The fuck is his problem?

The fuck is his problem?

He sees the current state of american politics and wants to right the wrong that the election's injustice made.

A true patriot

>

He's based!

He lives in a country run by an orange manbaby

One of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

He found a shtick and is making more money per day than this entire board combined.

Like most rabid liberals, he thinks he's the leader of a resistance against tyranny and that he's the voice of the voiceless. Sad.

Baby Boomer trash trying to appeal to the Friends generation. Makes me vomit.

But I could beat him up and that's all that matters.

For start, it was HER turn.

He's right. Once white people are a minority we can have higher taxes and more social programs along with less bombings of innocents in the middle east.

You'd have to leave the basement first

Is that a real picture? It looks like his head is photoshopped onto that body.

BRGFLUDHWULD GHBLURMPF???
TWO SCOOOPS

Get a job.

>innocents

how can he act like he loves Tolkien and then say this kind of 21st century bullshit?

why does colbert trigger polniggers so bad?

As long as the jews and neocons control the "intelligence" community the bombings will never stop.
I will gladly leave my basement to fight Colbert and Kimmel. I'll fight all the late night hosts at once. Set it up, bitch.

He's been working as a left wing political commentator since the Bush years. He doesn't know how to operate as anything except a political commentator now.

When he started this latest show it was going to fail horribly before he went back to doing politics. That had to be a wake up call to him that he can't do comedy successfully now and requires politics in everything he does.

It's impossible to find a job in Trump's economy.

Him and his show are pretty obnoxiously liberal, even if you're not Sup Forums levels of right wing.

HOW MANY SCOOPS?

so? there are thousands of liberal bent shows; why is it only colbert that triggers polniggers so badly?

>making fun of a guy because all he ever does is one-trick bitch about reginald rumpf means you're triggered
Just like every time I post CIA, it's because I'm actually triggered about big guys. That totally makes sense.

Because he tells the truth

His small frame and gay punchable face

Colbert is for the liberals whose entire lives revolve around trump

fuck off manlet

You sound triggered.

BASED

>posting in a circle jerk about how triggered polniggers are over colbert and trying to convince me polniggers arent triggered by colbert
heh, ok kid

>open mouthed numale pose
Is he the original numale?

he's being blackmailed