2017 is almost over. No other year in our lives saw so many sexual predators publically outed...

2017 is almost over. No other year in our lives saw so many sexual predators publically outed. It was our generation’s witch hunt. Which one was your favorite? Who were you happiest to see destroyed?

Who cares. fuck off

honestly this one shocked me the most

I was just glad to see them going after white males in general. This will show people that white ain't right, especially as a man.

Might be my favorite. Right at the end of the year. Like an early Christmas present :)

It was a conspiracy not a witch hunt. Al Franken and Matt Lauer were literally in on it. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sam Hyde is probably celebrating

Spacey one had good memes

Roy Moore was fun to watch

Anytime that kikes are getting BTFO is a good time.

true

I legit felt bad for Louie. His shit wasn't even harassment, just kinda depraved, so it being caught up amongst all of these other dudes just kinda made him look like a rapist too.

Still waiting on James Franco

>It was our generation’s witch hunt.
With the key difference being witches aren't real and the people hunted weren't witches.

Got to bed Louie

It's not a witch hunt if every single case caught a witch

Friendly reminder, that if Hillary had been elected all this would have never happened.

Its his 'hang

men are fucked

>enjoying witch hunts
that's like enjoying someone else's personal freedoms get violated

Are you fucking kidding me?
These Hollywood outings are the result of Bannon and his provacateurs paying off women in Hollywood to expose figures in Hollywood. It's a systematic attack against America's 5th column headed by right-wing nationalists aligned with Trumpism.
Weinstein and his cohorts are all ardent Hillary supporters and Democrats. Had she won, they would continue their activities unabated.

Most normies don't care. It was a thing they saw on the news and go, "heh, gonna made a joke to ted at the office tomorrow about it". Of course, (You) spend most of your life on here endlessly fapping over this stuff and making epic maymays so it seems like this huge happening.