Be Nick Spencer

>Be Nick Spencer
>Piss normalfags and MCUfags off by making Based HydraCap
>Write the most compelling version of Cap in years
>Piss Bendis off by undermining his shitty event by having Cap keikaku all over it
>Bendis gets mad and preemptively kills your character off with his OC
>Keikaku all over that too
>Now your character is set to rule the MU

Is there a more Based comic writer?

>Piss normalfags, MCUfugs, Sup Forumsfags, tumblrfags, stuckyfags at once
How can be one man be so based?

How did he get out of the vision of Miles killing him?

Man, I feel bad for Spencer. He is telling a compelling story but normies are shitting on him like he is the second coming of Hitler.

He didn't. HydraCap is going to use his inevitable death to further Hydra's goals.

Sup Forums here

Why are you speaking for us? This is /our guy/

He's the hero Marvel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I actually fell for this publicity stunt. I saw people complaining about HydraCap and I thought it sounded interesting. Also it was pretty clear the people complaning about it didn't actually read the comics and I wanted to know what was really going on. Kept reading, I like the storyline

HydraCap still hates Nazi's son.

Go away, Sup Forums. You're almost as bad as Boco.

Don't act like Sup Forums wasn't pissed about the red skull's immigration speech

He should have just given Cap a boyfriend and called it a career.

>Daily "Hydra!Cap is the most well-written story I have ever read" thread
Can you guys fuck off? This low standard is way capeshit have a bad reputation.

I just realized that the flag is folded perfectly to obscure the Hydra symbol in its center... That is a nice touch...

>Nick Spencer is alienating tons of readers, tanking Marvel's summer event, and generally turning people against the company.
The hero we need. The hero we deserve.

>B-BUH MUH BONER
Stay mad, shipfag.

Was he actually alienating readers though? I think every single person that actually reads comics knew what was happening and that there was an explanation... I mean even before the issue where Red Skull explains everything you are told there is a sentient cosmic cube that can rewrite reality, that it is being used to make super villains think they are average joes in a town, and that same cube fixes Cap.

I am not saying that people knew exactly what was going on, but there were enough clues that people that read comics would know that there was probably more to this than a mere retcon.

His Twitter says otherwise.

Being able to shit all over Bendis is a great thing and all. But is it Secret Empire good?

Someone mind giving me a quick run down on HydraCap? I haven't read Marvel in a long time (Dark Reign is the last event I remember reading much of), but everyone online seems to be going batshit over him being a Nazi sleeper agent or some shit.

Spencer's Ant-Man, Superior Foes, and The Fix is good. Anything else from his fingers is safe to ignore.

Cosmic cube fuckery created a alt-universe/timeline/history where Steve Rodgers was raised to be a hydra agent and and implanted him in 616 after a previous event which deaged old man Cap from Rick's run.
Que HydraCap and all the Keikaku you never knew you wanted.

Red Skull used a Cosmic Cube to make Captain America think that he was a Hydra sleeper agent his whole life. It worked a little too well as Steve is so insanely sentimental and iron-willed that he actually believes that he's from a completely different timeline where he helped the Nazis win World War 2 only for the Allies to alter the results of the war with their own Cosmic Cube.

Okay, that actually sounds like a pretty cool Red Son-esque What if? story. That it's going on as a major 616 arc to try and trigger as many people as possible is even better.

>Red Skull used a Cosmic Cube to make Captain America think that he was a Hydra sleeper agent his whole life.
Not think, is. Spencer has to periodically explain on twitter that no, Steve isn't being mind controlled to believe in a false history, reality was rewritten to make him this way.

This. Is kinda boring to read monthly. The pace might be better in a trade but won't be mind blowing. It's considered so good because none of Marvel cafes about continuity like this book does.

Ewing's books do, but he does cancellation numbers so I can understand your not knowing.

Lol you guys got SO butt-blasted about red skull's immigration speech you posted threads about it for a month straight. Btw he voted for Hillary and thinks Trump is a fucking moron so he ain't "your guy" in the slightest.

Spencerfags are the new hickmanfags.

>for a month straight
Months, user. They're STILL booty-blasted over it.

Nope, those are Ewingfags.

Spencerfags and their "HydraCap is the best Captain America ever written" are very obnoxious, though.

Spencer himself is an obvious Gruenwaldfag so that's a bit of an odd opinion to have.

Say that to the Spencerfags in their daily "HydraCap cocksucking" threads.

