Justice League to End Box Office Run with Disappointing $675M Worldwide

movieweb.com/justice-league-movie-box-office-total-disappointment/

Didn't this need $700m to break even?

Other urls found in this thread:

seoulistic.com/things-to-do-in-korea/unique-movie-theaters-in-seoul/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're pulling Justice League from theaters?

Didn't it just come out a month ago?

so are we getting the korean rip or what

worldwide was worse than expected

If budget + marketing is about $450 million and the theaters take a good percentage of the ticket sales, $700 million seems about right.

Reminder that DOCTOR STRANGE made more money than JL

So what now?

It can't compete with star wars. That and people don't want to watch it because Colbert told them that Affleck holds down and rapes women.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

no shit. superman has always been overdone and boring. the flash and batman look like cosplayers. wonder woman is cheese. there is an angry fisherman in the picture and a man from the next installment of the cyborg series. id buy that for a dollar

The world was not ready to see this film.

SAD

i'm not even interested in downloading it, it's a new low for capeshit

>Disneyshills are panicking that Sup Forums is shitting on Star Wars
>make this thread to try to draw attention to Justice League's failure to make The Last Jedi look good

pathetic

how can this move have performed that bad, it has all the big heroes like:

Fatman
Moustache Man
Skeleton Woman
Surfer Dude
Speedy Soyboy
Graphic Card Mascot Man

someone really dropped the ball

no one wants to watch that piece of shit.
you got jumanji, ferdinand, tlj that came out this week and people are still seeing coco.
went to see coco on sunday and there were quite a lot of people

the flash is literally a gotta go fast superhero. the absolute state of dc

>Graphic Card Mascot Man
Holy jej

Justice League > The Last Jedi

The studio told Deadline Hollywood that there were no problems, as once the film broke 700 million globally, it would begin to turn a profit from ancillaries.

I'm not entirely sure what this means. Do they mean "ancillaries" as in net profit after theaters get a share, or do they actually mean Streaming, Blu-Ray, TV etc?

In the same article where the studio said it needed to make 700 million, the studio claims the production budget was 300 million + 100 million for marketing (which is 50 million cheaper than Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad).

Where's the VOD?!

Wonder is making more money

>can't even beat Thor 3
the absolute state of the DCEU

released at the same time too

Good Warner bros can go fuck themselves for ruining the flash and superman.

I know you are wrong, cause nothing can amke TLJ looks good

Make stand-alone movies.
No shared universe. If a character from another franchise does show up, it will just be for that movie and nothing else.

Also, no Snyder and no Whedon.

Its fucking bizarre that movies can make half a billion dollars and be a disappointment.

It was just released and already pulled off?

What a surprise

How is that bizarre when the budget of said movies is above a quarter of a billion $ not counting marketing?

Coco
ive heard good things
im considering going this weekend
is it reall anygood?

i thought it said TUSHY at the bottom left

TUMMY wouldve been also acceptable

This is Trollface. The right pic. It's Trollface. Can't unsee.
Fuck, now the movies have become 20 times better.

Professor Light one is gold.
So. This is consent? Not half-bad.

a much needed update

Don't forget the two Thor standalone movies prior weren't exactly great, and Dark World was absolute shit.

they won't be pulling off entirely
this is just projections

either way it was pulled off from a lot of theaters with Star Wars being released

And Jumanji will kill Star Wars next week.

JL and Star Wars are not meant to be "opening weekend" movies.
Those are "Cultural Event" movies that are being fucked up by incompetents.

Dunkirk ran for months, ffs.

Even Blade Runner is still being shown here all the way till 26th+ december

They relied too much on the famous characters to put asses in seats. I guess theres a point where even a batman movie is too shit to make money.

JUST

>That and people don't want to watch it because Colbert told them that Affleck holds down and rapes women.
Yes, I'm sure that's the reason. You forgot the movie is too smart for the audience part.

Absolutely nobody gives a fuck about Colbert

Bravo DC

>'''''"''""'''"Smart''''''"'""'"""""

How are WB fucking stupid enough to hire this guy 3 times in a row?

>You forgot the movie is too smart for the audience part.

