How can we salvage the MCU?

How can we salvage the MCU?

Thanos

Better question: How can we save Sup Forums from never ending fucking movieposting?

Ban live-action films and television from Sup Forums, it's the only way.

Feige is by far the most competent man in Hollywood and at Marvel.

God this just makes me want an Avengers sitcom so bad with the same actors. I know it could never happen in this universe, their contracts are too costly.

But dammit I fucking want it.

Can any thread that starts with a "wall of text followed by a picture of the thing they're mocking" be banned? Because they're always so shitty.

:^)

>C-rate television directors
>Favreau
>Black
>Branagh
>Gunn
>Coogler
>Waititi

only Branagh and Shane Black are ok, Shane Black as writer because he has directed nothing, all the others are meme directors Spielbergo like and Branagh give us that shit that is Thor

At least threads with the same picture every fucking day

Maybe they need more edge to dull their profits

Those are nice opinions and all but the claim was that "only C-rate television directors" work for Marvel. Evidently it's wrong.

Why would you want to?

>C-rate television
ofc no but with all the profit they could hire better directors

You mean like DC is doing?
Oh wait. They have James Wan aaaaaaaaand nobody else.

Actually, Marvel made some pretty gutsy choices with Gunn and Waititi.
Both of those were indie directors, not used to big budgets or directing elaborate action scenes. In Gunn's case it really paid off. With Waititi we'll see.

Good shill. Have a cent.

Gunn and Coogler are hot shit right now and Waititi is pretty based.
It's not because they don't hire directors you specifically like that they're pinching pennies.

>a Laurence Olivier wannabe and a bunch of nobodies
BRAVO MARVEL

Cool, now I've got as much money as the Superman property is worth after Snyder is done with it.

>like DC
DC hasn't done a single good movie since TDKR, and who's talking about DC? Disney almost hired Trank, nobody want to direct that kind of movies other than Abrams don't know who could direct something from the MCU, and I'm not a great fan of him

Serious question. Why is Sup Forums allowed to post here?

>who's talking about DC?
Triggered Marvel shills, obviously.

Why are you talking about Star Wars?

>DC hasn't done a single good movie since TDKR
Another cent for you, mouselover.

I'm sure you guys don't see the irony of posting this in a thread where the OP is overtly shitting on Marvel.

>not knowing Favrau before Iron Man
>his opinion on directors matters
pick only one

Could be worse, they could be working with WB's "By the time people realise the movie is shit, we'll have their money and won't care what they think." Strategy.

>Favrau
Who?

Marveldrones are angry anyway:

Youre right, the only thing these movies are missing are laugh tracks

>Shane Black
>Directed Nothing
Admittedly, it was after IM3, but The Nice Guys was fucking great. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang was pretty good too.

And the dude is about to direct the new Predator

Hemsworth is so fucking charismatic it's ridiculous. I enjoy the Thor movies and it's sad to see the fact that the character is so marginalized is so obvious that even the MCU itself points it out

how about a REAL QUESTION

How do we kill DC?

Well I guess I should say "how do we kill it faster?" obviously they're killing themselves with this stupid fucking streaming service that's doomed to fail just like all their movies and TV shows