*ruins your franchise*

*ruins your franchise*

why is she dressed like this?

I don't even really like Star Wars and it pisses me off how badly she fucked it up and ruined it.

Because she's a strong independant woman who don't conform to traditional beauty standards.

I unironically want these people dead

tfw Rian LYNCHED the masses way greater than David has himself

and political asylum from mainstream criticism

If Kathleen were a man, would she still be in charge?

trick question because she wouldn't have had the job in the first place

porgs failed at retail

he's fucking gone

proof

Normies ruined it a long time ago, come off it.

>Vader and Palpatine couldn't break Luke
>These two could
Disney is fucking sinister.

why do some white people look like literal fucking demons
is she jewish?

>kennedy

always assumed she's catholic

>don't forget me

How did she ruin it? I thought it was Rian.

This. If it ain't a kike, then it's a mick.

Penis nose was even worse than "my parents couldn't spell Ryan" director.
Not that it matters. They only tell the cameraman which angle to shoot the festering shit pile from. The shit pile has already been written and set in stone by Disney's focus groups.

The opening battle took me out of the movie. With pretty face blue leader (Tallie? Or something like that), leading her multi diverse squadron, it's like they went around LA and hired randoms on the spot. It's that bad and feels like a fan movie.

>White men portrayed as the villains in history while the true villain white women get away with it everytime

Wake up black feminists

Hey guys, Kathleen here, we're doubling down on another Death Star for ix since that seems to be the only shit that you nerds like.

She thinks if she dresses like a man, eventually she will grow a dick, this bitch has a mental disorder called penis envy, it's obvious.

She's in charge of the franchise, she's responsible both for TLJ and for the place where the franchise is right now.

Based ryan killing star wars so disney can't feed on its corpse anymore. Now the masses just need to wake up and boycott any other star wars movie they make