88

YEAH RICK AND MORTY IS EPIC

HOLY SHIT
HELL F*CKIN EPIC

It's a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums my dude.
Sup Forums is beyond a board at this point, everything on it has about 12 layers of irony you have to dig through to understand anything.

This OP for instance, is an example of that.

you can blame Sup Forums for its lack of sense and Sup Forums for its lack of janitors and moderation

every stupid Sup Forums maymay makes it way here first from its initial polyp and the Sup Forums refugee retards gobble it up and regurgitate it as many times as they can

>69

sounds like a big problem for you

>tattoo of a raised fist surrounded by bats and knives
>"Antifascist"

PEACEFUL PROTESTERS

You comfy pickles?

No, I'm Pickles, Rick.

Eh, from the animatic its obviously going to be part of the bigger plot. My guess is maybe Rick is hiding from some enemy and he turns himself into a pickle to do it but something goes wrong and we get the body horror stuff.

I AM DUBSRICK :D

So why does rick need morty now that the council is gone and the galactic federation is destroyed?

>Morty's mom walks in
>"I can't find my dildo. Oh this will do!"

How come Rick, Bird Person and the rest of the resistance have this backstory about fighting and avoiding detection by the government, when Rick was able to destroy the government in like a day.

It was like an afterthought to him, was this a long-term plan he finally put in motion after birdperson died?

Topkek

Bad writing

Picky ricky

Keep it on Sup Forums you fucking autists.

He literally said he turned himself in because he knew they were going to interrogate him in that facility. Obviously he had the idea of devaluing the intergalactic currency and just needed to figure a way to get back into their system after he escaped. He begrudgingly accepted the Council of Ricks' existence for the longest time, but since he had the device and already jumped bodies, it wasn't that hard of a decision to fuck over both groups at the same time.

Jesus fuck. How is reddit so stupid as to not be able to follow along such a simply written story? This shit was literally made for you retards.

I don't think rick ever tried to destroy it, there was never any reason for him to.

It's only when things get in his way does he seem to actually exercise authority over the obstacle.

m8 you've made a thread and people are having discussion in it. What else do you want?

Your trolling is so blatant you're either too inexperienced socially to realise that people can see through it, or for some reason you think it's funny that people do see through it?

If you label anyone a nazi that means assault is fine and everyone will support you.

Pay attention to the number of IPs, dumbshit. That was my first post in the thread.

This truely is a man to fear.

So, you're taking on the visage of someone with authority over the direction of the threads conversation because?

Why even expend the effort to lower the complexity of the dialogue? Does it service something in your favour for everyone to be bothered correcting you, or pretending we don't know you're trolling?

Is this a jojo reference?

He made it sound like there was a bunch of people after him.

You know that would actually fit his character really well. Lying to both himself and his family in order to have human contact.

>Too dumb to understand something from a cartoon
>Ask a question about it
>Get answer and insulted for not getting it
>Get butthurt, ignore answer and cry troll

anyone who disagrees with you is a troll huh

Maybe it's just easier for me to assume that people so stupid or pathologically narcissistic are trolling instead of expressing their opinions with sincerity to the best of their ability.

>He literally said he turned himself in because he knew they were going to interrogate him in that facility.
A single layer of depth to that analysis is all you're capable of, huh.

i don't think its a man

>People can only be right if they're nice about it! Sup Forums is my safe space where no-one can ever say a mean word to me!