Whiplash

I just watched this film again, it's probably the third or fourth time I've seen it. My question is: Has there been a film with a better ending than this in the past 3 years?

Get Out

A film made in the past three years. I don't mean an overall better film that you believe to be better; I mean a film that has a more satisfying ending.

Oh, am I derailing TLJ or Marvel threads? I apologize.

Also, if you think this film is garbage, you have terrible taste.

This film was a bore. I can name 10+ with a better ending that have been made since ‘Whiplash’

ayy kek

but seriously, Get Out

Ok, do it

name 3, only 3

Sicario, Revenant, The Martian

Learn how to filter if you don't want to discuss film or tv and just want to meme, you vapid derelict

>the martian
Whewwwwwwwww

Lol you enjoy the ending of a film about a sociopath band director extracting talent by basically torture. Sup Forums infestation

jesus, I can almost picture what you look like just from your responses. God, I hate even saying it because it's such a cliche, but go back to /r/movies.

Justice League. I'm glad it was over.

Whiplash was literal kino you fucking turbopleb

One of them is Get Out

BvS unironically

Silence

>Sup Forums infestation
You Leftists will try to spin an argument out of literally anything. Nobody here is talking about politics; nobody here so much as mentioned politics, but here you are with your snide little off-kilter comment - running discussions and derailing threads in some puerile attempt to virtue signal.

>>/leftypol/

Go back to your playpen. Nobody's interested.

>all right gang, planecrash

Are you actually trying to defend The Martian?

Interstellar

>plane crash on the sheets
It's the details