Comfy

ITT we post comfy movies that can be rewatched over and over

That scene where they do a random inspection on his cell ain't very comfy on a second watch

On Andy's cell? It wasn't even that bad, they just toss some things and we watch Andy outsmart the warden in a couple of different ways. Plus, the guard cuts Andy some slack.

Why are movies from the 90s so comfy?

there's something about the color stock they used that's so comfy. even the professional made me want to live in a drug infested new york

i usually end up watching it a couple times a year

Shit is so intense though

I like how they managed to get a one over on the audience by basically having the same effect on them. You look around the room wondering if he's plotting to get out and how

My parents had me watch this movie when I was younger and I thought it was going to be stupid. I was wrong.

movies about prison are stupid an hokey, OP

American Graffiti

I never thought of it that way but god damn, you're right.
I think on my second rewatch it actually became a bit more intense because you know that Andy has his rock hammer in the bible and a hole behind the poster, which could have easily been ripped down, along with the bible being opened to quote a verse.

I watched this for the first time in a history class in my senior year of high school. Never appreciated it until I watched it again a few years later.

That suicide scene aint comfy

I have no idea why I can keep rewatching this movie but I watch it everytime I see it on TV

Brook's wasn't but that's sort of the point. The warden's was maximum comfy.

I know that feel. I do the same thing with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and The Big Lebowski. You can kind of just pick up on some movies, based on personal preference, from wherever and just watch it to the end.

your parents are pretty based

I really like Nicolas Cage

WHIP IT

Right time of year, too.

I've been meaning to watch this but I haven't gotten around to it. Is it worth it?

>WHIP IT
Hehe
The only other thing that this reminds me of is Everybody Wants Some, which is actually another comfy movie I enjoy. Linklater has a couple of those.

Ye, they're great people. Love 'em to death. Introduced me to shit like Shawshank, The Man With No Name Trilogy, Seinfeld, Cool Hand Luke, Dirty Harry, Seven Samurai and some other stuff. Mostly just my dad. He likes some goofy shit too but he has pretty great taste

The Legend of Baggar Vance

This just reminds me of the Unforgivable series on Youtube lmao

/literature/

>shawshank redditption

Nothing special, but I always end up watching it if I stumble on it on the TV.

For me it's Gattaca, Drive, Under My Skin, most of the older action flicks too.

>mfw I learn David Lynch made a G-rated Disney film
How...?

Gattaca was so tense I'm not sure if I could quite call it comfy. One of the best films I've ever watched, but I wouldn't describe it with that word. Maybe on a rewatch though.

>David Lynch made a film called The Straight Story
This is the funniest shit I've read all night

Easiest answer

>How can you not be romantic about baseball?

Social Network and The Big Short