SnyderBless DCBless

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/joss-whedon-batgirl-exploring-damage-behind-his-next-superhero-995812
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, Zack

Whedon is a DC director now tho

Why is Sup Forums trying to ruin Rebirth good will?

Well Whedon is going to do Batgirl so this whole thing just makes you look like an idiot

I imagine his first day on the job will be learning how to bench press.

Not learning how to bench press, say, 50 to 150 k's, I mean. But learning how to bench press entirely.

>yfw whedon gets buff

>implying (You) know how to bench press
OK, fatty.

b-but Sup Forums told me DC was for real alpha males and Marvel was for cucks

hard to ruin something that doesn't exist

Why is Whedon listed as Marvel?

Because he made the two highest grossing MCU movies

>Batgirl teaser is just Whedon's training montage

Zack kinda looks like Vince McMahon

not for long

Snyder has to teach him how to run and bench press since no fat fucks allowed at DC.

I used to hate Snyder, until I understood he was trying to do something different. Marvel is the same garbage over and over again, meanwhile Snyder's films have an unique and different feel.

MoS is a mix of the classic tale of superman mixed with Miracle man, BvS is the superhero version of Excalibur.

>Whedon is 5'10"
>he's still 3 inches taller than Snyder

Thats all it would take to get me to a midnight showing.

>t. Snyder

How many times are you going to post this?

>I used to hate Snyder, until I understood he was trying to do something different

Different=/=Good

STOP IT OP YOU WIN OKAY

MARVEL IS SHIT THERE I SAID IT

FUCKING STOOOOOP

Man of Steel is the best comic book movie of all time. Retarded crossboarders and SJWs think otherwise but who cares what they think.

Haha they joked about "gettin offended" they are totally hip with the whole "don't be le cringe femisn reddit". I'm sure they will be totally self aware now.

ARE YOU MONSTERS HAPPY NOW?!

you made this poor user LIE ON THE INTERNET just to fit in

you people disgust me

Snyder is a visionary. He understood the mythos of Superman and he had to change it for a modern time.

Batman kills and so does Superman, the fairytail of the perfect hero died years ago.

The world is a grim and harsh place, Snyder tries to portrait this with the heroes failing and in touch with their inner darkness (Superman almost killing Batman, failing to stop Lex's bomb). The only connection Clark has with the human world is his mother, he doesn't belong here and he knows he doesn't belong here.

Pa Kent is the normal paranoia the humanity would suffer with something like Superman. He is afraid of what his son can do and what the world would do.

A lot of people say Snyder is bad, but I think is easy to dismiss him if you can't understand what he is trying to explain in his movies.

It's not that complicated dude. Marvel's the fun as close to canon as normies will allow verse and DCEU is the semi-serious but still crazy elseword

Consider the following:

>Marvel has better live action
>DC has better animated films
>Both of their comics are shit because shit writers

Honest question here: What are the chances that this cuck's quips and "humor" being added to Batgirl (lets be honest, it will be) help the DCEU?

DC Comics are far better than Marvels. Dont even start there nigga

Poor Whedon, he found out what every social justice ally finds out eventually, when the purges come their previous allegiance will not spare them the bullet.

>Implying an implication
okay, mr omniscient one.

I tried to buy some DC comics last week but the ATM machine wouldn't accept my PIN number.

Are these the two faces of DC?

Why did Marvel fire him again?

Virt, shouldn:'t you be on /tg/?

Oh boy another reboot in 5 years
Oh boy another reboot after that
oh boy superman is getting a new costume

rinse repeat
oh boy

I understand what you're saying, but there is no alternate explanation or understanding of poorly-crafted storytelling.

The death of Superman simply lacks any impact within the story that Synder set up. This is a Supes fairly new to the superhero scene, not the widely beloved for years hero of the comics that faced off and dropped to Doomsday. This was a solo hero who had just met Bats and never even spoke to Diana, this wasn't the long-known colleague and mentor of the comics.

There just wasn't any emotional resonance for his death. Snyder took bits and pieces of comics he liked and stitched them together but taken out of their individual contexts they are disjointed and nonsensical. But he didn't care that the story was pointless, he cared about the religious allegory of superman's body being handed down upon death and how pretty a scene that would be.

And it was pretty. So is looking at a kaleidoscope. Neither possess a plot.

nothing can help them

I'm fairly damn sure Thor nor Guardians were their highest grossing.

because they aren't out yet

they will be

Well quips and humor would be fitting for Batgirl.
So it'd actually work for her character.