No, it needs 800M because you are not counting the hidden re-shoots expenses

no, its much more retard, see past threads

Anyone have the Korean Digital HD release? DC fan here but I don't spend money on this Whedon-Johns collaboration

I just looked up the Thor: The Dark World box office - $644.6 million in 2013. Using an inflation calculator, that's $682 million in today's money. Justice League couldn't even beat Thor 2...

His movies are so bad his daughter killed herself

surprise surprise.. when you rush your universe this is what happens.

It's only making more money than Captain America 1, Thor 1 and Ant-Man, and those movies didn't have a 300 million budget

>released in Korea on bluray yesterday

>No blu ray torrent yet

What the shit fuck?

It's fun and has a nice story.

Aquaman will be kino. AM and WW will become the new core duo of the JL. Steve McQueen will direct a 98% fresh Cyborg movie about fighting the altright and White privilege, and the franchise will be back on track.

I only brought it because i want to do HD memes of this shit movie

>released in Korea on bluray yesterday
What? this early?

>I'm superman, and you might be wondering how i got here

this.

some user said it was releasing on the 19th so I got my hopes up but it seems like there's no korean to do the work

rip it you fag

if you actually have a rip do us all a solid one

It's always released early in Korea because apparently movies only stay a few weeks in theathers there and chinks prefer to watch at home instead of going to the cinema

intro2deep4me

It was released, but nobody ripped it
We have one of our own here

so are you gonna post the screencaps from the first 3 minutes that were already posted online or maybe something from the actual movie?

>that lip smudge

I can understand fake CGI movement because it was done with no time, but how could they fuck up THAT badly?

They should've left robo-nigger out of it

oh shit, a giant pidgeon

he was the best part and the only one with some characterization, even after they cut a lot of it

to the user posting screencaps can you maybe not post the part that everbody has already seen?

If they dumped him they could've given more screen time and exposition to the JL characters people actually care about

>implying

Korea has boss as fuck movie theaters, everyone goes to to movies there. The government requires a certain % of films shown to be domestic though, so foreign shit doesn't stay in theaters for long. Usually there's Korean movies, a Chinese movie or two, a Jap film (usually a cartoon), and then whatever western blockbuster happens to be big that week.

seoulistic.com/things-to-do-in-korea/unique-movie-theaters-in-seoul/

Who cares, th one movie is excellent

>Graphic Card Mascot Man
Lol so fucking true what an awful design

B-but you kids LOVE Iron Man! What's wrong with Cyborg? He's like Iron Man but with a RED EYE!

So you want me to post crop memes from the whole movie and get banned for spoilers?

Your bait is good as this CGI

What is this shot symbolizing? She's standing on the side with the sword instead of the scales, implying she's chosen to stand in judgement and deliver retribution rather than seeking justice and fairness?

That the Minions 3 movie has better effects than this over filtered shit HDR raped movie.

thanks for confirming you're baiting at least

She wants to shove that sword up her ass because humans dick break if she tries to do that. She tried it with a human made sword once, but it just snapped in half and she had to poop the one half out.

We all wish this movie was bait m8

Not going to see a fag-flash and a jewish wonder woman, also, batman diddled shia lepoof irl.

Lol!

>Pirates mad because they can't afford tickets for this shitshow
>Pirates mad because they can't get quality rips the first week
>Pirates mad because they can't get Koreans to post the movie for them online
>Pirates mad because they have to wait a couple of days for this shitshow

Niggas, how expensive are tickets in your country?

You have been waiting for this shitty movie a month over what? $5?

>supporting capitalism

not cool man

I also wonder this

Having fun living on air, seeds and river water? Or your anarchism only applies when you feel like it

>paying for a butchered version of one man's vision

but why

>not supporting communism
>not being born into a rich family
>not rising up in the ranks of government
>not laughing at poor people
>not having slaves
>not executing dissenters

You live a sad life.

How long until Disney buys wb?

The problem is they won't learn from it.

never gonna happen.

WB still makes plenty of money even if you disregard their capeshit attempts

How long until Disney buys us?

They bought me when they did Zootopia. If they make Zootopia-land I'm just gonna move there.

yiff in hell furfag