Don't hate Spencer, hate the spencer fags. Spencer has made a career out of delivering stories unsatisfying for everyone. Now he's just upped his game and it's transcended mediocrity into pretty gud. If he really does double down and shit in everybody's cornflakes I might have to reevaluate my opinion of him again but as of right now I'll only admit that I don't think he sucks.

pretty gud is vastly overrating it, it's clickbait in comic form

>Spencer himself is an obvious Gruenwaldfag
I don't remember Gruenwald turning Cap into a Nazi. Being replaced by an ultraconservative who wasn't racist though I remember it.

Actual Sup Forums here, we don't give a shit about Comics and you're all cucks and Comic companies are run by (((them))) and you still give em your money

What did Bendis do?

But can't this all be hand waved away by saying HydraCap is just a random Cap from Battleworld/Secret Wars getting reshuffled into 616? With his pre-SW earth actually being a Nazi-won WW2 world? (yea all the de-aging could still happen to him on this different world like a marvel hypertime)

Being a writerfag doesn't necessarily mean repeating their stories precisely.

it's already been handwaved by "lol Cosmic Cube"

I don't hate Spencer as a writer, I didn't particularly like "Morning Glories" or Ant-Man" or even "Superior Foes", but I like "Thief of Thieves" and his Captain America isn't bad written.

But it doesn't warrant this amount of threads every fucking day to discuss how "Sexy Hydra Cap will never fuck me in the ass" or "Look at this keikaku" or "Am I the only one loving HydraCap?". We get it, you like it, but it isn't the best Captain America, isn't even better than Remender's Cap.

At least Ewinfags don't do it and keep the cocksucking inside the storytimes thread.

>isn't even better than Remender's Cap.
Them's fighting words considering Spencer started his run by making fun of Remender's "Hydra's infiltrated everyone" idea.

>Not wanting HydraCap to pound your boipucci

Faggot.

Cept nobody else remembers historical events like that? Has Bucky come out with that information his whole past has also changed?

No matter how many times he writes it it doesn't work.

Spencer won't be truly BASED until Bedlam comes back.

He didnt intend that to happen. He thought he was shitting on white captain america, but he made it based accidentally.

Just like when he wanted to show Red Skull as a populist evil guy and ended up writing him as the most reasonable guy in the planet.

Because being reasonable or conservative is wrong for him. So when he shits on a character...he accidentally saves them.

He has several nazis in his inner circle. Not hydra, people who were literal or neo nazis in canon. Casual.

Spencer explained how it worked, Kobik changed history so that the allies used the cube to make things they way we're used to them.

In his mind, you should be hating Steve by now and ready to accept the BBC of Falcon...not love Steve even more.

I can't imagine living a life so shitty I have to see everything through a Sup Forums lense.

It's Rightclops all over again, why is Marvel so bad at this?

Spencer needs to put half as much effort into writing Sam as he does Steve then.

But that doesn't make sense. All that sounds like is false memories for Cap making him believe that.

Who? They owe their alliegence to Hydra, not Nazism. It's well established in the new continuity that the Red Skull perverted Hydra with his Nazi bullshit.

Fucking casual.

it takes a very good writer to do reality-warping well, and Spencer is merely passable.

But I love the superior Captain America. Once you go Sup Forums you just cant stop winning.

>Zemo
>Faustus
>Zola

Sup Forums loves that speech what are you talking about?

Zemo isn't a nazi.

Marvel has been taken over by sheltered left wing people who don't know how the outside world works. That and their short sided decisions to push major crossover events every few months are what causes Cyclops and Captain America as Hydra as based.

granted his loyalties are primarily with Steve's penis, but he was a Nazi well before he was Hydra

>>Be Nick Spencer

>Kill self

Helmut was never a nazi. His father was.

Hope "Secret Empire" ends fast and Spencer fucks off to another book like Wasp or something like that.

Spencerfags and their "b-based" were a mistake.

>makes Steve a cold-blooded murderer
>based

Hydra Cap is apparently using his experience in previous crossover events to screw Carol and her side over in CW2.

>Spencer has made a career out of delivering stories unsatisfying for everyone

I still have huge blue balls over fucking Bedlam

It's staying with us through August, nothing can stop that.

I hope Spencer goes back to semi-joke comics. Its weird how good The Fix consistently is compared to stuff like Sam Wilson

What do I need to read to be fairly caught up Nazi Cap?

nothing except delays

Steve Rogers: Captain America

you are now up to speed

Nick Spencer's twitter feed.

The real plotline here is his impending mental breakdown.

>Zemo
>Nazi

Zemo was never a Nazi in the new continuity. He grew up with Steve you damn casual.

>Implying Marvek wasn't always left wing

>Once you go Sup Forums you just cant stop whining.
FTFY

>Sup Forums used to shit on Spence and HydraCap until he pissed off SJWs

You fucks are pathetic and predictable