Gamera gets a job promoting Godzilla movies

>Gamera gets a job promoting Godzilla movies

How the mighty have fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqRk6wBfOLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this Sup Forums?

Godzilla is Sup Forums

Why isn't that new Gamera movie out yet? It's produced by the guy who made Kamen Rider Kuuga, and all the test footage is dripping with influence from the Heisei trilogy.

Gamera is a good turtle, he dindu nuffin.

He lost a bet

Well, its Shin Godzilla so they probably couldn't afford to get the real Godzilla.

Fucking shitty movie.

Not really. Godzilla comics are Sup Forums, the movies aren't adapted from the comics so they're not Sup Forums.

Neither are the Marvel and DC tv shows and movies, that doesn't stop them from being Sup Forums, you faggot.

(You)

>Neither are the Marvel and DC tv shows and movies
Are you brain damaged?

The rule is basically
>if the original material is a comic or a cartoon franchise, adaptations of it are Sup Forums
>if it's something originating in live action, literrature or anything that isn't Sup Forums, only comics pertaining to that franchise are Sup Forums

It's really not hard.

Are there still any godzilla comics ongoing? I lost track of which ones were active.

It's Sup Forums my dude and everyone is fine about it. Stop being assblasted by something not that relevant.

>The rule is basically
>>if the original material is a comic or a cartoon franchise, adaptations of it are Sup Forums
>>if it's something originating in live action, literrature or anything that isn't Sup Forums, only comics pertaining to that franchise are Sup Forums
Go to the rule page and point it out to me, cock sucker.

Who gives a shit? The most recent ones were all fucking dog shit from Incredibly Disappointing Work.

>"H-HOW IS THIS Sup Forums

You sure have been shitposting a lot lately, didn't think summerfags would be going all out so soon

He's trying to steal the sign, but he's gotten old and can't pick it up.

Poor old turtle.

>How the mighty have fallen.
>implying Gamera was ever "mighty"

Hey, pays the bills. Turtle bills, I assume.

Shut up Boco

Not Sup Forums

agreed the american one was better

which is shamefur dispray japan

Gamera is really neat
He is filled with turtle meat
We all love him, Gamera

Yes sir...

Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit

>Godzilla isn't Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XqRk6wBfOLc

The hero we never deserved.

I wonder if Legendary could swing the rights...

Show me the Gamera/Shin Godzilla comic or cartoon

Dark Horse did a Gamera mini, actually.

They're tollerated cause there's no other decent place to talk about them.
Nobody wants to go to Sup Forums

In their defense, that Gamera prop is prolly super expensive, so I'd prolly use it to advertise every giant monster movie that came out.

It was canceled man, sorry.