Watch pic related

>Watch pic related
>Masterpiece/10
>Check reviews afterwards and see hate upon hate
Why? Is it really just 2deep4u, or are critics just stupid fucking hacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cloud Atlas
>Masterpiece
watch more films. This movie is fucking shit mate.

Explain?

I loved it but lots of interchanging storylines can prove too much for a normie viewer

Im being slightly harsh. Everything but the Tom Tykwer directed parts is shit.
Jim Broadbent and Ben Whishaw stories are good.
Not to mention the makeup at times laughable. Tom Hanks was laughable in the Broadbent sequence, as was the chinese girl's makeup attempt to appear caucasian.

It's not even that deep, the movie doesn't try to hide its depth (most movies dont) it's just really long and not very concise. That makes it not that satisfying for most people. They cannot explain why, but it's cause their attention wasn't easily gotten and satisfaction wasn't hit so they give it a bad review.

the movie is terrible. it isn't deep it's about fucking reincarnation.
2deep4u if you're a dog physic maybe

it's far too sincere for the time it came out in
would have been hailed as a masterpiece in the 90s

>explains that it's shit because "it's shit"

Yeah that makes sense, but failure to pay attention on the audience's part shouldn't be solely the movie's fault. It really does seem pretty compelling too, once it establishes each storyline. Just kinda shitty that good = appeal to greatest common denominator

I understood it, but it was fucking shit

I don't watch films made by tranny scum.

DUDE HUGO WEAVING WITH TITS GETS BEATEN UP BY SCOTS LMAO
SO DEEP XD

I didn't think it was very engaging. Oh the diary inspires the composition inspires the investigation inspires a novel inspires a gook inspires a tribe la de da its all connected hope and peace and love

I found most of the actors dull and half the stories to be uninteresting. I appreciate the ambition, I suppose, but overall I found that it spread itself out wayy too far to be particularly engaging when the central plot thread was not all that strong. The fluff needed to be stronger to hold up the weak central thread.
I actually sought out the book because I was curious to see if it worked better as text but it wasn't terribly interesting there either.

The five minute and a half minute trailer for this movie was fucking amazing. Even if you hated the movie the trailer was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s

this. the best part of the movie was this trailer.

Now go read Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet
amazing book

It was utter tripe. Stunningly awful, on almost every level.

It's easily on the top ten list of worst films of the last decade.

i have developed such a mental and physical block against anything wachowskis, even thinking about them makes me almost vomit. i's been like 10 years since i've seen the matrix. fuck all these mentally deranged subhumans.

I really liked it but I can see why others wouldn't.

>2deep4u

One of the film's major problems is that it has characters explicitly say what the themes are, themes and ideas that are already very apparent through the editing and content of the film. Its problem isn't being too smart, it's that it dumbs itself down