Hydra Youth

>Hydra Youth
Real subtle, Marvel.

Bravo!

But it doesn't say that. It says "Hydra Youth Choir"

lmgtfy.com/?q=youth+choir

Why do I have to put up with your threads, OP? They're so shitty and there's enough Sup Forums tier shitposting on the board already. It's storytime day. Please go post something good.

Im down

Who is the guy in green?

Tony can't "get it", he's in a fucking coma, you cunt

If Marvel doesn't want people to think that Hydra are Nazis, maybe they shouldn't have them do Nazi stuff like concentration camps and "Hydra Youth".

Joaquin Torres the new Falcon
He had his DNA spliced with Redwing's so he's got bird wings, eyes, and talons, has a psychic connection to Redwing.
And because Redwing is a vampire bird Joaquin's got a vampire healing factor

The hulk

>implying Hydra is Nazis
>implying Nazis would allow nignogs, chingchongs, and robos

>he's got bird wings, eyes, and talons
They should give him a better costume; for one moment I thought he was some kind of disgruntled Pepe.

Reminder that this is all happening because the guy they didn't like became president.

AI Tony is running around in Secret Empire. Or maybe it's Tony out of his coma wearing an retro-looking armor, we don't know.

wasn't Japan their ally?

>the new Falcon is genetically the old Falcon's falcon

That's fucking stupid.

Dear Christ it sounds like some autists' fan fiction.

But it says youth choir. Youth choir. The inference is they're going to be singing their praises. If there is literally a Hydra Youth, prove it by posting that part of the issue.

It sounds like comic books senpai.

wasnt he, like, dead? and you know... more, american?

do you read comics

is this where we shit talk The Incredible Hercules

Its Amadeus Cho.

Wasn't the Hulk a woman who wouldn't hulk out?

>subtle
You don't even know what true subtly is.

The first thing I thought was that they added Machine Man's son, what with those funky eyes.

Come to think of it, that would actually be pretty cool. Even though the "crazy robot offspring" spot is already filled.

Machine Kid? Machine Boy? Machine Lad?

MARLEL DOES IT AGAIN

Hydra Carrier with tentacles noice.

Machine Teen is already taken but I love the rhyme

>not a single person in that page is white and male
Why can't their movies be like this?

>Push HYDRA as Nazi 2.0 more than any other Marvel era, who usually treat them more like SPECTRE with outfits
>Be shocked that people get upset when you want them to dress up as HYDRA

So what happened to the other half of the Champions?

I see what you mean. The innuendo that Hydra are Nazis in this is so subtle it really is easy to miss it. Amazing storytelling.

Marvel's been fanfiction since 2000.

Are we being raided today or something? There are tons of these "haw haw look imma liberal" posts and shit threads up.

At least is fun stupid and not stupid stupid like all the rest of Sam Wilson Captain America.

>shit, these legacy heroes have been written as too-popular in-universe and all our go-to plots need them to be mistrusted and hated
>have someone from SHIELD pressure them into going undercover as bad guys so their reputation goes through the mud
every time

Kamala is busy with the Secret Warriors and saving Inhumie lives
Nova is trapped outside of the planetary defense shield

Cyclops is with the O5?

I miss old school badguys. I miss when HYDRA was a bunch of henchmen in green outfits making superweapons and recruiting supervillains. It was so much more fun than using them for "muh racism."

I don't get what this page is trying to say. It's too deep and complex for me to understand.

>Maybe we should stop writing characters to be super popular right off the gate, I mean, it took Spider-Man years to be liked by the in-universe publ-
>NO

You're thinking of AIM. From pretty much the earliest appearance in Marvel continuity HYDRA was headed up by Baron Strucker who was literally (unlike Helmut Zemo) a Nazi.

Who is the girl in the middle?

>making superweapons and recruiting supervillains.
Didn't they literally just do this? Maybe not the superweapon part.

Who's the semen demon in orange in the middle?

Source?

Probably Nadia.

>Compliance with an oppressive regime's systems is more effective than active resistance

Exactly the kind of message I would expect from a guy who said Stonewall did nothing to advance LGBT rights

Secret Empire Uprising preview

>>implying Nazis would allow nignogs, chingchongs, and robos
they literally did this IRL
>tfw you learn about jewish nazi generals for the first time.

>Afrika Corps Auxiliaries
>Imperial Japan
>implying no Cyberhitler

Two of those actually existed, and the third only didn't because they were probably too busy inventing ICBMs or trying to summon extradimensional Norse deities.

Citation needed.

Secret Empire was planned back when most people were convinced Trump stood no chance.

Yeah, but they were more "vaguely-Nazi SPECTRE", like how the Serpent Society was "vaguely-KKK SPECTRE", or how AIM was "vaguely-technofascist SPECTRE".

Its amazing how the neo nazis of Sup Forums dont know anything about nazis

I hope he sticks around, because when you describe it like that it sounds awesome.

Please be pretending to be retarded.

>Redwing is a vampire bird

...what the fuck have I missed.

It's exactly like said. There were Nazis, but it wasn't "Nazi 2.0: The Group Complete with Concentration Camps."

If anything, them just imitating Nazis is kinda stupid since Strucker and Skull were more like "Hitler's ideas were amateur, let's rock EVERYONE's faces."

