X-MEN KILL ALL THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS STORYTIME

X-MEN KILL ALL THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS STORYTIME

I mean, X-Men Gold storytime

>not the real Pyro and Avalanche
I'm disappointed, but also relieved they aren't being written by Guggenheim.

Why do you even need Avalanche and Pyro when Magma can do what they both do?
>two guy without an original idea between them
Pointing that shit doesn't make it less shit, Guggenheim

I'm just here for the shipping

>Kid Gladiator
Did you tell your friends how your father had some ships ready to blow up the earth?

Ah yes, the Earth X explanation. Which is honestly the only one that makes remotely any sense

It's just lazy to coast on the original characters but pretend to be leaving the dead still dead by having two identical copies who aren't explained.

>hacking the dark web
I know Kitty is suppose to be good at computers but that just sound bad when you say it out loud

GAS THE MUTIES
RACE WAR NOW

I would've been more disappointed at an unexplained resurrection

She makes a good point in-universe

the "Heritage Initiative". how cute. Referencing the RL "Heritage Foundation" which is a Republican think tank. Which, by the way, just got attacked by protesters yesterday.

I like this issue, is Guggenheim redeeming himself.

The fuck is Kid Gladiator doing here? He is in space with his dad fighting the Asgard.

Way to be considerate of all the mutants that didn't come out normal at your school Kitty.

Marvel doesn't employ editors

I legitimately wonder what exactly Axel Alonso does besides sleeping in his office. It's not even a meme at this point, because even a mediocre editor would be able to catch basic typos and mistakes from these comics.

Brainiac?

Anything racist in this book worth talking about? Don't feel like reading through to find out.

>The US has 20 times more supers then the rest of the world combined
Take a hint marvel, develop the rest of the world

The editors do work. It's just that the writing standards are so awful that this is what gets through AFTER they do the editing. Plus Perlmutter kinda gutted all the staff at Marvel out of cheapness. Bendis apparently writes like a child in primary/elementary school.
Look up secret invasion editing to see an example.

It should be "New York has 20 times more supers than the rest of the world combined".

What about Logan?

MUTIES GET OUT

>Species War

Oh boy, can't wait to read about this shit for the umpteenth time.

>new
Looks exactly like Mellencamp...an old acolyte of Magneto.

Going to storytime Weapon X #2 after?

I assumed someone had done it already, give me a few

WTF I love anti-mutants now.

Probably the same thing The Phoenix is doing being both free and easy in Thor while bound to Thane in Thanos.

Gee Axel! Your Mom let you have TWO Phoenixes?!

They want to deport all mutants too and talking about how it's totally institutionalized racism to deport people, gaiz.

What does "hacking the dark web" even mean. If you wanna get into dark web chats, you just get into the dark web chats with Tor. What do you even need to hack? And why the dark web? Wouldn't she have more luck hacking the regular web were their phones or adressess would more likely be stored?Guggenheim is so retarded.

>gaiz
Knowing Kitty I think she meant goys.

I think he's still dead. Selena turned him into a zombie and Elixir killed them off along with Wither before getting axed himself. I know they revived Elixir but even then that was for Death/IvX and Marvel has an increasingly short attention span to remember that.

>Deport legal citizens

these hacks are so fucking dumb that they can't even get their political allegories correct.

We France now.

>in two weeks
wait what? they copying rebirth with that too?

This is the single most incompetent x-men team of all time.

They could deport the students that just teleport into the school from all over the world.

>DC invented double shipping

I still think they should have just dropped the "Evil" part like most modern incarnations of the group.

Been a while since I've seen Mesmero, what's he been up to the last few years?

What point? Those mutants are all American citizens.

And powerful assets for the country, too.

It's like saying "There are too many guns in America, we should send more guns to other countries."

Guns that are not loyal to America.

>I would've been more disappointed at an unexplained resurrection
Yeah, kind of like when Unus the Untouchable just came back with no explanation for a throwaway fight and then never showing up again.

Where are they gonna even deport the American ones? Are they gonna make a new country and give it to the mutants for free just to get rid of them? Is Trump willing to fund the creation of a fucking country just to get rid of mutants?