>finally get your dream position writing for DC
>asked to turn up to meet with your editor at 9 AM
>turn up
>your editor isn't there, Jim Lee is
>"We noticed you didn't turn up at 7AM for the daily pre-working workout user, so I've canceled your meeting and scheduled you in for an emergency lifting session with Geoff"
>spend the next three hours trying pitifully to work out at Geoff Johns watches you silently while eating a bowl of cereal
>doesn't say anything but later you hear him asking Jim if you've signed the contract yet
>go home dejected
>5 minutes after you arrive there's a knock at the door
>it's Scott Snyder
>he calls your first day a crisis and puts you an emergency fitness regime, the same one he makes his children go through
>after 3 days with poor progress you're called to an executive meeting
>"This just isn't working out user, a bit like you haha. We tried to contact Grant to see if he could cast some muscle magic on you but he's too busy immersed in dominatrix sessions on peyote in prep for writing the next WWEO book"
>they all flex you goodbye as you pack up your desk
>"Maybe you can still get a job with Marvel"

This is one of my favorite pastas.

someone said it well in another thread - Snyderman is good, but you have to look at it carefully and reflect upon it before you get to that conclusion.

More effort than most people are going to put in.

wow fuck dc

better than the SJW shit Marlel tries to shove down everyone's faces. Not even a big event like another Civil War helped them even stay on top 3. I bet The Walking Dead comics are even higher than any Marvel Comics.

DC is crushing Marvel in comics user

So good.

Fucking KEK

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO READ DC IF SUPERMAN CHANGED HIS COSTUME AFTER FIVE YEARS? LITRELY NO BETTER THAN MARVEL!

It makes sense
Lots of DC heroes earn their powers
Batman and his sidekicks train constantly
Green Lanterns have willpower
Superman despite being an alien who's just naturally stronger still works out
Wonder Woman is from a warrior race
And so on
While most Marvel heroes are nerds who are given their powers on accident

Marvel had the sense to get rid of the guy ruining the franchise.

this image is clearly in violation of rule 3 :^)
Mods please delete

Marvel's movies are light years ahead of DC's movies, while DC's comics are light years ahead of Marvel because the people overseeing the movies and the people overseeing the comics are two completely different groups. The games are in a gray area but suffer from similar flaws. Injustice 2 and MvC are at a bit of a standstill and people acting like you can only play and enjoy one of those games spread from the companyfaggotry that ruins any discussion.

He wasn't necessarily fired, he opted not to direct any more MCU movies because he had creative differences.
He was fired from the Wonder Woman movie back in the 00s, once again over creative differences.

DC has the Arkham saga, so they win that too. Big time

>Mods

Actually i dont expect high quip rating per minute for this film.
Its either gonna be about Babs overcoming being crippled or its gonna be a origin story why Babs decided to become a batsuperhero after seeing his Dad's daily life.

I am honestly hopefull abut this movie. Joss picked the perfect property for himself.

>his

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/joss-whedon-batgirl-exploring-damage-behind-his-next-superhero-995812

>"She came up, and I started getting obsessed with how a young woman could get hardcore enough to need to put on the cowl. Like, what's her damage?" he told Heat Vision.

>He noted that unlike Batman, Batgirl has no childhood tragedy that forced her into a life of crime fighting.

>"She didn't have her parents killed in an alley. Who is this person, who decides — rather than being forced to by their childhood trauma — decides to pick up this life?" he said. "How intense and driven that person is ... I just couldn't stop thinking about it."

>Bruce, come here and make this Batgirl into Batwoman.

Isn't it just skinned off another game? I mean I suppose that works, but you'd think game creators could get creative with fucking superheroes. I mean shit, Blizzard sort of did it and everyone started copying them.

You can always spot a Marvelfag, because they always talk about movies first and foremost and try to downplay the comics.

Plus Marvelfags always insist that even though Marvel comics are shit that DC must be bad too.

>listing the most important thing first
THOSE BASTARDS!

Yeah that sounds good. Add that to based J.K. Simmons and decent motivations for the characters, we might get a really good movie.

If Joss does a great job, he could direct Supergirl.

I bet if Marvel comics weren't failing and their movies were you would be saying the opposite.

No, We just follow the money.

I refer you to the picture in the OP showing him all chummy with living cancer. It'll be shit.