And at the end of each episode...

>And at the end of each episode, I will give the reader 10 pages of text in cursive followed by five pages in courier new adding details to the narrative

>It's gonna be great.

>can't read cursive
How embarrassing

you dont want more bang for your buck?
if you are not enjoying his writing why are you reading it?

And the rest is history.

does Sup Forums really hate reading words so much? no wonder comic nerds are laughed at

Making it harder for the reader to read something in order to 'immerse' him/her/they further is not a good narrative device. I'm sure you guys would like to read books about Beelzebub with shit smeared across pages to enhance atmosphere, but some people don't like to squint at the page for minutes on end just to read a 'character's' handwriting.

>can't read legibly written cursive
Yes, it's the writer's fault.

It's letterer's actually

I read Kabuki, a lot of the time you have to turn the book to read, sometimes in full circles as the text spirals in. What's the problem?

sounds like a shitty gimmick

Not really when it's supposed to be read on a physical page.

Read some Dave McKean then come back and say that you fucking pleb.

that's like saying wiimote's waggle isn't a gimmick

the gimmick cover artist?

It's computer's fault actually but it is indeed the writer's responsibility to understand that cursive is fucking NEVER used anymore and hasn't been for years, so shockingly the main result of using it is going to be a bunch of annoyed readers who don't want to suddenly have to stare at each individual word for a full second to figure out what it says.

>a bunch of annoyed readers who don't want to suddenly have to stare at each individual word for a full second to figure out what it says.

>illiterates
>reading comics at all
Doesn't compute

stop embarrassing yourself user. maybe Sup Forums is where you belong.

>My ignorance is HIS FAULT
lol k

>It's computer's fault actually
Consider improving your reading comprehension, it's the very first thing I said you silly thing.

That's on perspective. And you may be right if the author is a contrive fake. Moor is not, idk why he gets so much hate here.
Just becouse something is hard to read does not make it less enjoyable.

I really had no issue reading the text pieces in Providence. At the absolute worst you have to concentrate a little.

Do Americans not learn to read and write in cursive? I've always just assumed that unless you're an eight year old you knew how to atleast read cursive writing.

most learn it in 2nd grade

The kickstarter has only 12k left to go before all of the stretch goals are filled.

>tfw the $200, $300, and $600 reward tiers are all sold out

Fucking surprising.

lovecraft is a normie magnet

Then what's that guy going on about? Is he just retarded

americans learn it but never use it so a lot of people forget

Not American but here they teach it in second grade and then we forget about it because it's really not important or useful at all. And teaching it consisted of forcing us to write the letters over and over again without ever actually improving because no one gave a shit about the quality as long as we did it.

They used too, nowadays a lot of schools dropped teaching it