Dont lecture me Plinkett. I see throught the lies of the mouse. I do not fear the critics as you do

Dont lecture me Plinkett. I see throught the lies of the mouse. I do not fear the critics as you do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are overly critical. They never listen. They dont understand. It's not FAIR!

Women are just better than you user, get 0ver it.

My alliegience is to the original trilogy TO EMPIRE.

Disney has control of the reviewers and the press. They're to dangerous to lead this franchise

No. Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to hide our love for the prequels. I am more powerful than the Red Letter Media, I... I can overthrow them! And together, you and I can watch the Phantom Menace! We can make things the way we want them to be!

I know there are things about the prequels they are not telling me

If one is to understand the great success of Star Wars one must study all its aspects.
Not just the dogmatic narrow view of the OT

A *Sperg* Lord?

Are you threatening me, Mike Stoklasa?

under the authority of Reddit and Red Letter Media. You are under arrest chancellor

I AM the Reddit!

>redlettermedia is reddit xDDD

kys

Nice reddit spacing, champ.

Master Lucas, there are too many of them. What do we do?

Oh hello there reddit

Sup Forums imageboard, thousands of Disney bots

Got me

Sup Forums, the prequels are evil

Tell true Star Wars fans to take shelter. If you have any more Rotten Tomatoes accounts..., now is the time!

from my point of view, OC is evil

From my point of view Red Letter Media is evil.

From my point of view Disney is evil

That was good.

From my point of view, Disney is evil when fix this DAMN DOOR!

Haha

Now this is shitposting

Once more the sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have one star wars movie every year until we're all dead

Wanna buy some positive TLJ reviews?

I recalibrated the reviews, warning all remaining Star Wars fans to stay away

You don't want to shill me TLJ.

Uh-h-h-h, I don't want to shill you TLJ.

good thread

ITT: tourists and cancer

You want to go home and kill yourself.

Strange. The audience score seems to be in good order, but the tomatometer off the chart...over 92 per cent.

You underestimate my power!

Accounts or not, you must realize you are doomed.

if into a reviewers wallet you go...., only Disney dollars will you find

no... this can't be

the franchice Lucas made gone it is. Consumed by the Disney Corporation

>That pic

WELL THEN YOU ARE A RUSSIAN HACKER

Unironically the best post ITT.

>I know there are things about the prequels they are not telling me

Did you ever hear the tragedy of George Lucas The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story Disney would tell you. It’s a movie legend. George Lucas was a director, so innovative and so imaginative he could use his creatity to influence production companies to create space opera film franchises… He had such a knowledge of blatant cash grabs that he could even write prequels with enough okay parts to keep the franchise from dying. The dark side of merchandising is a power some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he sold the entire franchise to Disney, then Disney killed the series with shitty sequels. Ironic. He could write and direct prequels, but drew the line and toy-selling sequels.

I fucking love the prequels unironically. Only a good movie can generate memes so high in quality

That business of TLJ that doesn’t count

That's wonderful

Reviewers, are they friendly?

This thread proves beyond a shadow of doubt the prequels are better. Look how memorable and quotable the dialogue is. Now try doing the same shit with Nu Wars.

>She needs a handguard.

Pansy.

Lost it. Hard.

Lost the normies master Disney has. How embarrassing.

They have no meme value because theyre bland as shit, mediocre and forgettable. The prequels are just complete schlock which makes them so much fun for me.

>The Virgin handguard
>the Chad crossguard

the prequels are good movies though. Some flaws here and there sure but beyond that the story is good, the characters are interesting, the galaxy is full of life and the cinematography along with the music is just orgasmic at times

Depends on how good your manners are...
How big your, uh, pocket book is...

Plan 9 dialogue is also pretty quotable man, sure you want to go there?

The characters are boring, the story is awful, the dialogue is horribly written and delivered even worse. The music is serviceable.

i agree but lets not about the last jedi. This is a prequel thread after all

*.20 cents have been deposit to your wallet*

>tlj sucked so i need to pretend the prequels are good now

why

Prequels are amazing and /ourfilm/

Trips of truth

Checked, decked and scoped with tech

because we have a brain that allowed us to formulate an opinion of our own without having to rely on public opinion to judge a film?

kek this got me

Are you threatening me, Gold Redditor?
youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030

I can enjoy The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith, and don't mind rewatching them.
I don't think I could force myself to sit through the anticlimactic borefest that is The Last Jedi again.

fuck, this's too much

It's largely the same thing, the "so bad it's good" phenomenon. The prequels were shitting a hole straight through the bed awful and we remember them for it. In our own way, we even celebrate them. Nuwars just doesn't have that going for it. It's perfectly serviceable pew pew space lasers and shit, but that makes it so bland and forgettable that I think you could make an argument that they are worse.

>implying the prequels didnt give us the best fucking scenes in fucking cinema
i struggle to find a more glorious scene than the march at the Jedi temple. The march of the Rohirrim comes to mind

They definitely did visuals right. Even if they did love CGI a bit much.