boo
wally just isn't damaged enough to be paired with Raven

This is a weird ship, but I'm digging it

But... he's black.

ok this is cool

she's half red demon

>chase after boys
>he says while literally chasing after Robin

So many weird ships. Black Wally with Raven, Nightwing with his OC pregnant gilfriend, white Wally with Donna... i can't deal with them.

Daddy's home

Next (in Titans):
>“THE LAZARUS CONTRACT” part one! When Deathstroke discovers that Wally West’s return holds the key to bringing his son back from the dead, he’ll stop at nothing to do just that! Don’t miss the debut chapter of the epic crossover event that you’ve been waiting for!

Dami is so cute

Holy fuck Aqualads face. kek

The end

this mr grumpy pants routine is cute as fuck

>Jehova's Witness

Those bants

wow, surprise surprise black dad is absentee dad until his son gets famous

Marvel would already fire the writers for >implying something about Jehova's Witnesses.

he's half white you dummy

and? go back to pol

>Teen Titans this early
Rippers finally getting some good taste maybe.

Thanks OP.

Damian: Jon, retrieve my belt from that Red Sun Shark Pit!

Hey, Percy actually followed the continuity pretty well here! And I like imagining black manta and black jack being campy villains

I don't think anyone cares about offending Jehovah's Witnesses

Really strengthen the nigger points.
This is what I call a good artist.

Better than forcing her with Damien.
I dig this.

Nobody except the russians give a fuck about JH

Abnett is a part of Lazarus Contract so its not too surprising he'd follow them closely

Tumblr feminist pls.

>And I like imagining black manta and black jack being campy villains
Until Aquaman gets involved.

wow... Manta continues with this woman

Why not use the Raven miniseries logo?

Is Black Jack gonna be his Mera?

Huh
I think I missed last issue

Probably just to fuck with Arthur again

More like black dad is absentee dad until his son can be used to hurt Aquaman

Seriously tho, it's implied Jackson's mother hide his existence from his father. She moved into the middle of a fucking desert just because that'd be the last place he'd show up.

At least it's not Damian

>chase after boys

Oh gods damn it. This is gonna be marvel allll over again where they start making people gay for no reason, rather than make new characters

> This is the first issue I read: the post.

>Teen Titans this early in the day
I love this comic, I love the guy who ripped this comic, and I love you OP! HURRRAAAY!

I'm surprised she even want to be near manta after ruining her life.

No
Holy shit Fuck Aquaman-man is back. I thought he wouldn't be back for a while until abnett was ready to use him in aquaman again.

Fucking savage there m8

Raven's scared of Damien, this is great!

You're mistaken. This is Jackson Hyde, who was always gay. He was just redesigned to look like Aqualad from YJ.

Damien has already thought through every single way in which the Titans can combine their powers. This is a cool gimmick!

That's stupid

>Prison Closure. On March 21, 1963, USP Alcatraz closed after 29 years of operation
???

Never said these prisons are from Alcatraz. It's just the secret hideout where sharks been keeping his mutants

King Shark is Black Manta's biggest fan.

Damien here is basically TTGo Robin.

that guy literally just has a starro parasite on his head. Why was he sent to Belle Reve.

He's been depicted as gay for a while, user.

And it didn't need a crappy Jean Gray moment or other shit to justify it

Mad white boi?

Oh look, gay guy is here.

Hey now, we know he's leaving the team for a bit in the next month, so this won't last

I like this Aqualad

>nobody reads the Manual

Thanks for the dump.

Don't bully Goliath please.

Not sure how their dynamic will be, but I at least like it as a callback to original Wally's hard-on for Raven in Wolfman/Perez NTT.

Implying they won't have a forbidden love and date behind everyone's back. Plus we all know that Deathstroke team is gonna just fall apart anyway.

So is this Aqualad gonna' be the only one who follows Damians plans to a T(hehe) and once again proves that Aqualad and the Batfamily are perfect for each other.

>Time to prove we're the best super team around

Damian is a little shit, but I will say that you gotta admire this kid's ambition.

This is better than 90% of canon Raven ships. I approve

I ok with this. What ever pisses off bbrae shippers is fun with me.

I am not too familiar with teen titans lore

King Shark can make shark people just like that? Is he a former scientist or some shit?

>Based Manta is back

I am equally hype and afraid that he'll job to Aqualad. Maybe if it takes a team effort

Black jack is gonna be his mera and nemo his atlantis

And you?

I didn't think so

Damian needs a better armor.

King Shark is generally not a Teen Titans character, he's just a minor super-villain that's been bouncing around the DCU with no set nemesis. I think the last time we saw him he was part of the pre-Rebirth Suicide Squad. Also he's supposed to be some kind of magic shark demi-god or something.

Skinny Waller was dumb, she probably tried to convince Starro to join the SS.

DC meta-human imprisonment system isn't very good in fact it's fucking terrible this also extends to their asylums where even Solomon Grundy is inmate even though he's a zombie, he'll I wouldn't be suprised that the reason meta-human are treated like shit is so people like Waller, Luthor or the government can use them like gunea pigs

Robin/Aqualad?

Robin/Superboy

Damifag has gotta love this cover.

>Maneuver X
>out come the Wolverine claws

I'm just here for the Beast Boy × Raven