Svtfoe

Does anyone have that new s3 intro for star vs the forces of evil? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Also svtfoe discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new intro aired at a con and they actually managed to kill all the cameras so nobody's posted it online.

That really sucks then, has any user here actually seen it?

I have seen posts on Sup Forums who were claiming to have seen it.

something something even the sneakyfags can't leak it befause it would mean no more sneak peeks

from the confessions of people who've seen it or say that they have seen it they all seem to match in that:
>jackie isn't in it
>the new gang consists of marco, star, kelly , janna, tom and (but also prpbably not) ponyhead
>marco wears a cape (probably his hoodie again)

Crazy how they would just ditch jackie (if thats the case) and I really how she atleast is seen in a few episodes

NO

It's because she's a mermaid and they didn't want to spoil it

I'm guessing so

GIRUGAMESH !

Sup newfriend. I wonder if you're prepared for not-/sveg/.

All indications point to no

So, I guess the rule is that off-season generals are perfectly fine if you don't call them generals?
I mean, I like Star vs., though I haven't caught up with Season 2. But this is ridiculous.

Mods say no to generals for Star even when it's off hiatus. They accept this format for whatever reason.

Yeah pretty much, if you don't call them generals and don't link the new thread on the old one then it's not an issue
I agree with them

Infodumps in the OP and cross-linking between threads aren't allowed, so not exactly.

Nobody recorded it, but detailed descriptions exist.

>have a device with a camera functionality the size of a candy bar
>can't into covert filming
This level of ineptitude is staggering.

Jackie is actually becoming a villain in season 4 with her motivations being laid out in season 3.

t. user star crew

>jackie isn't in it
None of the Earth-cast is in it except Janna and Marco.

people have it alright
they're just not leaking it because they're afraid it might bring bigger consequences to the show or the creators since the crew were pretty vague when stating them

People aren't leaking it to listen to Nefcy's orders. At least 3 people have it.

Ah, so that's how they were able to write detailed descriptions.

Personally, as much as I'd love to see the new intro, I hope the lucky bastards keep the recordings to themselves and don't leak them. I just don't want the fandom to feel Nefcy's wrath if they disobey.

Wow, it not leaking is something unexpected.

Well, they showed a clip from BBtBC last year, and nobody leaked it, except for descriptions like this time. People thought they were fake, but they turned out to be accurate.

No one wants to revoke the wrath of Daron Nefcy.

I didn't watch the series at that time, what was it that people didn't believe?

And the fact that Janna is in it is what is causing people to be concerned for Jackie

Like her or not, Jackie is basically the most important non- Marco earth character at this point

The bathroom scene, I think it was. Perhaps Janna ass-slapping Marco seemed like too much a stretch for people.

If they didn't believe that, I wonder how were the threads when in the first scene of S2E1 Star was podcasting in the bathroom while Marco is showering.

Can someone please post the "What I expected/what I got" pic

Which one? Several exist.

any iterations you have pls

Who is the guy with the gun? I've seen him a lot of times on the internet.

JUST

It's the only one I have saved though.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brendan-fraser-s-alimony-just-fuck-my-shit-up

What is she going to do, make Star an even bigger cuck?

Who the fuck expected puppies and rainbows? The opening pretty much lies to you that it will be Rick and Morty for babies. Instead it's middle school drama.

But the opening song promises rainbows and puppies!

And dancing and wild and weird

I honestly believe the writers are good enough to NOT abandon jackie and finally do something with her character, using Starcrushed as their reason

>Little weird, gonna get a little wild, gonna have a good time

It got really weird, really wild, and I haven't seen a mahou shoujo suffer like this since Madoka

Will Marcos Harem grow in this new season?

>mfw

Of course

I can't be the only one who notices Star purposefully inserts herself in Jackie x Marco moments....

Press F to pay respects for Julio

It's her subconsciously trying to clam jam Jackie, even though she's trying to set her up for the Diaz.

F

I like your faith and wish I had as much

Would you a Star (male)?

WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK

Too late, faggot

The cinnamonposting and cuckposting got us here. On some level, we deserve it

I've been away from the star threads for a while
who's Jullio and what's the context for this pic