Remender's run on Falcon as Cap

Redwing got bitten by a Nazi vampire and got turned.

>Hawkeye, Tony, the others-- They don't get it
Do they refer to Clint, who is pretty much irrelevant and a terrible example of this since no one in Champions respects him, or the REAL Hawkeye? Also Tony is supposedly in comma.
I fucking hate they're still going with this "nobody understands! so we'll do it on our own!" shit that doesn't even apply here seeing how this is a wide line event and all heroes are fighting HydraCap, not to mention they're fucking assaulting the teen camp which is probably the least problematic division of Hydra kek.

Even if he is his current status is "still in comma, an AI is piloting the suits" so blaming the AI is fucking dumb.

It's weird because isn't Clint in Occupy Avengers and dealing with Secret Empire as well?
I know Tony is still running around as an AI piloting the suit

They should've just turned Redwing human. It'd be less dumb period.

The autistic Wasp.

Sup Forums autistic? or really autistic?

Because white males are a large part of superhero fandom and want to see themselves portrayed in the media they consume. The comic books are small fry rinky dink operations by comparison so they can afford to test out SJW social engineering there before putting it on the big screen. Fortunately it's been such an utter failure that even the comics are de-diversifying.

Yes.

Huh.

>Hydra
>Subtle

Why are you so enthusiastic to fall for that shit bait?

This site is full of r/the_donald users.

Oh! I get it! They are rounding up Inhumans (a metaphor for Jews and Minorities) and putting them into camps( like the Holocaust). Just like the Nazis did (and the Right also do according to Nick Spencer on twitter).

I haven't seen such Kino since Star Wars ep 3 or the video simulator Gone Home.

Brava! Brava! Brava!

He's the guy put in place to make it harder to just move Captain Falcon back to regular falcon.

I think both apply here.

>White Males are the villains
>The Minorities are the good guys
Wow, this really is fiction.

and an illegal immigrant because marvel really loves to show how progressive they are

I thought Joaquin wasn't an undocumented immigrant but that he was a coyote who helped people crossing the border by leaving them water and supplies

so not a criminal bent on changing the united states just a criminal bent on changing the united states.

Marvel: "Hydra are not Nazi's, are not linked to the Nazi's, are a completely seperate organization with an ancient pre-germanic history and order. "

Also Marvel: "Hydra Youth! Concentration Camps! The Nazis won WW2 and the allies used the cosmic cube to change everything so it looked like they lost!"

huh, and what does the hydra choir even do? And who is HydraSteve going to trust among these sad fucks. Maybe the wing kid. Cap like guys with stupid wings.

It didn't. Heavy control/influence of major media plus wall street did that.

>That texas flag
Fired my synapses tbqh. Very subtle, reminds of Star Wars Episode 7's First order. Took me a while to recognize the Nazi analogue.

I'm surprised the police aren't in there too.

How far can they take this?

God knows we must preserve the subtle nuance that has always characterized Hydra in previous comics.

No shit. They stopped being subtle after Whor and Absorbing Man.

They should change their name to Virtue-Signaling Comics.

/thread

I don't get this. Captain america is still Captain America, he would not allow this.

Steve Rogers is literally now Captain Hydra aka Captain Nazi aka Captain Alt-Right aka Captain Trump. That's the whole point of the shitty event.

He absolutely would.

>Secret Warriors #1 is a new book launching out of the event. Wil Moss discussed the team and how they’ve come to this conflict and how the book starts after Secret Empire has already begun. The team grows out of the fact that Hydra is rounding up Inhumans into camps. The Secret Warriors will go all over the country in their effort to fight back. “It’s the only Secret Empire book with dinosaurs eating people,” noted D’Lando. The team will be fighting Mr. Hyde, Quake’s father, in issue #4.

>getting mad that Hydra is an analogy for nazis
I don't understand you anymore, Sup Forums

Is this just Sup Forumsshit tears?

>getting mad that Hydra is an analogy for nazis
But they aren't. They have absolutely nothing to do with Nazis and absolutely No Nazi behavior. They are totes different. Do you think Marvel would make Steve a rightwing racist facist? Nah. But Hydra totes aren't racist and totes not Facists. And if you think that, you are just delusional.

And don't forget to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in Theaters.

Is that Ms America on the left? Shouldn't she be busy trying to help Carol and the other heroes outside the space wall with her powers?

They are going to join /r/pol/?

It's Riri Williams

>Texas flag
This makes me so mad. Fuck Marvel.

>They should've just turned Redwing human.
Redwing is a vampire. Not kidding.

This is why I read fucking comics.

Wait, hulk is a woman who wont hulk, what comes next? A negro captain America?

>and the Right also do according to Nick Spencer on twitter
...fucking what? Executive Order 9066, bitch, LMGTFY.

Movie Hydra is fascist, but not racist.

Same with Cap's Hydra.

Movie Hydra is Red Skull.
Movie Hydra is more Nazi than the Nazis.

Comic Hydra is fascist, but also Lovecraft-Old-God worshipping soulless evil.
And they don't respect human life or fairness for all, what the fuck makes you think they respect principles of equality?
And HydraCap is all about might makes right and screw the weak, what part of that means there's not going to be oppressed minorities in Cap's Hydraland?

>fascist
what does that word even mean at this point, though?