Thoughts on the new JUMANJI?

Thoughts on the new JUMANJI?

Karen Gillan has no ass or tits, but I love her to death. The movie though? The movie fucking sucked, as expected from most things from The Rock these days.

Looks litty

L O N D O N

no ass white girl

is there a scene where shes wasted, naked, and wimpering in a hotel hallway?

exactly how i like it

Can't wait to see Robin Williams make a cameo

Pisskino

P I S S

post more AK

does she do panty scenes in jumanji?

>critics hate it and love tlj
>piss-soaked audiences love it and hate tlj
Thank you BASED Rock

I was thinking about that in the shower today. Maybe they’d pull a Tarkin and cgi him into the background of a scene or something.

We can only hope.

>It is not attractive
kill yourself

I don’t like her.
Naked she looks like an uncooked hotdog.

I will watch it just to star at Giraffe-fu.

>he doesn't eat ass for breakfast

thats part of it

i like to look at a hot ass on a girl and imagine taking a big fucking fat smelly shit

>little

>70 million dollar budget

Damn, Jumanji looks like THAT?!

Are you the next internet phenomenon?

Haven't seen it yet, but look forward to comparing it to the original.

If it's successful, will The Rock shut the fuck up about not being cast in Star Wars?

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “The Force Awakens.” They have a 5-foot-9-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Finn. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Lets be honest,his LITTY and raunchy humor would go just fine with the current trilogy

Cute.