Guggenheim says there's actually a reason they have evil in their name.

Great idea, lets send them all to other countries where they can be used against us.

Rebuild Genosha !

Or, you could just execute them.

To what country are they loyal then?

>in before none
If WWIII ever starts, you can be damn sure they are gonna take the American side just like the heroes of their era did in the second one.

There have been dozens of anti-mutant bigots over the years, what makes this one so special? Shouldn't she be competing with a bunch of pundits that are saying the same thing?

The Nation of Mutantism

Spot on! There's nothing more American than murdering innocent people because you're afraid that they might do something you dislike in the future.

Pic related, which one is you?

ANTIFA SCUM

Inhumans are their own nation.

Alot of the students are there under what is presumably refugee status.Most of them legitimately could be deported under the current administration.

What if other countries decides they love their mutants and their mutants in return decide they love their countries.

Who's gonna win the next big war. The country with armies of mutants, or the one that exterminated them all?

They'll use the example of Japanese internment camps from WWII.

America isn't dependant on fickle organic weaponry when they have the ability to manufacture machines to wage war.

When was the last time Sentenials or other robot forces won a battle against mutants?

When they were piloted by Iron Man and pals

I would rather have Amara be a Kill all Plebeians Roman Nazi that screams in Latin and not just brainwashed by Mesmero.

When was that?

>Most of them legitimately could be deported under the current administration.

They could LEGITIMATELY, as you put it, be deported under ANY administration.

As in it's a legitimate concern for em you numnutz. Most administrations aren't going to pull off dick moves like sending people who were being tortured/murdered back to their original country after they're accepted in as a refugee.

When did that happen?

After this hamfisted deportation "allegory" and then "hacking the dark web", I'm out. I tried to enjoy you, X-Men Gold. I tried.

But they are officially students, that mean they have students visa

It is still constitutionally sound to deport them. The current administration has not changed any laws regarding deportation. If it could happen currently, it could have happened during the previous one or the alternative.

>Marvel kill to Beast Boy?

I know Xavier registered the institute as a certified educational branch but with the X-Men constantly doing shit that fucks with all of the world's governments on a daily basis you'd think that shit would be revoked or placed on moratorium by Fury, Hill, or even Vogt since he was and I think is still anti-mutant and pro-registration (he's not vocal about it because of Civil War 1 and Genosha).

Honestly the Heritage Group would be able to deport Inhumans as they gave up their American Citizenship to become part of the Inhuman hierarchy. While you could argue dual-citizenship the Inhumans haven't been the best at keeping the peace between non-Inhuman controlled nations, especially America.

If anything a good supervillain would deport Inhumans and Mutants to the same area and then show the truth about Terrigen Gas as SHIELD & Inhumans knew it killed mutants but were letting it happen because of "muh culture" and because they were bribing the governments with Ulysees during their Civil War 2 Minority Report Boogaloo. Then you let X-Men and Inhumans have the real race war they should of had during IvX somewhere far from civilization.

On what grounds would they deport so many students who were accepted as refugees and students?

Holy shit I haven't thought about him for YEARS thanks dude

I'm not saying they would or should. I'm taking no stance on this other than that it is constitutional law that they can be deported for any reason, regardless of which administration is in office. A visa does not give you an unrevocable right to remain in the United States.

Sorry your fee-fees are hurt by a comic book.

AXIS

Tony had some Sentinels built and ready.
Red Onslaught activated them.
They captured most of the heroes on Genosha which forced Wanda and Strange to be desperate enough to try the Inversion spell

How did a random bad get ahold of adamantium chains? I thought that stuff was rare

>deporting thousands of powered individuals, some of them overpowered even, cuz 'we don't like you in our America'
>some of them even American citizens
>other countries watch as lots of overpowered individuals with a growing hatred for America enter their borders
>they make them feel loved and appreciated
>Meanwhile in America, the normal heroes continue fighting other heroes, destroying the country, and the government doesn't give a shit about it.
I know this idiot writer was trying to again make some kind of stupid analogy, but you can't be that stupid to not realize doing this would be the beginning of the end for America.

Whoops. meant for